Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 53)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Joined: 23 October 2007
Posts: 16621

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by Hriju321

Going to Tolly club today for a meet...will try to catch a glimpse of ODB there Big smile .
Note to self :
*Sangha get a grip...you are a well behaved, mature woman of the world, married and with a son.YOU ARE NOT A HORMONAL TEEN.No need to jump with joy and act like a freak in front of colleagues*


Do post your experiences if you happen to meet ODB there. Hopefully you can click a snap or two.

Sangha are we going to see another "OMG!!!!OOOMMMGGG!!!!!! " sobti sighting post?LOL

Am waiting for that ... but then she will face the wrath of the KBFLOL


Maybe she can pm us and we can have a separate chat in PM.

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Joined: 31 May 2009
Posts: 7416

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by Hriju321

Going to Tolly club today for a meet...will try to catch a glimpse of ODB there Big smile .
Note to self :
*Sangha get a grip...you are a well behaved, mature woman of the world, married and with a son.YOU ARE NOT A HORMONAL TEEN.No need to jump with joy and act like a freak in front of colleagues*


Do post your experiences if you happen to meet ODB there. Hopefully you can click a snap or two.

Sangha are we going to see another "OMG!!!!OOOMMMGGG!!!!!! " sobti sighting post?LOL

Am waiting for that ... but then she will face the wrath of the KBFLOL

J can retaliate with her own version of sobti sighting cinqWink...or was it quatre? I  kinda lost countTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321PSharadaNewbiesoapfan

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 15240

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Hello all ! Sangha all the best Big smile

Avinash is becoming cranky and irritable in real life because of his arrogant portrayal of Shlok in reel life Day Dreaming

As gyaani of IPK said: Phront Phront Bhaat Bhaat ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321Pr1yanka

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Joined: 23 October 2007
Posts: 16621

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

Hello all ! Sangha all the best Big smile

Avinash is becoming cranky and irritable in real life because of his arrogant portrayal of Shlok in reel life Day Dreaming

As gyaani of IPK said: Phront Phront Bhaat Bhaat ...


@Bold:- when I read this statement I was kind of trying to relate back to how Barun was during IPK. As soon as the shot got called over, we always saw Barun in the goofy avatar. Whenever I used to see SBS/SBB segments, I used to always think do these people even act ? Wonder how he was handling the on/off of his screen avatar.
.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 15240

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada


@Bold:- when I read this statement I was kind of trying to relate back to how Barun was during IPK. As soon as the shot got called over, we always saw Barun in the goofy avatar. Whenever I used to see SBS/SBB segments, I used to always think do these people even act ? Wonder how he was handling the on/off of his screen avatar.


That's Barun Sobti Approve & I hope I can still say this in future too. I remember BHPH director say that its absolute pleasure to watch Barun switch into his character at drop of hat. With ASR we also know for a fact that his onscreen persona never had any impact on his offscreen attitude though he played ASR perfectly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21meens80Pr1yankaPSharada

Hriju321 IF-Rockerz
Hriju321
Hriju321

Joined: 15 February 2012
Posts: 8394

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry   Cry
No ODB at Tolly club...
Biraj...no OMG ing for now...guess Devi Maiyya ne meri laaj rakh li...no doubt I would have OMGed if I had seen him and you can guess the horrified and stunned expressions on rhe face of my esteemed colleagues LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaPSharada

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 15240

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Cry Cry Cry   Cry
No ODB at Tolly club...
Biraj...no OMG ing for now...guess Devi Maiyya ne meri laaj rakh li...no doubt I would have OMGed if I had seen him and you can guess the horrified and stunned expressions on rhe face of my esteemed colleagues LOL


Awww Hug Jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Joined: 23 October 2007
Posts: 16621

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

Originally posted by Hriju321

Cry Cry Cry   Cry
No ODB at Tolly club...
Biraj...no OMG ing for now...guess Devi Maiyya ne meri laaj rakh li...no doubt I would have OMGed if I had seen him and you can guess the horrified and stunned expressions on rhe face of my esteemed colleagues LOL


Awww Hug Jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai Big smile


Phikar not Sangha - Aaj nahi toh kal sahi. Ab ODB would be there for some more months in Kolkata. So you may get your chance of OMG-ing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Take 0:Satyanashing..Thread 10? [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: -Jamba-   Replies: 1162   Views: 53131

-Jamba- 1162 53131 14 August 2013 at 8:04pm by -Jamba-
Take 0: Satyanashing 9 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: -Jamba-   Replies: 1156   Views: 58814

-Jamba- 1156 58814 31 July 2013 at 10:39pm by Newbiesoapfan
Take 0 : Satyanashing 8 [Invite Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: savvy05   Replies: 1182   Views: 68299

savvy05 1182 68299 18 July 2013 at 7:23am by -Jamba-
Take 0: Satyanashing 7 [Invite Wonly]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -Jamba-   Replies: 1171   Views: 62800

-Jamba- 1171 62800 18 June 2013 at 8:05pm by savvy05
Take 0: Satyanashing Part Cinq [Invite Wonly]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123

Author: -Jamba-   Replies: 978   Views: 44546

-Jamba- 978 44546 06 May 2013 at 8:32pm by tulip21

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index