Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 51)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Oh Oh Oh...in semi breaking news...Ben Affleck to play Batman!!!! Party

Can i say im thrilled...i love him!Big smile

Vee, par mere liye toh Batman would be Michael Keaton in the very first movie. Awesome work. And the guy was mostly playing comedy roles before he was cast as Batman and he  own the role hands down. I have the DVD of the movie.

Ben affleck is doing good work especially his Argo was a good one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Anyone intending to watch Madras Cafe. The reviews are too good. Seems to be a very good political movie and John is awesome it seems in this movie as a RAW agent. We may have to give this a skip as I don't want to take my girls to this hardcore movie. But will keep an eye out for the movie on DVD.

On other hand, how is planes movie - the new Disney and Pixar animation one. We are thinking of catching it over the weekend. Seems like Priyanka has voiced one character in this movie

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Oh Oh Oh...in semi breaking news...Ben Affleck to play Batman!!!! Party

Can i say im thrilled...i love him!Big smile

Vee I like Affleck... but when I first read the news I thought DareDevil and Bale and that is a pretty tall order!!

It had to sink in honestly...but then its Ben...hes from Mass...a RedSox fan and just awesomeness...plus am in everyone having a chance mood...so chalo be Batman LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

savvy05Pr1yankaPSharada

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Anyone intending to watch Madras Cafe. The reviews are too good. Seems to be a very good political movie and John is awesome it seems in this movie as a RAW agent. We may have to give this a skip as I don't want to take my girls to this hardcore movie. But will keep an eye out for the movie on DVD.

On other hand, how is planes movie - the new Disney and Pixar animation one. We are thinking of catching it over the weekend. Seems like Priyanka has voiced one character in this movie

We watched Once upon a Waste of My Time last weekend...can i say i am not an SRK fan but i have to give this round to him and somehow Akshay Kumar has made it to # 1 bakwas actor list! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharadaPr1yanka

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
First look of 24 on ColorsBig smile
Finally something new and different on Indian TV and that too in pre-shot seasons. How good the execution and actual show turns out we will have to wait and watch but ClapClap for the effort!

Edited by meens80 - 22 August 2013 at 9:42pm

-Vee05-

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

We watched Once upon a Waste of My Time last weekend...can i say i am not an SRK fan but i have to give this round to him and somehow Akshay Kumar has made it to # 1 bakwas actor list! 

Yes Akshay has turned out to be the most bakwaas actor of all time. All of his last movies were super duper flops - Tees Maar Khan/Joker/Once upon a Time. It would be tough for him to put these failures behind and move on. Ajay is coming with Satyagraha and hopefully he will be able to move past the disaster that was Himmatwala.

-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Visiji:- I had to reply to this post. Ferrari is rare, heck it is rare even in US. One of my husband's close friends in US (my husband's friends were a batch of about 20 people who moved to US around the 1995 timeframe) fell in love with an American girl and to impress her with his proposal rented a ferrari and drove it to the meeting place to propose to her. The friends it seems chipped in and scouted all of SFO to find a cheap deal and finally on the D-Day the guy drove a Ferrari to the meeting place and proposed to her in style. So I was very surprised to see this PH actually get a Ferrari for the male lead introduction scene. And if they actually manage to have the baby for few weeks in the show, then hands down this would be the grandest male lead introduction in a TV serial. ASR had an 1 minute introduction scene in the helicopter but down the lane he was reduced to 3 suits and a dabba car.

It seems this is another one of those instances when you and I will agree to disagree, Psy.Smile  All kidding aside, have nothing against the PH, the actor, or the show. Had they not used the name, I too may have cheered them on.  By giving the show IPK2 status, the channel has committed sacrilege, in my book. Bottom-line is, whether they show the  Pretender descend from heaven on a golden steed, or zoom in in a limited edition RR, makes no difference to me. *shakes head* I refuse to be impressed.  

Agreed had I not seen the title or promo photos I would've given the show a chance but the whole approach has been horribly wrong

meens80PSharadaNewbiesoapfan

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

First look of 24 on ColorsBig smile
Finally something new and different on Indian TV and that too in pre-shot seasons. How good the execution and actual show turns out we will have to wait and watch but ClapClap for the effort!

Awesome first look meens. And seems like this is going to be seasons format - 24 episodes and then the season ends. Need to see if it will be a 1 hr weekend show or 1/2 hr weekend show. This is sure going to give a takkar to Arjun on SP if it comes on weekend time. Heck it may even give a run for its money to all the reality shows including the much hyped and fixed Nach Baliye.

meens80.Mandy.-Vee05-

Go to top