Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 50)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Hey everyone! I love the new pic of Barun, feels like ages since I've seen him so well groomed!

As for IPK2, they really are going all out for this show but will it be enough? The channel and PH have so far rubbed viewers the wrong way with their approach, its not going to be easy especially when they copy IPK promo pics

Yes the channel has rubbed the viewers in a wrong way till now.  They should have named it a different show and that would have given the show a chance to survive. Let's see what happens next.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21Vistaa.Mandy.

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by Vistaa

What? You will give Friday a miss? Bhy? Shocked

Lady J pranaam! SmileMissed you these many days...hope all is well.

Jodha Hug

All izz well...so long as Murphy visits his Irish cousins for a pint Wink 

Trust you're enjoying your IPK in full, glorious technicolor HD Big smile

You need ask, J? Big smile Am loving it.

If this is a reminder about some promises I may have made, I am still working on my Arnavji...*runs away*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsPSharada

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone! I love the new pic of Barun, feels like ages since I've seen him so well groomed!

As for IPK2, they really are going all out for this show but will it be enough? The channel and PH have so far rubbed viewers the wrong way with their approach, its not going to be easy especially when they copy IPK promo pics

The good thing is they are keeping the from promo's to release time very short...which means they are coming with some ammo in hand...they advertised SC, CC and Mahabharat for so long to build anticipation here they know their audience will judge em so kuch to baat hai isme...think of it as a James Bond movie...Bond changes...his girls change ...we still watch and enjoy them...time will show their fate but intrigued i am...Geek

tulip21PSharada

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Yes the channel has rubbed the viewers in a wrong way till now.  They should have named it a different show and that would have given the show a chance to survive. Let's see what happens next.

Exactly, the title already angered many and then the promotional photo just pushed things too far by being an exact copy of the original with Khushi and Arnav. The new PH and SP should stop trying too hard to be like the original, its working against them

VistaaPSharada

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Visiji:- I had to reply to this post. Ferrari is rare, heck it is rare even in US. One of my husband's close friends in US (my husband's friends were a batch of about 20 people who moved to US around the 1995 timeframe) fell in love with an American girl and to impress her with his proposal rented a ferrari and drove it to the meeting place to propose to her. The friends it seems chipped in and scouted all of SFO to find a cheap deal and finally on the D-Day the guy drove a Ferrari to the meeting place and proposed to her in style. So I was very surprised to see this PH actually get a Ferrari for the male lead introduction scene. And if they actually manage to have the baby for few weeks in the show, then hands down this would be the grandest male lead introduction in a TV serial. ASR had an 1 minute introduction scene in the helicopter but down the lane he was reduced to 3 suits and a dabba car.

It seems this is another one of those instances when you and I will agree to disagree, Psy.Smile  All kidding aside, have nothing against the PH, the actor, or the show. Had they not used the name, I too may have cheered them on.  By giving the show IPK2 status, the channel has committed sacrilege, in my book. Bottom-line is, whether they show the  Pretender descend from heaven on a golden steed, or zoom in in a limited edition RR, makes no difference to me. *shakes head* I refuse to be impressed.  

soapsuds.Mandy.Newbiesoapfan

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Oh Oh Oh...in semi breaking news...Ben Affleck to play Batman!!!! Party

Can i say im thrilled...i love him!Big smile

VistaaPr1yanka

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Visiji:- I had to reply to this post. Ferrari is rare, heck it is rare even in US. One of my husband's close friends in US (my husband's friends were a batch of about 20 people who moved to US around the 1995 timeframe) fell in love with an American girl and to impress her with his proposal rented a ferrari and drove it to the meeting place to propose to her. The friends it seems chipped in and scouted all of SFO to find a cheap deal and finally on the D-Day the guy drove a Ferrari to the meeting place and proposed to her in style. So I was very surprised to see this PH actually get a Ferrari for the male lead introduction scene. And if they actually manage to have the baby for few weeks in the show, then hands down this would be the grandest male lead introduction in a TV serial. ASR had an 1 minute introduction scene in the helicopter but down the lane he was reduced to 3 suits and a dabba car.

It seems this is another one of those instances when you and I will agree to disagree, Psy.Smile  All kidding aside, have nothing against the PH, the actor, or the show. Had they not used the name, I too may have cheered them on.  By giving the show IPK2 status, the channel has committed sacrilege, in my book. Bottom-line is, whether they show the  Pretender descend from heaven on a golden steed, or zoom in in a limited edition RR, makes no difference to me. *shakes head* I refuse to be impressed.  

@Bold:- Visiji, may be we are old but trust me girls dig the look and the introduction sequence. Heck, even my next door neighbor aunty who 65 and is a fan of IPK was actually hooked on to the show due to the introduction sequence of ASR. That was what she was mostly cribbing about when they named the new show IPK 2. She was like ASR is clearly unmatched, the walk, the helicopter and for a moment when I was talking to her, I had to bite my tongue so that I can keep my laughter in control.

So yes the introduction sequence does matter and since IPK already had helicopter sequence and given that everything is copied in this show, maybe they went with a Ferrari so that they can show something different for the male lead intro.

By the way - where is aaj ka take. I was looking forward to your take on the episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Oh Oh Oh...in semi breaking news...Ben Affleck to play Batman!!!! Party

Can i say im thrilled...i love him!Big smile

Vee I like Affleck... but when I first read the news I thought DareDevil and Bale and that is a pretty tall order!!

-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Go to top