India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 48)

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Im very confused...so IPK 1 in english comes on Lifeok at 6...now IPK 2 will come at 6 too on SP...what is the methodology or thinking behind this? 

I mean these people arent that stupid...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21soapsudsVistaasavvy05Newbiesoapfan

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Hola everyoneHug
So I just had the honor of witnessing the press conference of IPK-EBFConfused, which I actually turned off half way through coz neither the voice, nor the kahani nor the "look and attitude" worked for me. Would it really have killed them to use a different name and logoAngry
I have a simple kostin: will the Farari and riches start disappearing a couple weeks down the line; will our hero of the grand Agnihotri mansion be down to sporting 3 suits and will the "raftar in red" be downgraded to a Civic soonEmbarrassed

@Bold:- That's what is the biggest question of all Meens. Well I hope this is not going to be the case here. Looking at Ballika Vadhu, the way the PH is still using the same Haveli for about 5 yrs, I hope they will not change the Ferrari to 'raftar in red' couple of weeks down the line. phront phront we will see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
So seems like everyone is doing a dekho for the first part of season 2. Well the time doesn't work out for me but then I will try to record the episode on DVR and will watch it later. Chalo we will all see how the second season works out. 

tulip21

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Im very confused...so IPK 1 in english comes on Lifeok at 6...now IPK 2 will come at 6 too on SP...what is the methodology or thinking behind this? 

I mean these people arent that stupid...

IPK 1 in english didn't take off that good Vee so maybe they are confident that IPK2 will do better. Maaza tab aayega, if IPK1 (english or Hindi) draws in more crowd compared to IPK2.

tulip21

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by Pr1yanka

http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/292568-press-conference-of-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-ek-baar-phir.htm

can anyone give the WU?.cant watch the video with sound on...

There is a Ferrari involved...wth! Chalo one thing is sure...rich PH  for the first few weeks atleast

Yup - A Ferrari and this sure puts a damper on 4Lions claim that no hero had such an grand entry till now. Seems like Ferrari is going to be in the show for more than one look. Definitely a rich PH and the sets were awesome - definitely the house has more than 1 room that can be used for shooting.

Emm...let's see...how much does a helicopter cost? To rent? And how much does a Ferrari?  *thinks*
Naah...I would still go with ASR's entry as being grand, grander, grandestBig smile Plus, he had the advantage of height. As in aerial height.Wink

Sorry, Psy...but couldn't resist.Smile

Visiji:- I had to reply to this post. Ferrari is rare, heck it is rare even in US. One of my husband's close friends in US (my husband's friends were a batch of about 20 people who moved to US around the 1995 timeframe) fell in love with an American girl and to impress her with his proposal rented a ferrari and drove it to the meeting place to propose to her. The friends it seems chipped in and scouted all of SFO to find a cheap deal and finally on the D-Day the guy drove a Ferrari to the meeting place and proposed to her in style. So I was very surprised to see this PH actually get a Ferrari for the male lead introduction scene. And if they actually manage to have the baby for few weeks in the show, then hands down this would be the grandest male lead introduction in a TV serial. ASR had an 1 minute introduction scene in the helicopter but down the lane he was reduced to 3 suits and a dabba car.

Edited by psarada - 22 August 2013 at 6:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

So seems like everyone is doing a dekho for the first part of season 2. Well the time doesn't work out for me but then I will try to record the episode on DVR and will watch it later. Chalo we will all see how the second season works out. 

6 pm...I am something different than the damn cryfest of other shows...plus an Audi Q7 and Ferrari im curious to see the high end style for whatever time they show...heck channel surfing mai i watch 4 kamino ka QNH on and off...yeh to namesake hai...kuch aur nahi to TP hi sahi...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99tulip21PSharadaNewbiesoapfan

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by Pr1yanka

http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/292568-press-conference-of-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-ek-baar-phir.htm

can anyone give the WU?.cant watch the video with sound on...

There is a Ferrari involved...wth! Chalo one thing is sure...rich PH  for the first few weeks atleast

Yup - A Ferrari and this sure puts a damper on 4Lions claim that no hero had such an grand entry till now. Seems like Ferrari is going to be in the show for more than one look. Definitely a rich PH and the sets were awesome - definitely the house has more than 1 room that can be used for shooting.

Emm...let's see...how much does a helicopter cost? To rent? And how much does a Ferrari?  *thinks*
Naah...I would still go with ASR's entry as being grand, grander, grandestBig smile Plus, he had the advantage of height. As in aerial height.Wink

Sorry, Psy...but couldn't resist.Smile

Visiji:- I had to reply to this post. Ferrari is rare, heck it is rare even in US. One of my husband's close friends in US (my husband's friends were a batch of about 20 people who moved to US around the 1995 timeframe) fell in love with an American girl and to impress her with his proposal rented a ferrari and drove it to the meeting place to propose to her. The friends it seems chipped in and scouted all of SFO to find a cheap deal and finally on the D-Day the guy drove a Ferrari to the meeting place and proposed to her in style. So I was very surprised to see this PH actually get a Ferrari for the male lead introduction scene. And if they actually manage to have the baby for few weeks in the show, then hands down this would be the grandest male lead introduction in a TV serial. ASR had an 1 minute introduction scene in the helicopter but down the lane he was reduced to 3 suits and a dabba car.

Other than Sachin when i last read there were about under 50 Ferrari's in India Smile

tulip21PSharada

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
money doesnt excite sushant singh rajput€mujhe transfer kar de€..

dips99tulip21

Go to top