PSharada

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by soapsuds

Off to watch # 35...

Only # 35, Biraj Tongue

So she wishes VistaaWink

Bechari, she is trying to control herself and you both are trying to provoke her? LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip21

Good morning...

Morning news paper read...
This one disturbed me a lot...

Hereafter i'm going to read news only in afternoon

Actually Tulip... is anyone spared... its worse for Indian women ... remember the girl who got raped over the new year.

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Okay I have to update my thoughts about Pyar ka Dard Hai. No idea if anyone is watching it. But the way the show is going, I have to give it to the PH. They are developing the story very well. Now Avantika is supporting Panku and is taking a stand against her own son. The MIL - DIL relationship is so much better sketched in this show. Avantika was against Panku from the beginning, then the slow admiration for the way Panku tackles Adi, her ever hopeful approach in solving issues in relationships, he efforts to bring the family together. All this win Avantika over and the relationship moves on to better slowly. And now Avantika takes Panku's side over her son's side. This is what I wanted to see in MIL - DIL relationship. Slow progression of feelings from the characters not something that is shown in Chanchan. In a day everyday changes at one instant. 

i have been watching since the past 10 episodes and it is going very well.pankhudi's saas is so chic...more of an eye candy than pankhudi if i may say so.plus there is no mukesh khanna to ham. he he he

Edited by Pr1yanka - 22 August 2013 at 11:28am

PSharada

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Here is the first look of Shlok and the press conference of Ek Baar Phir.

http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/292568-press-conference-of-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-ek-baar-phir.htm

So seems they the PH had started doing the ground work since Jan and the shooting started from April. Remember we had TOI articles of second season of IPK coming soon. Maybe that is when the shooting started.

Seems like Shlok is someone who holds his dad in a great esteem and so can we hope that there would be no dangling past hanging around here in this show. And Ferrari, like is this PH serious? They got Ferrari for the hero's introduction it seems. Chalo now 4Lions can't claim that they were the only ones who got a heroic introduction shot.

My opinion - didn't like the dialogue delivery of Avinash and the character bhi kuch khaas nahi laga. I liked Arnav's character - tough like steel exterior but soft as a tender coconut in the inside. That is the hero I like. Dekhte hain phront phront bhat happens.

tulip21

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/292568-press-conference-of-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-ek-baar-phir.htm

can anyone give the WU?.cant watch the video with sound on...

Nothing much Pri. Shlok is a person who holds his dad in high esteem, thinks too much of himself and is proud of his ferrari and his Agnihotri Mansion. Avinash mentioned that he signed on this show in Jan and then the shooting started from April. You can watch the video to see what Shlok's thoughts are on everything and Avinash was trying to show how Shlok is in the show by acting like him. And yes looks like the stubble is going to be constant in this show. Now seriously we need to decide if we are going to stick through or move on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21Pr1yanka

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged

can anyone give the WU?.cant watch the video with sound on...

There is a Ferrari involved...wth! Chalo one thing is sure...rich PH  for the first few weeks atleast

Pr1yanka

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psarada

Okay I have to update my thoughts about Pyar ka Dard Hai. No idea if anyone is watching it. But the way the show is going, I have to give it to the PH. They are developing the story very well. Now Avantika is supporting Panku and is taking a stand against her own son. The MIL - DIL relationship is so much better sketched in this show. Avantika was against Panku from the beginning, then the slow admiration for the way Panku tackles Adi, her ever hopeful approach in solving issues in relationships, he efforts to bring the family together. All this win Avantika over and the relationship moves on to better slowly. And now Avantika takes Panku's side over her son's side. This is what I wanted to see in MIL - DIL relationship. Slow progression of feelings from the characters not something that is shown in Chanchan. In a day everyday changes at one instant. 

i have been watching since the past 10 episodes and it is going very well.pankhudi's saas is so chic...more of an eye candy than pankhudi if i may say so.plus there is no mukesh khanna to ham. he he he

Agree - Avantika's character is that of a very fair person and I loved the way she calls up Adi and scolds him and tells him off that they are going to take care of Panku. Really good characterization and the actress is doing a damn good job. And the main thing is the whole of the cast is being utilized properly for all the tracks. Loved even Sheila's push to Anuj to call up his sisters for Rakhi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21Pr1yanka

Go to top