Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 37)

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

it is hilariouswaise how many guys were going to play asrviraaf something had also claimed the same thing pehlenahi.uff i remember all those teams back then.pull ur hair apart irritating..par ab it is just plain boring. like go n do something on ur owndont piggyback on others' hardwork..

ASR was going to be cloned multiple times...with different faces obviously...then the fittet of them would survive Rajni style Cool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99soapsudssavvy05Pr1yankaPSharada

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by Pr1yanka

it is hilariouswaise how many guys were going to play asrviraaf something had also claimed the same thing pehlenahi.uff i remember all those teams back then.pull ur hair apart irritating..par ab it is just plain boring. like go n do something on ur owndont piggyback on others' hardwork..

ASR was going to be cloned multiple times...with different faces obviously...then the fittet of them would survive Rajni style Cool

lol €.like seriously€.jaake jo karna hai kar yaar€pakao interviews na de€.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99Hriju321-Vee05-

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16342-avinash-sachdev-to-play-male-chauvinist-in-iss-pyaar-ko.htm

If it is different , why give it the same name?

Honestly i cant blame him or hate him for this...they started shooting in Jan and clearly the channel has thought long and hard about it...for the folks with the debate of Character over Actor this might not be a bad thing...chemistry is what will sell it but it might really not be that bad...

Good or bad marketing move time will tell but am kinda looking forward to a good male character...esp with these looney women shows on lately...apparently women driven shows are noisy and loud!

Actually I agree. When the show was started, I don't think the channel intended it to be a sequel for IPK or a season to it. It was also named as Aastha. I am thinking that SP changed the name to IPK season 2 after seeing the reaction to IPK reruns on LifeOK. Maybe the subscription went up more than they expected and so they are marketing this new serial as IPK season 2 to get up its international viewers to rejoin the SP bandwagon. That's what usually business do. They have variations of their successful products but entertainment is a completely different thing. Chemistry is what sells the product along with good storyline. No idea if these two will match up to the chemistry of Barun - Sanaya.

Waise, usually every show is shot only 1 month before it is telecast. Why didn't SP give a timeslot for this show till now. It has already been 6 months since they started shooting if we go by what everyone is saying now. Also the whole news was kept hidden - why would they do that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

TOI and its reporters need a serious crash course in credibility and giving authentic informationAngry

This is WRONG information. ASR was supposed to die; his death scene was shot and the PH has released pics of the same. Viraf was coming in as the new lead/love interestD'ohAvinash was so NOT going to be ASRShocked
I think it is high time Avinash comes out of his SKD and lets his work do the talking!!!!!

I agree - Everyone is now trying to pass off on ASR charm and the character. The PH confirmed that ASR was going to die and Barun also apparently shot for that scene. Why is Avinash talking about it now. Is he intending to get some viewer reaction/sympathy ?
PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
I don't know how far this is true but TB reports that either Punar Vivaah or Jodha Akbar are going to bite dust.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16341-punar-vivah-2-or-jodha-akbar-which-show-will-aankh-micholi-repla.htm

Punar Vivah came in as a second season to a popular show and it never took off. Maybe because there was no break between season 1 and season 2 but also the story was not conceived properly. Na Bole Season 2 also started out quite good but they did hara-kiri in the end and the TVTs plummeted. So wonder what SP thinks of Iss Pyar Ko season 2? Is it confident that the show can get the channel its viewers?
savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

LOL You try to be fair and objective about the show as they obviously had no part in the naming  .. but the pre-airing circus does not seem to abate one bit. For the sake of the show it is best that everyone involved just shutup ve and let the viewers judge next week!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99Hriju321soapsuds-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaPSharada

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Aajka mood is acha...and i think energy is returning...so my house looks better too!!!! Big smile

Plus tomorrow is my Friday and 1 week to vacation!!!! Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99tulip21PSharadaPr1yanka

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

LOL You try to be fair and objective about the show as they obviously had no part in the naming  .. but the pre-airing circus does not seem to abate one bit. For the sake of the show it is best that everyone involved just shutup ve and let the viewers judge next week!!

Ab kya karun...they didnt name him ASR...im happy LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99soapsudsVistaasavvy05PSharada

Go to top