Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 35)

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Epi -34

Khushi is lost in the convo and so is Arnav... both of them feel they have left things unsaid ( sorry from Arnav? , reprise for other insults from Khushi!)

Just when they part , the connection comes back... the mannat ki chaabi and the pearls... she holds the key to his heart ? and he holds her dignity and self respect...just like that !! When the key and the pearls are restored to rightful owners they will be together:-)

Khushi says ... lagta hai ki hume unse aur ek baar milna hai...baat poori nahin hui... little does she know that baat poori hi nahin hogi...

Shyam -- in the previous episode , he says he has parents -- where did they disappear. In this episode , he patently lies that he is not in Delhi to his friend and the dhai akshar waali baat that the friend refers to is Anjali!!

Waise the Anji calls get more insistent later... why I am not sure... it seems that shyam does not get too many calls!
@BoldClapStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321Vistaa

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321soapsudsVistaa-Vee05-

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Episode 34 : A different perspective
Anjali ...aina/mirror to Arnav's thoughts.....she is the one who realises that Arnav is disturbed and asks the million dollar question : Are you disturbed because "usne(Khushi) himmat kaise ki tumse iss tarah baat karne ki !" or is it because she did not give you the chance to explain that you did not risk her life knowingly ?StarStar
What happened to this perceptive Anjali later ?? or is it that she is only attuned to her brother's moods/feelings and is oblivious to anything else,including the shenanigans of her husband ?
Anjali unknowingly uttered some very deep observations :
  • Arnav and Khushi have something common : gussa !! and gussa makes them do idiotic thingsLOL
  • Arnav ko Khushi ki har baat lekar farak padta hai !...its early days- phir bhi- FARAK PADTA HAI !Party
Khushi realises that even though she has bearded the lion in his own den,she is restless.She should have been ecstatic but instead she has this utterly illogical but unknown "ehsaas".She discovers the mannat ki chaabi in her bag and it unleashes the memories and intensifies the utterly new feelings in her.
Arnav is restless too and when the household help hands him those pearls that he had torn from Khushi's dori,he is overcome with an intense feeling of longing- a longing he cannot put his finger to now, but  much later will realise that it was LOVE...

I am rambling but kya karein...yeh show hi aisi hai-"Iss Pyar Ko kya Naam Doon?"

Edited by Hriju321 - 21 August 2013 at 11:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99tulip21soapsudsVistaasavvy05NewbiesoapfanPSharada

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Beautiful... he comes down from his high horse? He does for those few moments, when he climbs down those stairs and walks to meet her on level ground. Waise , I always thought that the haisiyat , aukaat stuff was him fighting against the attraction... remember that ASR is a self made man and his circumstances were like Khushi's sometime along the way...My take is slightly different, Ash. Yes, he was fighting the attraction. But there was a healthy dose of vindictiveness and disdain involved as well, and it all had to do with his father's dalliance with a poor girl that ended so tragically for the family. Disdain because he thought all poor girls were gold-diggers, out to snare rich young men, and vindictiveness for daring to affect him so. 

Of course , he is contrite when she starts off... and at the end somewhere there is anger mixed with some guilt and admiration too I guess...

Thanks, Ash.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPSharada

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Visi that was so beautiful to read. Day Dreaming 
Aap please roz likte rahiye.

It was reading your takes on the epis that got me onto the rerun bandwagon...I was determined to be strong and not fall off the wagon...par aap itna achha likhti hain ki...the temptation got more than I could resist...of course where temptation is concerned succumbing is so much more fun than fighting it...Tongue

I am behind again and need to catch up from Epi 28 to...is it 33 now?

Thanks a bunch, Biraj. Hug I am grateful for your kind words, but really, when it comes to IPK, everything just flows from the heart. Big smile 

Am so glad that better sense prevailed, and you gave in...else, I would never have forgiven myselfTongue That you were even thinking of resisting the temptation...hmmm...socheka padi? Bhy...?? When such perfection is before you, why would you even consider not giving in?Big smile

Hriju321soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPSharada

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16342-avinash-sachdev-to-play-male-chauvinist-in-iss-pyaar-ko.htm

If it is different , why give it the same name?

AaarghAngry I could cheerfully shake someone till their teeth rattle, and the displaced grey cells fall back in place. Can I get some volunteers?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99Hriju321soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16342-avinash-sachdev-to-play-male-chauvinist-in-iss-pyaar-ko.htm

If it is different , why give it the same name?

Honestly i cant blame him or hate him for this...they started shooting in Jan and clearly the channel has thought long and hard about it...for the folks with the debate of Character over Actor this might not be a bad thing...chemistry is what will sell it but it might really not be that bad...

Good or bad marketing move time will tell but am kinda looking forward to a good male character...esp with these looney women shows on lately...apparently women driven shows are noisy and loud!

dips99tulip21savvy05PSharada

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by soapsuds

Visi that was so beautiful to read. Day Dreaming 
Aap please roz likte rahiye.

It was reading your takes on the epis that got me onto the rerun bandwagon...I was determined to be strong and not fall off the wagon...par aap itna achha likhti hain ki...the temptation got more than I could resist...of course where temptation is concerned succumbing is so much more fun than fighting it...Tongue

I am behind again and need to catch up from Epi 28 to...is it 33 now?

Thanks a bunch, Biraj. Hug I am grateful for your kind words, but really, when it comes to IPK, everything just flows from the heart. Big smile 

Am so glad that better sense prevailed, and you gave in...else, I would never have forgiven myselfTongue That you were even thinking of resisting the temptation...hmmm...socheka padi? Bhy...?? When such perfection is before you, why would you even consider not giving in?Big smile

Only because it sucks out all the oxygen from the rest of my life VIsi...why else would I even think about resisting?LOL...control is a lot easier when it is on TV coz its rationed in the form of one epi a day...I am watching again from a hard disk full of 398 episodes...so difficult to stop at one and not binge...itna control hamare paas Kahan?Tongue...I feel like those LAYS adverts...no one can have just one!!!!Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99Hriju321tulip21Vistaasavvy05NewbiesoapfanPSharada

Go to top