Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 34)

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

What a 24 carat gold episode it was. The performances were superlative, even by the high standards of this show. ClapClap But the direction, screenplay, and the cinematography too, were matchless. Look at this frame:

A picture speaks a thousand words they say... but what can I call this brilliance?

Differences in stations?

The great divide?

or simply,

Nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de?

But wait, it does not stop here. The camera then zooms to focus on a sombre ASR climbing down from his high horse so to speak, and walk towards the lowly beauty, as if in a semi-trance. She too walks willingly, yet reluctantly towards him, as though pulled by an invisible hand. Both come close and stop. She knows she has to hand in her resignation letter, knows she has to tell him to shove his job and contract for she doesn't care for either, yet she is strangely tongue-tied for the moment. She nervously fidgets and as is her wont, rights her dupatta, when she notices the injury on her wrist...just at the moment, he chooses to gruffly ask her 'tum theek ho?"
Rest as they say, is history...Big smile

Speaking of history, this is what I had posted about Khushi's  spectacular performance today, the first time round.

Before I go any further, let's just for a moment revisit Khushi's life of recent past:

The girl has been shoved on the catwalk, accosted by bouncers , pushed to the wall, molested, intimidated, yelled at in public...accused of the basest of intentions, her character questioned time and time again, ridiculed, pushed to fall to the floor below, made to stand in pouring rain directing traffic, pull an all nighter redoing reports and then delivering them at dawn to the Boss's residence!!!! And then, when she innocently let the cat out of the bag to his Nani, the Boss without listening to even one word from her, banishes her to an under-renovation guest house, so that he may escape her troubling presence...??? A banishment that almost results in a near-death experience...In short, one man has caused her physical, emotional and financial misery, over and over again. Not to mention the pressure and threat of the suffocating contract that she is fighting every minute...barely managing to keep her head above the water.  And to top it all, she feels a strange sort of attraction towards this man...can you really blame her for lashing out?

I got the feeling that by the end of her rant, they were even. She had repaid Arnav for all the insults and injuries he had piled up against her, by blasting him in his house, in front of his family.   She had retaliated the only way she knew...obviously she couldn't send him on nonsensical errands to make him pay, could she? And now they will be able to start off on an even keel. He will no longer able to remind her of her "auqat" and "hasiyat" Definitely a turning point in the story.

Now for the Brooder Boss...in the beginning, he looked almost contrite...and somewhere in half-way through it, it appeared that though he didn't like one bit of what she was saying, he almost welcomed...as if he too knew that she had to get all of it out of her system and was thus giving her a full rein to vent out. But when she accused him of deliberately sending her to her death, that's when his expression hardened up. Plus, part of him was admiring the vision before him, fighting the strange attraction he feels to her.

I don't think I will ever tire of praising Sanaya, Barun, Gautam Hedge, Gul Khan, Arshad Khan, Lalit Mohan, Raju Singh, and countless others that I don't know the names of, for giving us this masterpiece. Thank you guys, you really, truly, are the best!!!

And I am proud to be a fan.

*sniff*

Beautiful... he comes down from his high horse? Waise , I always thought that the haisiyat , aukaat stuff was him fighting against the attraction... remember that ASR is a self made man and his circumstances were like Khushi's sometime along the way...

Of course , he is contrite when she starts off... and at the end somewhere there is anger mixed with some guilt and admiration too I guess...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsVistaaPSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Pri, do give your initial analysis on Jee Le Zara. I would most probably look up this show after 4-5 weeks because recently all Sony shows were very low in terms of delivering the concept on screen. So if the show holds ground for 4+ weeks, that's when I can join in.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yanka

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Beautiful... he comes down from his high horse? Waise , I always thought that the haisiyat , aukaat stuff was him fighting against the attraction... remember that ASR is a self made man and his circumstances were like Khushi's sometime along the way...

Of course , he is contrite when she starts off... and at the end somewhere there is anger mixed with some guilt and admiration too I guess...

@Bold:- Yes I think ASR's rant of Haisiyat and aukaat was him trying to stay away from Khushi. He had a point to prove to the world when he got orphaned by his family and there is no way he was going to get involved with this damsel when he thinks that she is out there to destroy him. So he always tried to push Khushi away from him because he knew he was deep down attracted to this fiery girl who believed in giving back as good as she got.

@red:- In the end when ASR looks at the resignation and crumples the paper, I too felt he was guilty more than he was angry. He wanted to start a fresh start but Khushi didn't give him that chance and I think he did admire her for the way she told him off. No one dared to talk to ASR as Khushi did.

Edited by psarada - 20 August 2013 at 10:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaaNewbiesoapfan

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Visi that was so beautiful to read. Day Dreaming 
Aap please roz likte rahiye.

It was reading your takes on the epis that got me onto the rerun bandwagon...I was determined to be strong and not fall off the wagon...par aap itna achha likhti hain ki...the temptation got more than I could resist...of course where temptation is concerned succumbing is so much more fun than fighting it...Tongue

I am behind again and need to catch up from Epi 28 to...is it 33 now?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99VistaaNewbiesoapfanPSharada

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

It was reading your takes on the epis that got me onto the rerun bandwagon...I was determined to be strong and not fall off the wagon...par aap itna achha likhti hain ki...the temptation got more than I could resist...of course where temptation is concerned succumbing is so much more fun than fighting it...Tongue

Hi Biraj - how was the holiday ? Yes , 33 now!

soapsudsVistaa

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Biraj - How are you HugHug. Yes right now I think we are going to episode 34 tonight. Anyway it is just 6 episodes so you can catch up.

soapsudsVistaa

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Hi Biraj - how was the holiday ? Yes , 33 now!

Ash - looks like you and me are doing nothing. I have a break before meetings start and take up the whole afternoon. So how are things your end? How is your health now.
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Epi -34

Khushi is lost in the convo and so is Arnav... both of them feel they have left things unsaid ( sorry from Arnav? , reprise for other insults from Khushi!)

Just when they part , the connection comes back... the mannat ki chaabi and the pearls... she holds the key to his heart ? and he holds her dignity and self respect...just like that !! When the key and the pearls are restored to rightful owners they will be together:-)

Khushi says ... lagta hai ki hume unse aur ek baar milna hai...baat poori nahin hui... little does she know that baat poori hi nahin hogi...

Shyam -- in the previous episode , he says he has parents -- where did they disappear. In this episode , he patently lies that he is not in Delhi to his friend and the dhai akshar waali baat that the friend refers to is Anjali!!

Waise the Anji calls get more insistent later... why I am not sure... it seems that shyam does not get too many calls!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99tulip21soapsudsVistaasavvy05Hriju321PSharada

Go to top