India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 31)

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Vee, can I just say, it's totally cute that you had finalized the name of your son since you were 15 LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Vistaa-Vee05-Pr1yanka

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Has anyone sent a smoke signal to J yet???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharadaNewbiesoapfan

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
What a 24 carat gold episode it was. The performances were superlative, even by the high standards of this show. ClapClap But the direction, screenplay, and the cinematography too, were matchless. Look at this frame:

A picture speaks a thousand words they say... but what can I call this brilliance?

Differences in stations?

The great divide?

or simply,

Nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de?

But wait, it does not stop here. The camera then zooms to focus on a sombre ASR climbing down from his high horse so to speak, and walk towards the lowly beauty, as if in a semi-trance. She too walks willingly, yet reluctantly towards him, as though pulled by an invisible hand. Both come close and stop. She knows she has to hand in her resignation letter, knows she has to tell him to shove his job and contract for she doesn't care for either, yet she is strangely tongue-tied for the moment. She nervously fidgets and as is her wont, rights her dupatta, when she notices the injury on her wrist...just at the moment, he chooses to gruffly ask her 'tum theek ho?"
Rest as they say, is history...Big smile

Speaking of history, this is what I had posted about Khushi's  spectacular performance today, the first time round.

Before I go any further, let's just for a moment revisit Khushi's life of recent past:

The girl has been shoved on the catwalk, accosted by bouncers , pushed to the wall, molested, intimidated, yelled at in public...accused of the basest of intentions, her character questioned time and time again, ridiculed, pushed to fall to the floor below, made to stand in pouring rain directing traffic, pull an all nighter redoing reports and then delivering them at dawn to the Boss's residence!!!! And then, when she innocently let the cat out of the bag to his Nani, the Boss without listening to even one word from her, banishes her to an under-renovation guest house, so that he may escape her troubling presence...??? A banishment that almost results in a near-death experience...In short, one man has caused her physical, emotional and financial misery, over and over again. Not to mention the pressure and threat of the suffocating contract that she is fighting every minute...barely managing to keep her head above the water.  And to top it all, she feels a strange sort of attraction towards this man...can you really blame her for lashing out?

I got the feeling that by the end of her rant, they were even. She had repaid Arnav for all the insults and injuries he had piled up against her, by blasting him in his house, in front of his family.   She had retaliated the only way she knew...obviously she couldn't send him on nonsensical errands to make him pay, could she? And now they will be able to start off on an even keel. He will no longer able to remind her of her "auqat" and "hasiyat" Definitely a turning point in the story.

Now for the Brooder Boss...in the beginning, he looked almost contrite...and somewhere in half-way through it, it appeared that though he didn't like one bit of what she was saying, he almost welcomed...as if he too knew that she had to get all of it out of her system and was thus giving her a full rein to vent out. But when she accused him of deliberately sending her to her death, that's when his expression hardened up. Plus, part of him was admiring the vision before him, fighting the strange attraction he feels to her.

I don't think I will ever tire of praising Sanaya, Barun, Gautam Hedge, Gul Khan, Arshad Khan, Lalit Mohan, Raju Singh, and countless others that I don't know the names of, for giving us this masterpiece. Thank you guys, you really, truly, are the best!!!

And I am proud to be a fan.

*sniff*

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-dips99tulip21soapsudssavvy05Hriju321Pr1yanka-Vee05-NewbiesoapfanPSharada

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Episode #33

Sanaya owned this episode, without a doubt. Whoever wrote the dialogue, did a fantabulous job.StarStarStar
Apart from the main scene, what I also loved were the segments before and after it. Where there were no dialogues. The play of emotions on both BS and SI's faces conveyed so much more. Apprehension, determination on Khushi's face after walking into the RM. Surprise, worry, almost eagerness and the sort of resignation that he is probably going to get it again on Arnav's face. Absolutely wonderful. Clap

Oh and one quick note about #32.
Mohan is BACK!!!!! in suit and boot that too. Bechara, how did he get demoted to being the driver?????ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-soapsudsVistaasavvy05NewbiesoapfanPSharada

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the support Meens and Tulip,

I might say something eventually...but not now. Just like Arnav, I have a tendency to "fly off the handle" when angry. Will wait til I can convey thoughts in a manner which lessens the chance of complete familial discord.

Arghhh..I remember asking for blessings regarding our children's names from all family members, so I am miffed that I was not given the same deference.

Ah well. Lambhi saans...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaaPSharada

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dips99

Vee, can I just say, it's totally cute that you had finalized the name of your son since you were 15 LOL

Dimag kharab im telling you...the name i had was perfect coz the middle name will be the first three letters of my last name now since my folks have 2 girls and their lineage kinda dwindles down after us in terms of name so my kids will carry that name forward in some capacity so at 15 i had it all figured out...LOL

-Maggie-dips99PSharadaPr1yanka

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maggie-

Thanks for the support Meens and Tulip,

I might say something eventually...but not now. Just like Arnav, I have a tendency to "fly off the handle" when angry. Will wait til I can convey thoughts in a manner which lessens the chance of complete familial discord.

Arghhh..I remember asking for blessings regarding our children's names from all family members, so I am miffed that I was not given the same deference.

Ah well. Lambhi saans...

Thandi saas dahling thandi saas...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-VistaaPSharada

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by dips99

Dimag kharab im telling you...the name i had was perfect coz the middle name will be the first three letters of my last name now since my folks have 2 girls and their lineage kinda dwindles down after us in terms of name so my kids will carry that name forward in some capacity so at 15 i had it all figured out...LOL
Man, that's deepLOL Look at the positive. May be it would be girl. And I am sure you have her name ready

-Maggie-Vistaa-Vee05-PSharada

Go to top