Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 20)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip21

Originally posted by .Sama.

Take Care Radhika ... KGS is rumoured to be dating his co-star ... I will keep you updated. Jaldi jaldi theek hojao Big smile

Reading this reminds me of dhoom 2 beginning where that actress who played AB jr wife says most men go on a chakkar when their wife is pregnant...Wink
Pata nahi kyon i thought of it only...
Hope u all dont tomatoes on meTongue

With Gul's past shows experience and KSG's past experience, somehow the news seems to have teeny weeny truth to it. I will hold out my opinion until the news is out in open. But somehow, I felt Gul's QNH will not have a satyanash in the end like Geet and IPK but lagta hain Satyanash and Gul's shows go hand in hand.

Edited by psarada - 18 August 2013 at 10:40pm

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip21

Oh !!! i expected this since i saw a episode and UB was all happy happy with CC and following what she says...so i felt are they going to end ??everything in family is settling down??...
Lets see what happens next

Tulip :- I watch CC in fast forward mode as I have it on record. Till last week I think I was hoping for the brilliance I saw in Saas Bina Sasural in this show. I could never watch CC on live because it was very boring to me so I used to always watch out in CC in FF mode. Now I am seriously thinking what are they going to show in the remaining 4 weeks - 16 episodes. They hardly will pick up mukut's track and be done with the show. I don't think they would go back to UB vs CC clash. It is done and dusted with for now.

Edited by psarada - 19 August 2013 at 3:21am
.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Pri:- With Gustaakh Dil, I think it is again a remake of Bengali show. Do Ravi Ohja even make any new shows. His one hit Sasural genda Phool was also a remake of popular Bengali show. And SGP was good only till it followed the original storyline.

Actually Ravi Ojha Production is the maker of Bengali Bou Kotha Kau which is now remade as Gustakh Dil. Not sure about the other two. 4Lions really can learn some form few PH. Not just multiple shows but production for multiple channel across two different set of media Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

even gustakh dil promo was not that appealing for me'in fact i didnt watch it until today properly'.when i caught the story uptil now thing'.n im liking it'.i know sgp was a remake'."ogo bodhu sundori"'.im so glad he remade it'i liked it that much ..he he

same here the promos and concept did not impress me but once I caught few scenes of Lajjo I really liked it & execution is good too. So I am watching it till its good.

Ogo Bodhu Sundhori ? I thought it was Choto Bou ... I used to watch that Bengali serial and it was similar or maybe I got the name wrong.
PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psarada

Pri:- With Gustaakh Dil, I think it is again a remake of Bengali show. Do Ravi Ohja even make any new shows. His one hit Sasural genda Phool was also a remake of popular Bengali show. And SGP was good only till it followed the original storyline.

Actually Ravi Ojha Production is the maker of Bengali Bou Kotha Kau which is now remade as Gustakh Dil. Not sure about the other two. 4Lions really can learn some form few PH. Not just multiple shows but production for multiple channel across two different set of media Big smile

Sama, all of Ravi Ojha's shows are remakes of Bengali shows - SGP was OBS(don't remember the name) and so was Badalte Rishtey. But I agree, Ravi Ojha's PH does a decent job of managing multiple shows across multiple channels for different set of people. Got to hand it for that one thing. 4Lions ka toh, they can handle only one show at a time.
PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged

even gustakh dil promo was not that appealing for me'in fact i didnt watch it until today properly'.when i caught the story uptil now thing'.n im liking it'.i know sgp was a remake'."ogo bodhu sundori"'.im so glad he remade it'i liked it that much ..he he

same here the promos and concept did not impress me but once I caught few scenes of Lajjo I really liked it & execution is good too. So I am watching it till its good.

Ogo Bodhu Sundhori ? I thought it was Choto Bou ... I used to watch that Bengali serial and it was similar or maybe I got the name wrong.

Yes SGP was remake of OBS, that much I am sure of.
Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged

sgp was ogo bodhu.. and ogo was a ravi oha production only , just like bou katha kou (gustakh dil)…he remakes his own shows …..bou kotha kou was remade in marathi n now in hindi as gustakh...
Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321

Go to top