India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 19)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Pri:- With Gustaakh Dil, I think it is again a remake of Bengali show. Do Ravi Ohja even make any new shows. His one hit Sasural genda Phool was also a remake of popular Bengali show. And SGP was good only till it followed the original storyline. Then when they themselves wrote the remaining stuff, it was horrible to watch. So I am little wary to watch the show. And anyway 7:30 PM is my kids time and can't catch the show live. I already have so many shows on record, IPK telugu dubbed/Mrs.Pammi Pyarelal/Chanchan and I just don't want to have this one too on record and never being able to catch it.

Jee Le Zara - Once bitten twice shy. Loved the promos of Chanchan and we all know how that turned out. Now for Jee Le Zara I want sufficient time to pass before I pick up watching that show. 9:30PM works very good for me. And I haven't found one good show for 9:30 slot - absolutely can't tolerate YRK/QNH/Big Boss. So hopefully I will be able to catch this show if they treat this show better. I was so hoping Saas Bina Sasural season 2 is going to be on the 9:30PM slot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yanka

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
MOM-Andaz Apna Apna

Thank you Psy for starting the discussion off so wonderfully. It is strange how some movies/shows hold a special place in her heart and mind, just because they are associated with some milestone or other. of our growing up years.

AAA is a laugh riot, that boasted unashamedly of all the characteristics of a farce: OTT acting, exaggerated mannerisms and expressions, and slapstick situations. But director Rajkumar Santoshi pulled it off beautifully, and at the end of it, one was left with nothing more than a silly smile and bellyache. Big smile

Aamir, Salman, Raveena and Karisma were all fabulous, and fittingly OTT for a movie of this kind. But as many have said, the ensemble cast was the true scene stealer.  Not only were veteran comedians Deven Verma, Jagdeep and Mehmood superb, but Paresh Rawal (double role), Viju Khote,  Shehzad Khan (remarkable reprise of his father Ajit's acting), Tiku Talsania (perfect as the clueless police inspector), Javed Khan, and Shakti Kapoor as Crime Master Gogu...all had us rofling for the major part of the movie.

I remember almost falling off the chair laughing at the scene where CMG jumps on the cycle that Robert and Bhalla are riding, saying "khandani chor hoon, kuch toh chura ke jaaonga" LOL For some reason, that scene still cracks me up.

In true blue comic movie fashion, it was replete with references to pop-culture and inside jokes. Like Bhalla's assistant named Robert in a nod to Ajit's famous side-kick...the only one missing was Mona DarlingBig smile Then there was Aamir's dialogue to Salman..."Sholay...iske baap ne hi toh likhi thi..."Smile

Psy, you beat me to the Shashi Babua pehchano questionBig smile...he was Baburam, the assistant at Deven Verma's shop.

Some gems:

"Yeh Vasco De Gama ki gun hai...nishana lagaane ki zaroorat nahin..." just before it burst in their faces.

" Ek ek sawaal, do do jawaab"

Amar puts a black x on Ram Gopa's cheek to tell him apart from his evil twin Teja..."mitaana mat"
Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99savvy05soapsuds-Vee05-PSharada.S.A.

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Pri:- With Gustaakh Dil, I think it is again a remake of Bengali show. Do Ravi Ohja even make any new shows. His one hit Sasural genda Phool was also a remake of popular Bengali show. And SGP was good only till it followed the original storyline. Then when they themselves wrote the remaining stuff, it was horrible to watch. So I am little wary to watch the show. And anyway 7:30 PM is my kids time and can't catch the show live. I already have so many shows on record, IPK telugu dubbed/Mrs.Pammi Pyarelal/Chanchan and I just don't want to have this one too on record and never being able to catch it.

Jee Le Zara - Once bitten twice shy. Loved the promos of Chanchan and we all know how that turned out. Now for Jee Le Zara I want sufficient time to pass before I pick up watching that show. 9:30PM works very good for me. And I haven't found one good show for 9:30 slot - absolutely can't tolerate YRK/QNH/Big Boss. So hopefully I will be able to catch this show if they treat this show better. I was so hoping Saas Bina Sasural season 2 is going to be on the 9:30PM slot.

sarada….i am a big big fan of sgp….even when it was not in its so called heydeys….i just loved that fictional family and the interpersonal relationships shown…so u may call me a biased fan….but i really really loved sgp…even so, just the name of ravi ojha doesnt pull me to his soaps automatically…i think badaltey rishton ki daastaan was also his show n i didnt like it quite honestly….even gustakh dil promo was not that appealing for me…in fact i didnt watch it until today properly….when i caught the story uptil now thing….n im liking it….i know sgp was a remake…."ogo bodhu sundori"….im so glad he remade it…i liked it that much ..he he…dekhte hain gustakh dil is able to catch my interest for how long….sana sheikh is cute….btw do dil ek jaan is fast losing its sheen for me just coz of lacklustre acting of leads or maybe the angry guy cute girl scenario is too fresh in my mind…bhabhi also, was losing steam but is better since the past few epi…as that sugary sweet thing is gone…..but kitne dinon tak wahi shraddha ki roni shakal dikhayenge…im kinda bored

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99Vistaasavvy05PSharada

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
I see lot of new soap names flying back and forth, I am sure you gals will let us know if anything is worth watching.. till the updates in the CC is more than enough for me to get a pulse of soapland.

Waise Pri.. little A even allowing you to breathe let alone get bored?Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99VistaaPr1yankaPSharada

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

I see lot of new soap names flying back and forth, I am sure you gals will let us know if anything is worth watching.. till the updates in the CC is more than enough for me to get a pulse of soapland.

Waise Pri.. little A even allowing you to breathe let alone get bored?Wink

she just wants 2 stay with me …..like all the time…in the same room….im just short of pulling my hair right now….waise hair is anyways falling like anything…the post delivery effect Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99Vistaasavvy05.S.A.-Vee05-PSharada

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Kya bhai...itna sannata kyun hai? Monday blues for deshvasis, and weekend inertia for those States side? Smile

Cheers!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Kya bhai...itna sannata kyun hai? Monday blues for deshvasis, and weekend inertia for those States side? Smile

Cheers!

Hi VistaaHug.. as usual am travelling for MOM weekends!! Please let me know which episode of IPK we are on!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaaPSharada

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Vistaa

Cheers!

Hi VistaaHug.. as usual am travelling for MOM weekends!! Please let me know which episode of IPK we are on!!

Hey Ash...you traveling? That means bimaari bye bye? Yay!

I am not keeping track of the episode number, sorryEmbarrassed  Fridays was the one where Payal, Shyam and Buaji try their best to dissuade Khushi from going to work again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPSharada

Go to top