India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 18)

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Barun Sobti's former co-star Sanaya Irani (Chann Chann) will be replaced by his former former co-star Ankita Sharma (Nandini) LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. I won't be surprised if TOI actually comes up with this headline.

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mepharm

I know the MoM is my pick and I'm supposed to be making the first post.Unfortunately I have severely hurt my back and have been resting for a couple days.

Take Care Radhika ... KGS is rumoured to be dating his co-star ... I will keep you updated. Jaldi jaldi theek hojao Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Originally posted by savvy05

Arre wah, a woman producer at the helm of affairs, an interesting interview.  The subject matter seems to be quite different from what is airing on TV these days. Pri you given a dekho?

I did ... was a bit boring/slow but nice change for a Sony show where they are always jumping from one thing to another. First episode gave insight to the way the characters of the show thinks, glimpse to their nature. All except the hero, who was there for only like 10 sec driving - a carefree fun loving guy.

Wese Pri ... If the makers are interested Star can sure go for a Remix Season 2 nai?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharada

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

Wese Pri ... If the makers are interested Star can sure go for a Remix Season 2 nai?

no babes…star can only go for "ek baar phir"…. with ek baar phir posters and ek baar phir concept and aah..let it be….im bored already….

PSharada

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Hola ladies. How is it going? Had a busy weekend with lots of family activities including trip to zoo and bowling. Is it almost Monday already? I need it to be Saturday.Disapprove 

Meens how was Atlantic City?
Rads, hope you feel better soon. tc.
Andaz Apana Apana. One of my favorite go to movie when I want mindless, feel good entertainment. Have watched it numerous time with kids. Even without the subtitles, they laugh their hear out while watching it. And Savy as you said, it mainly because of the able supporting cast. This movie gave us quite a few memorable characters like Crime master gogo, Robert, Bhalla and Teja. The climax especially is a laugh out riot.

The story, if any, is flimsy, the acting is definitely over the top, but this movie will still be a timeless family entertainment. 100 times better than the some of the so called block buster family entertainers, with hit item numbers, of the recent times.

Edited by dips99 - 18 August 2013 at 3:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaasavvy05PSharada

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21PSharadaPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

what else was expected from this bakwaas show'now next one ending should be another super bakwaas show saraswati chandra'.btw i caught the story uptil now of "gustakh dil" on life ok and the first epi of "jee le zara" and as much as i dont like sangeeta ghosh, i liked the show'.just coz noone was overacting'bas ab offscreen verbal diarrhoea naa karey koi bhi toh sab badhiya rahega'gustakh dil is really good..want to see how they treat the rest of the story'..

Edited by Pr1yanka - 18 August 2013 at 8:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharada-Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

what else was expected from this bakwaas show'now next one ending should be another super bakwaas show saraswati chandra'.btw i caught the story uptil now of "gustakh dil" on life ok and the first epi of "jee le zara" and as much as i dont like sangeeta ghosh, i liked the show'.just coz noone was overacting'bas ab offscreen verbal diarrhoea naa karey koi bhi toh sab badhiya rahega'gustakh dil is realy good..want to see how they treat the rest of the story'..

I saw a little of it too it was fine...something different...i guess...

Pr1yanka

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Originally posted by Pr1yanka

what else was expected from this bakwaas show'now next one ending should be another super bakwaas show saraswati chandra'.btw i caught the story uptil now of "gustakh dil" on life ok and the first epi of "jee le zara" and as much as i dont like sangeeta ghosh, i liked the show'.just coz noone was overacting'bas ab offscreen verbal diarrhoea naa karey koi bhi toh sab badhiya rahega'gustakh dil is realy good..want to see how they treat the rest of the story'..

I saw a little of it too it was fine...something different...i guess...

Naah - I am swearing off Sony shows for the time being. They just make Khichdi out of everything. Only show I am following on and off is Maharana Pratap and that is because of the Young Maharana and he is aptly being portrayed by Faizal khan. Baad mein they may make it a romantic story out of it, who knows.

If Saas Bina Sasural season 2 starts, then yes I may tune back in for Sony. That was one show which I liked immensely because there was no OTT saas and the treatment was much better. However after seeing IPK and its layered story, I doubt how much this story will appeal to me now and also given that Optimystrix made such an wonderful hara-kiri with CC, I am going to watch this show with zero expectations.

Edited by psarada - 18 August 2013 at 6:42pm

Go to top