Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 16)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Hey everyone! What's the latest? I'm bored

Nothing much. Seems like no one is around. Anyone heard what Amit Tyagi or somebody said about IPK season 2 and Barun. Seems like the channel is still riding on Barun's and Sanaya's name to gather good will for the season 2.

And the new male lead seriously has a big FIM disease. He came out in a new interview saying that he will not do an unprofessional thing that Barun did - i.e; leave the show in the middle for films and that itself riled up the already irked fandom. And seems like the character of Shlok in season 2 is a male chauvinist, rude and arrogant. No idea how Avinash feels that this is ASR's character or that the show is a perfect sequel to the season 1. ASR was a fair person no matter what. But hey whatever floats their boat.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yanka

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Popcorn ! LOL Its getting better by the day. Wese Avinash beta IPK ka Barun ek hi banda hai jisne pure dil se mubarak baat aur dua di hai aapke show ko.

"Barun quit the show to pursue a career in Bollywood leading to the show going off air. Avinash, however, insists that he would never go back on his commitment. "Tomorrow, if I am offered a film I won't leave my shows midway. I respect my work and profession enough to not do such a thing.""

Edited by .Sama. - 18 August 2013 at 3:52am

Pr1yanka

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

And seems like the character of Shlok in season 2 is a male chauvinist, rude and arrogant. No idea how Avinash feels that this is ASR's character or that the show is a perfect sequel to the season 1. ASR was a fair person no matter what.

Arreh when IPK was romantic COMEDY toh ASR kis khet ki radish. Oh I so want this show to succeed, please pretty please Big smile

Pr1yanka

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

Originally posted by psarada

And seems like the character of Shlok in season 2 is a male chauvinist, rude and arrogant. No idea how Avinash feels that this is ASR's character or that the show is a perfect sequel to the season 1. ASR was a fair person no matter what.

Arreh when IPK was romantic COMEDY toh ASR kis khet ki radish. Oh I so want this show to succeed, please pretty please Big smile

Why do you want the new season to succeed Sama. For me I am quite indifferent. If it succeeds well and good. We will at least have a season's concept in India and maybe just maybe the PH will think of shutting the shows down in time if they know that they can work on their brand after the show is done with a new cast and new season. So that may lead to crisper stories wherein the show will end definitely in 1 yr time. And anyway this PH is good with budgeting so maybe we will get good shoots, good location and good costumes for the actors in the show. Rest agar hit hua toh fine or else I will jump on another boat.

Edited by psarada - 18 August 2013 at 6:43am
meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
So per the latest TOI article Chanhchan is supposed to go off air mid Sept.
I guess given the TRP's and the general way the show was progressing it doesn't come as a shock to many. But I am seriously appalled at the authenticity of media articles these days. I mean there were a sleuth of articles saying there is an extension till next march.
Not quite sure who and what to believe anymore!

http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/tv/Chhanchhan-to-go-off-air-Anuj-has-mixed-feelings/articleshow/21892469.cms

PSharada

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Popcorn ! LOL Its getting better by the day. Wese Avinash beta IPK ka Barun ek hi banda hai jisne pure dil se mubarak baat aur dua di hai aapke show ko.

"Barun quit the show to pursue a career in Bollywood leading to the show going off air. Avinash, however, insists that he would never go back on his commitment. "Tomorrow, if I am offered a film I won't leave my shows midway. I respect my work and profession enough to not do such a thing.""

Sama,
He clearly is not confident enough to let his work do the talking and compare his acting skills to the acting prowess that Barun brought to the table. So he is lashing out by taking digs about stuff he has no clue about. As Barun says "everyone has opinions but not all the information".
Lage raho Saheb, may your 6PM "recreation" bring you the success you deserveSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharadaPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
@meens @sama isliye maine kaha tha dil zyada bada nahi hona chahiye TongueLOL

meens80PSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Sama,
He clearly is not confident enough to let his work do the talking and compare his acting skills to the acting prowess that Barun brought to the table. So he is lashing out by taking digs about stuff he has no clue about. As Barun says "everyone has opinions but not all the information".
Lage raho Saheb, may your 6PM "recreation" bring you the success you deserveSleepy

@meens:- agree with you. Avinash seems to be suffering from FIM disease. He has no clue of what happened during IPK closure time and he is taking digs on Barun. That itself shows that he is now feeling highly insecure about filling in the gap left by Barun. But I don't blame him alone. It is highly unfair on the channel to suddenly change the name of the show to that of IPK and that too when the show had such a big Satyanash in the end. So naturally the cast are now feeling apprehensive about the show striking the right chord and if the dislikes on the YT promo is any indication, then the reaction is going to be severely negative. All in all I feel the channel will make a khichdi of this too and will create a even bigger satyanash for this show.

And whatever people may say, I am really happy Barun was silent during the whole fiasco - at least he didn't diss out inappropriate comments and is hoping his work will speak for itself.

meens80Pr1yanka

Go to top