Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 15)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Joined: 23 October 2007
Posts: 16538

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Chalo Ladies, Me finally landed back in BLR.  What's Happening here? Someone please tell me what the discussion is about. I have about 15 pages to go back and read and catch up so someone can be meharbaan and just give the gist of the information here. And when is the new Satyanash IPK season 2 starting? Haven't caught a new promo yet on the TV. 

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Joined: 12 January 2012
Posts: 5760

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Pri it is supposed to start on Aug 15, at least that's what the article says.

Hola Psy, hope  you had a good trip.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharadaPr1yanka

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Joined: 23 October 2007
Posts: 16538

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Pri it is supposed to start on Aug 15, at least that's what the article says.

Hola Psy, hope  you had a good trip.



Yeah Sri, the trip was good but was damn tiring. Suddenly I had so many people to meet and then it was VaraLakshmi vratam on Friday so major part of the day was gone in meeting so many people and going to their house/doing pooja at home. Anyway the main reason I went was for family function so these things can't be avoided. So back in BLR yesterday night. Meanwhile my Arnavji and kids made the house a complete mess. Have no idea when I will get the house back to a decent shape.

So what's the discussions about? Saw some photos that 4Lions have updated on their facebook. Why is 4Lions now back to discussing IPK - Is it to gain whatever mileage they can due to the new season and squeeze the few last drops of the fame of their old baby. Surprising, they never had time to give out a press statement when the serial ended but now are able to give tit-bits and gyaan about how the channel/PH work. Interesting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 18517

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Pri it is supposed to start on Aug 15, at least that's what the article says.

Hola Psy, hope  you had a good trip.


oh ok..he he'my concentration is all over the place these days'the premise for sure looks good but Im not too fond of the female lead per se so maybe that's why havent tried to find time for this one'.


Edited by Pr1yanka - 17 August 2013 at 7:45pm
Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 18517

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada




Yeah Sri, the trip was good but was damn tiring. Suddenly I had so many people to meet and then it was VaraLakshmi vratam on Friday so major part of the day was gone in meeting so many people and going to their house/doing pooja at home. Anyway the main reason I went was for family function so these things can't be avoided. So back in BLR yesterday night. Meanwhile my Arnavji and kids made the house a complete mess. Have no idea when I will get the house back to a decent shape.

So what's the discussions about? Saw some photos that 4Lions have updated on their facebook. Why is 4Lions now back to discussing IPK - Is it to gain whatever mileage they can due to the new season and squeeze the few last drops of the fame of their old baby. Surprising, they never had time to give out a press statement when the serial ended but now are able to give tit-bits and gyaan about how the channel/PH work. Interesting.
[/QUOTE]

@bold tell me about it….ur trip sounds fun…i wish i get to one of my extended family function….would love to catch up with my cousins….
PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Joined: 23 October 2007
Posts: 16538

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

Originally posted by psarada




Yeah Sri, the trip was good but was damn tiring. Suddenly I had so many people to meet and then it was VaraLakshmi vratam on Friday so major part of the day was gone in meeting so many people and going to their house/doing pooja at home. Anyway the main reason I went was for family function so these things can't be avoided. So back in BLR yesterday night. Meanwhile my Arnavji and kids made the house a complete mess. Have no idea when I will get the house back to a decent shape.

So what's the discussions about? Saw some photos that 4Lions have updated on their facebook. Why is 4Lions now back to discussing IPK - Is it to gain whatever mileage they can due to the new season and squeeze the few last drops of the fame of their old baby. Surprising, they never had time to give out a press statement when the serial ended but now are able to give tit-bits and gyaan about how the channel/PH work. Interesting.

@bold tell me about it'.ur trip sounds fun'i wish i get to one of my extended family function'.would love to catch up with my cousins'.
[/QUOTE]

@Pri:- It is really nice to catch up with cousins and that is why this time around I left my Arnavji with kids so that I can catch up with them aaram se and not bother about my girls or their various moods. So it was a time out for me.

Itna sab hone ke baad mein, I think I can give some leeway to 4Lions if they were man enough to come with a press statement acknowledging the hard work of the cast/crew and now IPK is a brand name. That would have been a decent way to hog limelight and at the same time give acknowledgement to the cast who worked out especially after the brutal way they rode the serial closure on barun's quitting. This underhanded tactics of sharing IPK photos and small tit-bits of IPK, sarcastic replies to fans comments or their 'we are holier than thou' stand is actually getting me angry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 18517

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

[  This underhanded tactics of sharing IPK photos and small tit-bits of IPK, sarcastic replies to fans comments or their 'we are holier than thou' stand is actually getting me angry.

@bold dont be Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99PSharada

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Joined: 24 January 2005
Posts: 54017

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone! What's the latest? I'm bored

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Take 0:Satyanashing..Thread 10? [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: -Jamba-   Replies: 1166   Views: 51932

-Jamba- 1166 51932 14 August 2013 at 8:04pm by -Jamba-
Take 0: Satyanashing 9 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: -Jamba-   Replies: 1160   Views: 56848

-Jamba- 1160 56848 31 July 2013 at 10:39pm by Newbiesoapfan
Take 0 : Satyanashing 8 [Invite Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: savvy05   Replies: 1185   Views: 66344

savvy05 1185 66344 18 July 2013 at 7:23am by -Jamba-
Take 0: Satyanashing 7 [Invite Wonly]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -Jamba-   Replies: 1172   Views: 61339

-Jamba- 1172 61339 18 June 2013 at 8:05pm by savvy05
Take 0: Satyanashing Part Cinq [Invite Wonly]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123

Author: -Jamba-   Replies: 980   Views: 43760

-Jamba- 980 43760 06 May 2013 at 8:32pm by tulip21

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index