Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 148)

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hain

Arnav seems to have worked through all his audio, visual, sound, feel issues where as Khushi is still facing some issues. That is why he feels her the minute she walks in to the door, while she is busy trying to reassure herself that no one is around. Or may be it the constant trying to keep worry at bay which is interrupting some of the signals. But the flash back video is working perfectly for the two of them.
He can't seem to forget her stepping back from him during Teej and not allowing him to take care of her (kumkum in her eye). But the minute he sees her it is the Red saree which comes back and how absolutely beautiful she looked in it, the first time physical attraction flared up for him and he was totally unable to control it.
Khushi on the other hand is stuck in the first physical contact they had since the awareness flared up, after all it nearly did set fire to the rain, her first brush with the attraction.
She happens to look up and finds him looking right back at her. When they are interrupted, her instinct is to run while he wants to talk. As she runs away, him anger comes back in spades. He, the mightly ASR was being reasonable, wanting to talk and she dared to ignore him and all this when he can't seem to get her out of her mind! How can she?
As Arnav follows Khushi is positioned for her next fall which comes soon enough and this time Arnav jumps to save the most important thing to Khushi, her DM's murti. DM of course being the instant phal for good deep done kind of God gives Arnav what he wants the most, closeness to Khushi, a chance to get lost in her beauty all over again.
Shyam, the evil, breaks the connection this time and Khushi tries to run again but Arnav is not having anything of that anymore.
And then we come to the dupatta scene. Can I say I always loved how Arnav hands over her dupatta, every time he did that. Dupatta in the palm of his hand, palm wide open and the way he looks away, head tilted a little. Star
Perfection all around!!

Oh and I should add, the catch DM and fall scene and kept hearing Barun saying, 'Aaj ajeeb tha, kuch samajh nahien aa raha tha' and Sanaya laughing LOL

I wonder how they did the scene without breaking a few DM murtis,,,, yes... Arnav had his signals sorted out... Khushi is confused...she gets the gusts of wind later...

Wonder what he wanted to tell her ... sorry? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99soapsudsVistaasavvy05PSharada

hain Goldie
hain
hain

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

For all the tall claims a certain Mr. Raizada made of Khushi being "nehathi" when she looked at him  and all that, fact remains that Khushi made him defenseless by her unshed tears without  even looking at him... all this from the very beginning when even their feelings had no nameBig smile

Humari aankh se nikla har eak aansu aap ko hazaar baar takleef pahunchata hei
Har baar.

It started from their first meeting itself Savvy. Remember the dori scene and the tears in her eyes as she opens her hair. He let her run away even then. Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99soapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfanPSharada

hain Goldie
hain
hain

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

I wonder how they did the scene without breaking a few DM murtis,,,, yes... Arnav had his signals sorted out... Khushi is confused...she gets the gusts of wind later...

I am guessing that there was no real DM murti in the fall scene, it was only during the close up and that must have been dropped from real close range to shoot for.

Bold - I always wonder about all their communications. How many times does he call Khushi and she runs away.

Khushi, kitni baar bola hei, when I am talking to you don't walk away
Chal to nahein par hum bhaag to sakte hein LOL

Edited by hain - 05 September 2013 at 8:24pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99soapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfanPSharada

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

I am guessing that there was no real DM murti in the fall scene, it was only during the close up and that must have been dropped from real close range to shoot for.

Bold - I always wonder about all their communications. How many times does he call Khushi and she runs away.

Khushi, kitni baar bola hei, when I am talking to you don't walk away
Chal to nahein par hum bhaag to sakte hein LOL

LOL! But if they communicated , serial would have been over in 2 months -- LOL!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99VistaaPSharada

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Episode#45:

This was one of those that delivered nirmal anand hi anand with very few, strategically placed, interruptions. Eighteen odd minutes of unfiltered, unplugged, Arnav-Khushi awesomenessDay Dreaming

Vaise I know that I am preaching to the choir, but have we ever seen such stupendous, non-verbal acting by a romantic pair, that too for such lengths of time? I wonder what the script for today's episode looked like? The dialogues wouldn't have taken up more than two pages...what was the rest? What was the brief Barun got ?  What was Sanaya told? About the trepidation, the fearful excitement, the angry nervousness, the increased heartbeats...
I would dearly like to know...

He has been trying to talk since she slapped the resignation letter into his hands, and is at the end of his tether by the time he reaches the store room. She still refuses to hear him out and is desperately trying to escape his presence, when he finally loses it:

"Lemme fffiinish..." he screams and is promptly undone by the sight of her tears.
Both were phenomenal in what followed...her frightened, silent tears and his just as silent remorse.
*deep sigh*

haindips99soapsudssavvy05NewbiesoapfanPSharada

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Awesomeness...hain, Savs, Visi ...all of youClap
Reading this is such nirmal anand before setting off for the work grind...to start the day with a sappy grin on my face...I don't need anything else, Khushi...

haindips99savvy05VistaaNewbiesoapfanPSharada

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by savvy05

Heinken, "techniki" kharabi all worked out at Arnav's end but work in progress at Khushi's end?LOL
Ji bilkul LOL
Even the first gust of wind at the temple during Teej was from his side. She is still figuring those signals out Embarrassed

I think she is using jammers, signal jammersLOL She is just as deep into it...but her coping mechanism is to sweep everything under the blanket of her outrage & ghussa. That is what all the muttering and "Jiji tumne kis rakshas ka naam le liya" is all about. She thinks she is protecting her heart by jamming all the signals...so as not to have her heart broken by him.

And DM's murti was the convenient bahana...truth is that she wanted to see him...couldn't stay away.

haindips99soapsudssavvy05NewbiesoapfanPSharada

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaaPr1yanka

Go to top