Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 144)

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Now my reaction to EBP has slowly cevolved from disbelief to anger to grief to disbelief again to now hilarity...its giving me my daily quota of laughs ...one way or another WinkLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80Hriju321ZuzanaVistaaNewbiesoapfanPSharadaPr1yanka

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Originally posted by Vistaa

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/16590-iss-pyaar-ek-baar-phir-to-surpass-season-one.htm
Ab hum kya kahen? D'oh

Don't know what I am more mad about...the statement, or the article? 

I totally had my share of morning laughs thanks to the title of the articleROFLROFL

When will people realize that when you are already drowning in comparisons some modesty and the ability to keep shut and let your work to the talking can actually go a long way. The team of EBP and their attention garnering statements are a bigger put off than the show itselfSleepy.

Sarada the TRP is 0.6??? Isn't that really low for a SP show that was promoted with so much fanfareShocked.

SanghaHug Hope your little one is doing better now; don't worry he will be fine soon.

Yes Meens, the TRPs are very less only 1300+TVT which comes in the range of 0.6-0.7. Surprise thing is that Shilpa Shilokdar's show about kaam waali bai on Zee TV which started on the same day  has raked in more better TVTs. So wonder what will SP do now. SP's all new serials have gone down to the competitors. MB was doing decent but now Jodha Akbar has beaten it and so did Veera got beaten by Do Dil. For SP the new serials are not getting any good leads.

I just think the cast and crew should stop the talks and just do their work. The more they are talking, the more they themselves are landing in a soup.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80ZuzanaPr1yanka

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Now my reaction to EBP has slowly cevolved from disbelief to anger to grief to disbelief again to now hilarity...its giving me my daily quota of laughs ...one way or another WinkLOL

Exactly Biraj - The forum is hilarious and I am just laughing my way off at some of the posts. But I am not going on the forum to post anything. Why take panga when I can enjoy the tamasha.

ZuzanasoapsudsHriju321

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/16590-iss-pyaar-ek-baar-phir-to-surpass-season-one.htm
Ab hum kya kahen? D'oh

well...i just googled this guy..sachin parikh...n saw he has been a part of all epic flop shows, like, kaali, powder, pardes mein mila koi apna sa...need i say more? Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80ZuzanasoapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfan

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Hi Gals..its been such a long time! Hug
My small tribute to IPK-EBP: 

when Arshad met Shlok:

Arshad- Shlok I want you to speak more with your eyes..show the anger the pain thru ur eyes

Shlok- Director sir I am trying very hard...so hard that my eyebrows are in constant pain...I am scared now I will get sinus. affraid 

Arshad: "HEADESK" I meant EYES not eyebrows..God save me! run 

SP Head Honchos/IPK 2 CVs:

SP Head- Watch IPK 1 carefully..see KKG is wearing red dress in rain scene not blue..change it Evil or Very Mad 

CVs- Haila yeh kahan phas gaye...We thought its easy to copy but its 
not all that easy.. scratch 

SP- still the fans blame we are copying..Huh! Whatever we want IPK 2 to be a hit! pig 

IPK fans- Yeah keep dreaming!!! Bang Bang Bang
I dont dare to post it in the main forum! :*zp*:

ha ha ha ha ...amazing...u should totally post this on the main forum...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanasoapsudsNewbiesoapfanPSharada

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
@sangha saw ur name in the "likes" to the posts...how is your boy...hope all is well...

Edited by Pr1yanka - 05 September 2013 at 9:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaPSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

Ab hum kya kahen? D'oh

well...i just googled this guy..sachin parikh...n saw he has been a part of all epic flop shows, like, kaali, powder, pardes mein mila koi apna sa...need i say more? Tongue

Everyone is trying to just pass of the original magic. I think it is common human tendency - they want to get into limelight hook or crook.

I am laughing off this article

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/36740-magadheera-shouldnt-be-remade-ram-charan.htm

This guy had only one solo hit and that was Magadheera and that was majorly due to the graphics. He is a bakwas actor and now he is trying to come into BW with Zanjeer. I always see him quoting something or other about Magadheera - It is like his only ticket to fame.

soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by Pr1yanka

Ab hum kya kahen? D'oh

Everyone is trying to just pass of the original magic. I think it is common human tendency - they want to get into limelight hook or crook.

I am laughing off this article

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/36740-magadheera-shouldnt-be-remade-ram-charan.htm

This guy had only one solo hit and that was Magadheera and that was majorly due to the graphics. He is a bakwas actor and now he is trying to come into BW with Zanjeer. I always see him quoting something or other about Magadheera - It is like his only ticket to fame.

sapne dekhne mein tax nahi lagta...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharada

Go to top