Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 142)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Yes Shyam wanted Arnav and Khushi to stay apart and felt that Lavanya could come in Arnav's life and so he would be free to pursue Khushi. But till end I expected a back story as to why Shyam was so keen on pursuing Khushi. To tell the truth, I was disappointed that the creatives just pushed off the rug why Shyam was so obsessively pursuing Khushi and just named it his lust.

Shyam was a clever manipulator. He knew what he gained due to his marriage to Anjali. But he was ready to risk everything for sake of Khushi? Why? The character inconsistency was very glaring for Shyam in the beginning of the show to the Shyam towards the end of the show.

@Bold: Though there was room to weave in a backstory for Shyam if they had so chosen, but I think the scene in epi 42-43 is telling when Shyam sorta goes in a trance, remembers Khushi and then says "kuch cheezein apne aap/yuhin ho jaati hain..."
I thought the CV's addressed it adequately here. It was just infatuation/lust for him. It might be a little hard to accept when he was being so Mr. Goody Two Shoes in these epi, but his evil face starts coming to fore pretty soon.

Both Payal and Khushi spoke khadi boli.

Edited by Vistaa - 04 September 2013 at 9:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hainsoapsudsNewbiesoapfan

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Yes Shyam wanted Arnav and Khushi to stay apart and felt that Lavanya could come in Arnav's life and so he would be free to pursue Khushi. But till end I expected a back story as to why Shyam was so keen on pursuing Khushi. To tell the truth, I was disappointed that the creatives just pushed off the rug why Shyam was so obsessively pursuing Khushi and just named it his lust.

Shyam was a clever manipulator. He knew what he gained due to his marriage to Anjali. But he was ready to risk everything for sake of Khushi? Why? The character inconsistency was very glaring for Shyam in the beginning of the show to the Shyam towards the end of the show.

@Bold: Though there was room to weave in a backstory for Shyam if they had so chosen, but I think the scene in epi 42-43 is telling when Shyam sorta goes in a trance, remembers Khushi and then says "kuch cheezein apne aap/yuhin ho jaati hain..."
I thought the CV's addressed it adequately here. It was just infatuation/lust for him. It might be a little hard to accept when he was being so Mr. Goody Two Shoes in these epi, but his evil face starts coming to fore pretty soon.

Agree Visi. Shyam had married Anjali for money and position. With his smooth talking, he also became important part of the family. He would have continued like that, if not for Khushi. May be Khushi wasn't the first one, but she was the one he became obsessed with. He probably had this all worked out. He would have Anjali in Delhi and another home with Khushi in Lucknaw. With his ready excuse for travel, he would have had best of both worlds. But then he didn't anticipate the Raizada brothers falling for the Gupta sisters.

Edited by dips99 - 04 September 2013 at 9:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hainsoapsudsNewbiesoapfanPSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

@Bold:- Yes it is very hard to accept that Shyam is the bad guy but from now on, you will see a progressive shift of Shyam's character towards the bad guy. Abbhas was good in these episodes. He will do good in positive roles too. In the end some how I felt Shyam was made too black and I couldn't connect to the character.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hainsoapsuds

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

So Shyam has a buaji too... as well as parents!!
PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Had an off day at office.  So one question I didn't get it in yesterday's EBP episode. Why do I feel that the rain scene was changed to dream sequence at the last moment. The feel and the flow was logical - Shlok comes to know that the girl whom his parents have selected is Astha and comes to talk and threaten her. I think in the end SP chickened out and made it a dream sequence. Anyone think the same.

Edited by psarada - 05 September 2013 at 12:30am
-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by -Vee05-

Bahhh and i missed this?????

<font size="5" color="#ff0000">Talli - bhelcomes back, signora! Hug</font>

<font size="5" color="#ff0000">How was mambo Italiano? Wink</font>

Still here...get back home on sunday...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharada

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/16590-iss-pyaar-ek-baar-phir-to-surpass-season-one.htm
Ab hum kya kahen? D'oh

Don't know what I am more mad about...the statement, or the article? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPSharadaPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/16590-iss-pyaar-ek-baar-phir-to-surpass-season-one.htm
Ab hum kya kahen? D'oh

Don't know what I am more mad about...the statement, or the article? 

Who is this Sachin Parikh? Did you read the article ? it's his and his statement only ... no proof nothing!Question

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsVistaa

Go to top