Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 141)

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

I tell you...these were such golden days of the show,and I walk around grinning ear to ear between 8:30 to 9:30 pm each night...public has given up on me.
Aur bhala ho uska jisne TV Asia HD karne ka decision liya...it is really nirmal anand re-defined watching ODB and ODG in full HD glory!Big smile

Anda wala jactly Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99soapsudsVistaasavvy05PSharadaNewbiesoapfan

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Episode 44:

"Haaye re Nandkisore!
Pehle maskhari,phir chatori, phir ghumakkad, aur phir bhulakkad!
Arrey parmeswari Bhanmati...tumhre pitaare mein aur kitne gun hain?
 Khatame nahin ho rahein hain!!"

Big smile Buaji gold!! Such true-blue, 24 carat Central UP Hindi...gladdened the heart!LOL

No words for Shyam's consummate convincing skillsThumbs Up...smooth operator defined. Loved Anjali's silent reactions while he talked with Arnav and Naniji.

MM's zingers:

"Bin phere, hum tere?"

"Damaadji! Yeh Lavanya to Nani flyover banne mein kitna time lage?"

ROFL

Loved Buaji's dialogues and Abhaji absolutely rocked the scenes with Payal and Khushi. She looked the part of typical Lucknowi lady. The one thing I absolutely will always treasure is that the initial months had such good writing for all the characters be it their dialogues or the funny one-liners or typical characteristics(like Mami's, Buaji's, Khushi or Anjali). Each character was well defined.

Arnav is already head over heels in the thoughts of the one person who is occupying his mind. He seems to be answering Lavanya but his mind is all thinking about Khushi. Barun did good in the phone conversation and also when he talks to Shyam and Anjali. The respect one gives to the jijaji of the house, trying to understand his point of view everything was shown so good. No wonder, he believed Shyam's word during the terrace confrontation.

Good morning PsyBig smile

I would add "of a certain part of the city" to your comment about Buaji being a typical Lucknawi lady. The dialect she speaks in the show is not what majority of the people speak. Lucknawi Hindi is really "khadi boli" with heavy influences of Urdu/Farsi. Buaji's verbs and adverbs are very different, though there is little difference in the nouns and adjectives.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudssavvy05NewbiesoapfanPSharada

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dips99

This was no way a filler episode. It iterated so many important points

-          Shyam's position in the RM. He didn't get the respect just because he was the SIL of the family. He had smooth talked his way in such way that his opinion was respected by everyone, including the shatir dimag ASR.

-          Anjali's devotion to Shyam. After the renewal vows, this was another important episode for that couple. She not only had complete faith in his love and fidelity. She also believed that he truly cared about the family's happiness. He was the anchor of her life

-          I don't think shyam really cared about being the mediator between Nani and Arnav. I think his intentions were partly selfish. He had heard Anjali and Khushi mention each other. His chances with Khushi depended on keeping her away from this family. He wanted to bring Lavanya in more as a distraction. So that everyone forgets about Khushi . Once again unknowingly he paved the way for Khushi's entry in Arnav's life.

Dipsy *hugs ke baad, standing ovation*Big smile

Golden words!! Clap That was exactly it...he wanted to keep Arnav Khushi apart...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99soapsuds

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

I tell you...these were such golden days of the show,and I walk around grinning ear to ear between 8:30 to 9:30 pm each night...public has given up on me.
Aur bhala ho uska jisne TV Asia HD karne ka decision liya...it is really nirmal anand re-defined watching ODB and ODG in full HD glory!Big smile

Anda wala jactly Wink

J - since you have nirmal aanand , can we have some Take 5 original anand?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99soapsuds

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

I would add "of a certain part of the city" to your comment about Buaji being a typical Lucknawi lady. The dialect she speaks in the show is not what majority of the people speak. Lucknawi Hindi is really "khadi boli" with heavy influences of Urdu/Farsi. Buaji's verbs and adverbs are very different, though there is little difference in the nouns and adjectives.

I am not too aware of the different dialects in Hindi Visiji. But Buaji's hindi is not the typical Hindi though right. I mean the ones which we are used to seeing in TV shows and Films. Buaji's Hindi looks more like Bhopal/middle Indian Hindi like "Arey Thanik dekho/kya karat rahe ho" and all that Isn't it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dips99

This was no way a filler episode. It iterated so many important points

-          Shyam's position in the RM. He didn't get the respect just because he was the SIL of the family. He had smooth talked his way in such way that his opinion was respected by everyone, including the shatir dimag ASR.

-          Anjali's devotion to Shyam. After the renewal vows, this was another important episode for that couple. She not only had complete faith in his love and fidelity. She also believed that he truly cared about the family's happiness. He was the anchor of her life

-          I don't think shyam really cared about being the mediator between Nani and Arnav. I think his intentions were partly selfish. He had heard Anjali and Khushi mention each other. His chances with Khushi depended on keeping her away from this family. He wanted to bring Lavanya in more as a distraction. So that everyone forgets about Khushi . Once again unknowingly he paved the way for Khushi's entry in Arnav's life.

Dipsy *hugs ke baad, standing ovation*Big smile

Golden words!! Clap That was exactly it...he wanted to keep Arnav Khushi apart...

Yes Shyam wanted Arnav and Khushi to stay apart and felt that Lavanya could come in Arnav's life and so he would be free to pursue Khushi. But till end I expected a back story as to why Shyam was so keen on pursuing Khushi. To tell the truth, I was disappointed that the creatives just pushed off the rug why Shyam was so obsessively pursuing Khushi and just named it his lust.

Shyam was a clever manipulator. He knew what he gained due to his marriage to Anjali. But he was ready to risk everything for sake of Khushi? Why? The character inconsistency was very glaring for Shyam in the beginning of the show to the Shyam towards the end of the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

I am not too aware of the different dialects in Hindi Visiji. But Buaji's hindi is not the typical Hindi though right. I mean the ones which we are used to seeing in TV shows and Films. Buaji's Hindi looks more like Bhopal/middle Indian Hindi like "Arey Thanik dekho/kya karat rahe ho" and all that Isn't it.

Right.

"Arey Thanik dekho/kya karat rahe ho"

This would normally be said in Lucknawi zabaan as:
"Arrey zara dekhiye to sahi... /kya kar rahein hain aap?"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Right.

"Arey Thanik dekho/kya karat rahe ho"

This would normally be said in Lucknawi zabaan as:
"Arrey zara dekhiye to sahi... /kya kar rahein hain aap?"

Hmm so Khushi's dialogues were in proper Lucknowi zabaan then because she always had aap in the addressing. Payal's Hindi was normal though wasn't it Visiji. Or do you think Payal's Hindi was also Luckawi Zabaan.

Go to top