Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 140)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Episode 44:

"Haaye re Nandkisore!
Pehle maskhari,phir chatori, phir ghumakkad, aur phir bhulakkad!
Arrey parmeswari Bhanmati...tumhre pitaare mein aur kitne gun hain?
 Khatame nahin ho rahein hain!!"

Big smile Buaji gold!! Such true-blue, 24 carat Central UP Hindi...gladdened the heart!LOL

No words for Shyam's consummate convincing skillsThumbs Up...smooth operator defined. Loved Anjali's silent reactions while he talked with Arnav and Naniji.

MM's zingers:

"Bin phere, hum tere?"

"Damaadji! Yeh Lavanya to Nani flyover banne mein kitna time lage?"

ROFL

Loved Buaji's dialogues and Abhaji absolutely rocked the scenes with Payal and Khushi. She looked the part of typical Lucknowi lady. The one thing I absolutely will always treasure is that the initial months had such good writing for all the characters be it their dialogues or the funny one-liners or typical characteristics(like Mami's, Buaji's, Khushi or Anjali). Each character was well defined.

Arnav is already head over heels in the thoughts of the one person who is occupying his mind. He seems to be answering Lavanya but his mind is all thinking about Khushi. Barun did good in the phone conversation and also when he talks to Shyam and Anjali. The respect one gives to the jijaji of the house, trying to understand his point of view everything was shown so good. No wonder, he believed Shyam's word during the terrace confrontation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hainsoapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfan

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Savs, naat to worry...he will say it to the right girl in time.
LOL

LOL .. he did ..when she took him out on a date at "hotel the Purple Orchid"Wink

Bingo!!! Big smile

hainsoapsudsNewbiesoapfanPSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hain

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by hain

Episode 44:

"Haaye re Nandkisore!
Pehle maskhari,phir chatori, phir ghumakkad, aur phir bhulakkad!
Arrey parmeswari Bhanmati...tumhre pitaare mein aur kitne gun hain?
 Khatame nahin ho rahein hain!!"

Big smile Buaji gold!! Such true-blue, 24 carat Central UP Hindi...gladdened the heart!LOL

No words for Shyam's consummate convincing skillsThumbs Up...smooth operator defined. Loved Anjali's silent reactions while he talked with Arnav and Naniji.

MM's zingers:

"Bin phere, hum tere?"

"Damaadji! Yeh Lavanya to Nani flyover banne mein kitna time lage?"

ROFL

Visi Buaji's Bhanmati reference reminded of the old saying

Kahien ka eant, kahien ka rodda
Bhanmati ne kunba joda

and I was laughing all the way LOL

Hain ji ... explainiya pleej!
Eant is brick
rodda is rock
kunba is dynasty (used for family and house as well)
joda is join/gather

Putting it all together it means
Brick from somewhere, rock from somewhere
Bhanmati build her house

Historically Bhanmati (Bhanumati) was a queen who in fit of anger against the king decided to build her own palace. She did not want to take any help from the King so build her palace from the stones and material she could gather from around the area, some of it even from old, destroyed buildings around. The palace still stands a few hours drive from Bhopal within the bigger palace compound.

Now a days the saying is most commonly used to underscore when resources are gathered in random to build any product or when patchwork is done.

Wonderful explanation Heinkeinji. I loved Khushi's and Buaji's Lucknowi dialogues. Even though Khushi didn't have a helicopter entry in the show, lot of work has been done on the character - like her costumes with the gota work and chikankari work/the dialogues/the lucknowi references. That was  one of the reasons why the character became so loved. Needless to say, the over the top bubbly girl act is falling so flat in the sequel.

hainsoapsudsVistaasavvy05

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

why does this threadwa always come alive when I have to get to work? chalo koi nahin, lagey raho, humn aake padhte hain...

Have a great day, Biraj! Smile

hainsoapsudssavvy05Newbiesoapfan

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

LOL

LOL .. he did ..when she took him out on a date at "hotel the Purple Orchid"Wink

Bingo!!! Big smile

Loop completeTongue Visi.. we are all hopeless.. hamara kuch nahi ho saktha, rewatch not helping one bitBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99soapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfanPSharada

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

LOL

Bingo!!! Big smile

Loop completeTongue Visi.. we are all hopeless.. hamara kuch nahi ho saktha, rewatch not helping one bitBig smile

I tell you...these were such golden days of the show,and I walk around grinning ear to ear between 8:30 to 9:30 pm each night...public has given up on me.
Aur bhala ho uska jisne TV Asia HD karne ka decision liya...it is really nirmal anand re-defined watching ODB and ODG in full HD glory!Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99savvy05soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPSharada

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

This was no way a filler episode. It iterated so many important points

-          Shyam's position in the RM. He didn't get the respect just because he was the SIL of the family. He had smooth talked his way in such way that his opinion was respected by everyone, including the shatir dimag ASR.

-          Anjali's devotion to Shyam. After the renewal vows, this was another important episode for that couple. She not only had complete faith in his love and fidelity. She also believed that he truly cared about the family's happiness. He was the anchor of her life

-          I don't think shyam really cared about being the mediator between Nani and Arnav. I think his intentions were partly selfish. He had heard Anjali and Khushi mention each other. His chances with Khushi depended on keeping her away from this family. He wanted to bring Lavanya in more as a distraction. So that everyone forgets about Khushi . Once again unknowingly he paved the way for Khushi's entry in Arnav's life.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

savvy05soapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfanPSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

LOL

Bingo!!! Big smile

@Bold:- Exactly. We are all hopeless cases. Warna the show closed down 10 months ago and we are still discussing the show like we are seeing the episode today. So many shows came but none could hold me captive like IPK did. My husband has given up on me completely. He is amused that I still try to watch the uncuts and episodes of IPK when the show itself closed last year. Ab main kya bolu?

dips99soapsudsVistaasavvy05

Go to top