Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: savvy05

Psy, thanks much for kick starting MoM. Great synopsis on the movie. Supposed to be sure fit BO hit because of the casting of the lead pairs but was not. I remember watching it then and having shared lot of laughs but did not remember the details.

This time around, I focused on all the characters other than the lead pairs๐Ÿ˜‰ and  realized that  the comedy fest was brought in by ensemble supporting cast - Deven Verma, Mehmood, Shakthi Kapoor, Viju Khote, Paresh Rawal and so many more. The opening scene with Juhi was quite funny when you think at that time Aamir-Juhi were the it onscreen couple. The movie was loud and over the top at times but had  its quota of good laughs and entertainment value.

Sri, it was average at box office mainly because at that time violent movies were getting the success. But I loved the subtle humor in the movie and this was a clean movie, going by the movies that were dished out at that time. I remember reading Raj Kumar Santoshi's interview in which he said that he wanted to make a clean family entertainer and he is proud of the movie and I agree with him. This is one of those movies you watch without any thinking hats on and enjoy the movie. I loved the humor between Aamir and Deven/Mehmood and Salman/Viju Khote and Paresh and all of them were absolutely wonderful in the movie. And Juhi and Govinda in the guest appearance was a really nice touch.
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Andaz Apna Apna ... ๐Ÿ˜†

I love the song "E lo ji sanam hum aagaye aaj phir dil leke" Something sweet about the song.

"Yeh raat aur yeh doori" Funny !

Its dialogue ... Raveena Kaun Karishma Kaun Ab yeh ek aur musibat ... uncle Kaun ?!?!

Unke ek ek sawaal humare do do jawaab ... Sawal ek jawab do ... Bas chup kara diya

Goti khelunga Goti ... Gogo Crime Master Gogo

Raveena ki Maa mein aah raha hoon

Robert ... Isse kehte hain do teer ek shikar ...

There must be much more ... par abhi yaad nahi aa raha.

PS: Anyone watching MasterChef Junior ?! Liked it. I really like Vikas. He is cute ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.S.A. thumbnail
Originally posted by: meens80

As Barun says "everyone has opinions but not all the information".
Lage raho Saheb, may your 6PM "recreation" bring you the success you deserve๐Ÿฅฑ

Barun also said that he is in profession where everyone will judge him so its alright. Accha bolenge toh bura bhi bolenge. Whenever I hear these comments from people I like Barun Sobti more and more ... Bandha NEVER bolta hi nahi. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Wonder what would Avinash do if he indeed comes to a point where he will decide to quit his show, for whatever reason. So yea I wish Avinash Sachdev all the success. Mujhe esi baatein sunne mein bada accha lagta hai ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

@meens @sama isliye maine kaha tha dil zyada bada nahi hona chahiye Tongue๐Ÿ˜†

Bilkul hona chahiye ... Wese bhi kami hai duniya mein ... Sunehri wali mein toh bilkul nahi ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: psarada

Avinash seems to be suffering from FIM disease.

Maybe but in Avinash's defense ... I think he was just asked will he leave the show for a movie or not because his answer indicates so. As far as I have read about him. He sure seems to be a calm guy. If he could take all the abuse and still be nice with the people abusing his ID, I think he has better sense than just shooting his mouth. Par who knows ... Time will tell.

.S.A. thumbnail
Barun Sobti's former co-star Sanaya Irani (Chann Chann) will be replaced by his former former co-star Ankita Sharma (Nandini) ๐Ÿ˜† I won't be surprised if TOI actually comes up with this headline.
.S.A. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mepharm

I know the MoM is my pick and I'm supposed to be making the first post.Unfortunately I have severely hurt my back and have been resting for a couple days.

Take Care Radhika ... KGS is rumoured to be dating his co-star ... I will keep you updated. Jaldi jaldi theek hojao ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: savvy05

Arre wah, a woman producer at the helm of affairs, an interesting interview.  The subject matter seems to be quite different from what is airing on TV these days. Pri you given a dekho?

I did ... was a bit boring/slow but nice change for a Sony show where they are always jumping from one thing to another. First episode gave insight to the way the characters of the show thinks, glimpse to their nature. All except the hero, who was there for only like 10 sec driving - a carefree fun loving guy.

Wese Pri ... If the makers are interested Star can sure go for a Remix Season 2 nai?
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: .Sama.

Wese Pri ... If the makers are interested Star can sure go for a Remix Season 2 nai?

no babesโ€ฆstar can only go for "ek baar phir"โ€ฆ. with ek baar phir posters and ek baar phir concept and aah..let it beโ€ฆ.im bored alreadyโ€ฆ.
dips99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hola ladies. How is it going? Had a busy weekend with lots of family activities including trip to zoo and bowling. Is it almost Monday already? I need it to be Saturday.๐Ÿ˜’ 

Meens how was Atlantic City?
Rads, hope you feel better soon. tc.
Andaz Apana Apana. One of my favorite go to movie when I want mindless, feel good entertainment. Have watched it numerous time with kids. Even without the subtitles, they laugh their hear out while watching it. And Savy as you said, it mainly because of the able supporting cast. This movie gave us quite a few memorable characters like Crime master gogo, Robert, Bhalla and Teja. The climax especially is a laugh out riot.

The story, if any, is flimsy, the acting is definitely over the top, but this movie will still be a timeless family entertainment. 100 times better than the some of the so called block buster family entertainers, with hit item numbers, of the recent times.
Edited by dips99 - 10 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

what else was expected from this bakwaas show'now next one ending should be another super bakwaas show saraswati chandra'.btw i caught the story uptil now of "gustakh dil" on life ok and the first epi of "jee le zara" and as much as i dont like sangeeta ghosh, i liked the show'.just coz noone was overacting'bas ab offscreen verbal diarrhoea naa karey koi bhi toh sab badhiya rahega'gustakh dil is really good..want to see how they treat the rest of the story'..
Edited by Pr1yanka - 10 years ago
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

what else was expected from this bakwaas show'now next one ending should be another super bakwaas show saraswati chandra'.btw i caught the story uptil now of "gustakh dil" on life ok and the first epi of "jee le zara" and as much as i dont like sangeeta ghosh, i liked the show'.just coz noone was overacting'bas ab offscreen verbal diarrhoea naa karey koi bhi toh sab badhiya rahega'gustakh dil is realy good..want to see how they treat the rest of the story'..

I saw a little of it too it was fine...something different...i guess...