Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 130)

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Joined: 04 March 2013
Posts: 1566

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Episode 42 & 43:

Amma Babuji make a powerful appearance (prob Tuhina Vohra's last few scenes before she was replaced by Pyumori MehtaCry). to start the mortgaged shop storyline.

Visi, apart from changing the face, I thought even the character underwent some change. I liked this Garima. She came across as a more strong willed character, who was more tuned to her girls. Today wasn't the first time she commented on Buaji's obbession with Shyam babua.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

savvy05soapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfan

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Joined: 23 October 2009
Posts: 6505

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Rabba Ve all Hug . I hear it was a mirthful day for the satyanashers,,,,,,,,,,, 
Can I just say - please don't be apoplectic about rain hug redux! Ai yai yai ladkis - ab main kaisay samjhaoon? This is a rip-off, a cut and paste job --- of the iconic morantic scenes. Dupatta stuck in car door, rain hug, guesthouse fight --- be ready for Diwali Diyas and Fairy lights. The EK Baar Phir is replaying that with a new couple. What's new is the context - the Marathi family, the backstory. From yesterday's epi I got the impression that the backstory is waiting to erupt. Baba Sahib will be sabsay bada villain, aayi anjali a mere pawn! That sounds way more interesting that the copy and paste. As for that - Ki farak painda?  Our memories are protected - kisi ki maajal jo unhey bhrashth karein? LOL

Visi, hoping to catch you here. Been waiting to talk about The Newsroom. I'm loving S2 and apparently Sorkin does not have the bandwidth for S3 even though HBO wants to renew. That makes me sad ---- very sad! How prophetic is the Sarin gas story given whats happening in Syria. 


RV DocHug

@Bold: Bingo!! That is exactly what I thought too...he was being entirely too understanding and accomodating in the face of the rishta refusal by LMS's Dad. And that is just the beginning of it...anyone who can smile so beatifically all the time, has something up his sleevesSmile


Haww...no The Newsroom S3?ShockedCry I didn't know that...Ouch Knew that Sorkin shot three epi and then did a re-do from scratch...but this is too bad. I am so disappointed.

Exactly!! Syria parallel is frightening... And the other remarkable development is how all the characters of the show have gotten to tell their story...often at the expense of Will McAvoy...I kind of expected a little more coverage given to the loss of his father. At least one scene between him and Mac...


So glad that you are enjoying time with your parentsSmile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-soapsudssavvy05

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 6026

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
All bitiyas in IPK SKD - tomorrow will be a bherry hard day. Brace yourselves Evil Smile

EBP will be airing rain hug ka photocopy - and I'm asking everyone...please to NOT go apoplectic in the main forum and start comparing Patriot missile and pichkari

Save the ire for the CC - where you can satyanash to your heart's content. Wink


Edited by -Jamba- - 03 September 2013 at 9:49pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-haindips99meens80Hriju321soapsudsVistaasavvy05NewbiesoapfanPSharada

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 6026

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hain

From whatever I have read, the PH does family drama really well and have never done romance before. Combined with the interviews from Avinash that he was to play a happy easy going guy, the brief was later changed to angry young man and that the name was to be Astha and EBP was a last minute surprise, makes me believe that the satyanash in the show is SPs doing and the PH can't do anything but play along.
It also then makes sense that the copy paste scenes are coming from SP CVs and not PH CVs or the PH does not know anything about the said Khudaya so they are picking them one by one from the original as they go.


Aha!! 

Now making sense out of what was so far complete naan-sense Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hainHriju321soapsuds.Mandy.PSharadaNewbiesoapfan

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Joined: 23 October 2009
Posts: 6505

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dips99

Originally posted by Vistaa

Episode 42 & 43:

Amma Babuji make a powerful appearance (prob Tuhina Vohra's last few scenes before she was replaced by Pyumori MehtaCry). to start the mortgaged shop storyline.

Visi, apart from changing the face, I thought even the character underwent some change. I liked this Garima. She came across as a more strong willed character, who was more tuned to her girls. Today wasn't the first time she commented on Buaji's obbession with Shyam babua.


Hola Dipsy,

That's just it...Tuhina played Garima just as it should have been played...she was definitely a strong character...her strength was evident from the first epi iteslf, in the way Shashi Babua addressed her. Just look at her backstory...being the second wife, her affair with Malik Sr., her bringing her niece  Khushi into her marriage and raising her as a daughter...

I am sorry to say, Pyumori just didn't play her right.

Plus, she, Abhaji and Rajesh Jais were the best in catching the accents. Absolutely top notch!!
 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPSharada

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Joined: 04 March 2013
Posts: 1566

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

All bitiyas in IPK SKD - tomorrow will be a bherry hard day. Brace yourselves Evil Smile

EBP will be airing rain hug ka photocopy - and I'm asking everyone...please to NOT go apoplectic in the main forum and start comparing

Save the ire for the CC - where you can satyanash to your heart's content. Wink
Of course J. Do we start the party early???? Whoever gets the link, can they please post it in here. More than the "passionate" hug between M-:@ and M-O, I am looking forward to everyone takes on it.  If pre-cap caused so much frenzy. Wonder what the actual episode would do????Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hainHriju321soapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfanPSharada

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Joined: 27 January 2012
Posts: 3707

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa


RV DocHug

@Bold: Bingo!! That is exactly what I thought too...he was being entirely too understanding and accomodating in the face of the rishta refusal by LMS's Dad. And that is just the beginning of it...anyone who can smile so beatifically all the time, has something up his sleevesSmile


Haww...no The Newsroom S3?ShockedCry I didn't know that...Ouch Knew that Sorkin shot three epi and then did a re-do from scratch...but this is too bad. I am so disappointed.

Exactly!! Syria parallel is frightening... And the other remarkable development is how all the characters of the show have gotten to tell their story...often at the expense of Will McAvoy...I kind of expected a little more coverage given to the loss of his father. At least one scene between him and Mac...


So glad that you are enjoying time with your parentsSmile 


Finally, caught you here Visi! 

Egg-jactly! Anyone so understanding and goody goody must be hiding something pretty darn ugly! I'm rooting for Sahib to be a fun villain - not an all-black monster! 

Unfortunately S3 seems to be up in the air. I too heard about the rewrite and re-shoot of the first few epis of S2. But Sorkin has the Jobs biography and the The Politician (on the sleazy John Edwards) on his plate and a renewal seems iffy. 

Truth be told - Will and Mac bore me. I really like Don and Sloan. Sloan and Will's big bro lil sis relationship is fun too . I'm not sure Sorkin does the morance well - Jim and Maggie annoy me too, but I do like Jim and Mac and Neel with everyone. the season 2 premise of the law suit as the fulcrum was a terrific idea. Only 3 more epis --- I'm very, very sad! CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Joined: 04 March 2013
Posts: 1566

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa



Plus, she, Abhaji and Rajesh Jais were the best in catching the accents. Absolutely top notch!!
 

Exactly. One thing I absolutely disliked about EBP is how horribly they botch the Marathi accent. Apart from the FL's father, I doubt anyone else will get it right, and that to because he is a Marathi actor.
 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hainsoapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfanPSharada

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Take 0:Satyanashing..Thread 10? [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: -Jamba-   Replies: 1166   Views: 51698

-Jamba- 1166 51698 14 August 2013 at 8:04pm by -Jamba-
Take 0: Satyanashing 9 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: -Jamba-   Replies: 1160   Views: 56442

-Jamba- 1160 56442 31 July 2013 at 10:39pm by Newbiesoapfan
Take 0 : Satyanashing 8 [Invite Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: savvy05   Replies: 1185   Views: 65909

savvy05 1185 65909 18 July 2013 at 7:23am by -Jamba-
Take 0: Satyanashing 7 [Invite Wonly]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -Jamba-   Replies: 1172   Views: 60893

-Jamba- 1172 60893 18 June 2013 at 8:05pm by savvy05
Take 0: Satyanashing Part Cinq [Invite Wonly]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123

Author: -Jamba-   Replies: 980   Views: 43560

-Jamba- 980 43560 06 May 2013 at 8:32pm by tulip21

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index