Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 129)

hain Goldie
hain
hain

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

From yesterday's epi I got the impression that the backstory is waiting to erupt. Baba Sahib will be sabsay bada villain, aayi anjali a mere pawn!
Doc that is the impression I got too. In fact I believe that this is the initial story that was pitched and the cast was working on. The morance was forced by SP along with the name. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlHriju321soapsudsVistaasavvy05PSharadaNewbiesoapfan

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hain

From yesterday's epi I got the impression that the backstory is waiting to erupt. Baba Sahib will be sabsay bada villain, aayi anjali a mere pawn!
Doc that is the impression I got too. In fact I believe that this is the initial story that was pitched and the cast was working on. The morance was forced by SP along with the name. 

Say what? they got it right then Heineken, if i picked that up in one watch. SP should just back off and let the PH do its thang! Bet that'll draw more TRPs than this cut and paste job. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hainsoapsudsVistaaHriju321NewbiesoapfanPSharada

hain Goldie
hain
hain

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by savvy05

Returning back to regular programmingWink

Epi 43 - For someone who has no belief in the institution of marriage or the concept of life partner, Arnav has silent admiration for what his sister and BIL share - very evident during their vows renewal as well as family time today. How awesome was Buaji-Khushi banter in the kitchenLOL. Abbhaji was pure gold with cloth around her head, spectacles hanging from one end and going toe to toe with Khushi's sankiness!

Rabba Ve Savs

@Bold:, and not a moment too soon.Smile

Arnav was a liberal's delight in so many ways. A completely live and let live guy...believed in what he believed and brooked no opposition to his beliefs. And despite the occasional brotherly ribbing, pretty much gave Anjali the space to practice her devotion, be it to her God or her Pati.  

Remember his easy acceptance of Bankelal ji and past relationships being just that, past relationships. He really was shown as a true liberal.

Edited by hain - 03 September 2013 at 9:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsVistaaHriju321NewbiesoapfanPSharada

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Episode 42 & 43:

The marriage vows renewal sequence was as powerful an answer as can be to all our head-scratching at Anjali's  unshakeable belief in Shyam's innocence, and her willful disregard of all the irrefutable evidence. Too bad they didn't pursue this storyline further.

The vows themselves, and their quiet, firm enunciation by Anjali and Shyam, was so compelling...almost enough to give me goosebumps. And then I marveled at Shyam- both the character, and the actor playing him. Such effortless switching between a devoted husband with eyes for nobody but his radiant wife, and a common trickster who can't keep his mind off his latest crush, even as he pretends to renew his marriage vows. ClapStarThumbs Up Abhas was picture perfect!

And then today, what an absolute delight of a conversation between Khushi and Payal .StarSo natural, so effortless...each scene flowed so beautifully. Khushi babbling as usual, with Payal, with Buaji and also with her Babuji...yet she instinctively picks up on his troubled tone. She is dying to confess what happened in the mandir with her LG, but loses courage at the last moment and fobs Payal off with a Khushism...kal naashte mein hum kya khayenge? LOL

Amma Babuji make a powerful appearance (prob Tuhina Vohra's last few scenes before she was replaced by Pyumori MehtaCry). to start the mortgaged shop storyline. As Savs said, Buaji is always a force to reckon with, and today was no exception. Each of these actors, including Rajesh Jais as Mamaji, lived and breathed their roles with such talent and ease...*shakes head*..no words!!!

At the end of these twenty-two odd minutes every weekday, my heart is full...with love, with pride, and most of all, with gratitude that I got to be a part of this masterpiece.

And oh, I almost forgot...there was fair bit of subtle hints being passed around about what was to come: notice the subtle change in dhayya ho's bg when Arnav walks into the kitchen...it becomes just a tad menacing. Evil Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-haindips99meens80Hriju321savvy05soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPSharada

hain Goldie
hain
hain

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Say what? they got it right then Heineken, if i picked that up in one watch. SP should just back off and let the PH do its thang! Bet that'll draw more TRPs than this cut and paste job. 
From whatever I have read, the PH does family drama really well and have never done romance before. Combined with the interviews from Avinash that he was to play a happy easy going guy, the brief was later changed to angry young man and that the name was to be Astha and EBP was a last minute surprise, makes me believe that the satyanash in the show is SPs doing and the PH can't do anything but play along.
It also then makes sense that the copy paste scenes are coming from SP CVs and not PH CVs or the PH does not know anything about the said Khudaya so they are picking them one by one from the original as they go.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99soapsudsVistaa.Mandy.PSharada

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Returning back to regular programmingWink

Epi 43 - For someone who has no belief in the institution of marriage or the concept of life partner, Arnav has silent admiration for what his sister and BIL share - very evident during their vows renewal as well as family time today. How awesome was Buaji-Khushi banter in the kitchenLOL. Abbhaji was pure gold with cloth around her head, spectacles hanging from one end and going toe to toe with Khushi's sankiness!

Savs, you thought he was admiring what Anji and Shyam share? I thought he was more happy/content because his Di looked happy. Because everything in her life was exactly the way she wanted it. He had seen her loose everything once. He had promised to take care of her. That has been his aim since that moment. And at that moment, everything was just about perfect in his Di's world.
Visi, as you said, he may not believe in love and marriage, but his Di did. And he was just happy to see that she got what she wanted. 
The scene was so well shot. The whole family together, laughing and enjoying. And he is standing afar and watching the scene more like an outsider.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hainsoapsudsVistaasavvy05Hriju321NewbiesoapfanPSharada

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

From whatever I have read, the PH does family drama really well and have never done romance before. Combined with the interviews from Avinash that he was to play a happy easy going guy, the brief was later changed to angry young man and that the name was to be Astha and EBP was a last minute surprise, makes me believe that the satyanash in the show is SPs doing and the PH can't do anything but play along.
It also then makes sense that the copy paste scenes are coming from SP CVs and not PH CVs or the PH does not know anything about the said Khudaya so they are picking them one by one from the original as they go.

Aab aaya camelwa hilltop ke neeche,  now the interviews and being caught unawares about the name etc all makes senseConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99soapsudsVistaa.Mandy.Newbiesoapfan

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the background info - seems like SP is intent on shooting itslef in the foot. Just leave everyone be instead of saddling them with this onerous legacy! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99soapsudsVistaaHriju321.Mandy.PSharadaNewbiesoapfan

Go to top