Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 128)

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Rabba Ve all Hug . I hear it was a mirthful day for the satyanashers,,,,,,,,,,, 
Can I just say - please don't be apoplectic about rain hug redux! Ai yai yai ladkis - ab main kaisay samjhaoon? This is a rip-off, a cut and paste job --- of the iconic morantic scenes. Dupatta stuck in car door, rain hug, guesthouse fight --- be ready for Diwali Diyas and Fairy lights. The EK Baar Phir is replaying that with a new couple. What's new is the context - the Marathi family, the backstory. From yesterday's epi I got the impression that the backstory is waiting to erupt. Baba Sahib will be sabsay bada villain, aayi anjali a mere pawn! That sounds way more interesting that the copy and paste. As for that - Ki farak painda?  Our memories are protected - kisi ki maajal jo unhey bhrashth karein? LOL

Visi, hoping to catch you here. Been waiting to talk about The Newsroom. I'm loving S2 and apparently Sorkin does not have the bandwidth for S3 even though HBO wants to renew. That makes me sad ---- very sad! How prophetic is the Sarin gas story given whats happening in Syria. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99meens80Hriju321soapsudsVistaasavvy05PSharadaNewbiesoapfan

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
You gals have been on a roll. I just fell off my chair laughingROFLROFL
I love how life and snark has come back to our CC EBPBig smile
If i had some free time on hand these days I use would watch the new show just for kicks so that I can participate in the discussion but then maybe the free time would be better utilized true SKD style in the land of uncutsEmbarrassed

Edited by meens80 - 03 September 2013 at 8:55pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99docgirlHriju321soapsudsVistaaPSharada

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Can I just say - please don't be apoplectic about rain hug redux! Ai yai yai ladkis - ab main kaisay samjhaoon? This is a rip-off, a cut and paste job --- of the iconic morantic scenes. Dupatta stuck in car door, rain hug, guesthouse fight --- be ready for Diwali Diyas and Fairy lights. The EK Baar Phir is replaying that with a new couple. What's new is the context - the Marathi family, the backstory. From yesterday's epi I got the impression that the backstory is waiting to erupt. Baba Sahib will be sabsay bada villain, aayi anjali a mere pawn! That sounds way more interesting that the copy and paste. As for that - Ki farak painda?  Our memories are protected - kisi ki maajal jo unhey bhrashth karein? LOL

Visi, hoping to catch you here. Been waiting to talk about The Newsroom. I'm loving S2 and apparently Sorkin does not have the bandwidth for S3 even though HBO wants to renew. That makes me sad ---- very sad! How prophetic is the Sarin gas story given whats happening in Syria. 

Rabba Ve DocHug
@ bold red : That sounds interesting...baba Agnihotri..a la ..Daiyya Ho? Initially sweet as honey and later serpent in the Garden of Eden?

haindips99docgirlsoapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfanPSharada

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Hi DocHug
Long time, hope all is well at your end and your are having more SKD moments than SN in AD.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

haindocgirlHriju321soapsuds

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
@ Jujube: I haven't watched enough for such precise parallels, but got the defi impression that sahib is the villain of the piece. Truth be told he seemed the most interesting of all the characters - I always liked Suresh Oberoi so a look-alike gets a head start! Big smile

@meens; AD is pretty darn crazy but my parents are visiting right now so everything seems better! Aur aap? Kab kushal mangal? 

Edited by docgirl - 03 September 2013 at 9:01pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

haindips99meens80Hriju321soapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfanPSharada

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

@ Jujube: I haven't watched enough for such precise parallels, but got the defi impression that sahib is the villain of the piece. Truth be told he seemed the most interesting of all the characters - I always liked Suresh Oberoi so a look-alike gets a head start! Big smile

@meens; AD is pretty darn crazy but my parents are visiting right now so everything seems better! Aur aap? Kab kushal mangal? 

Suresh Oberoi lookalike definitely  and can act too...way better than the leadSmile

haindips99docgirlsoapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfanPSharada

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

All good for the most part; my Aunt's visiting from India and we had a bit of a scare with her and kidney stones and ER visits but she is all better now and we have been up and about all over the north-eastTongue

Work has been really busy and I don't think there will be much respite for the next couple of months but a lot of work is way better than no work so all iz wellApprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

haindocgirlsoapsudsVistaa

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Suresh Oberoi lookalike definitely  and can act too...way better than the leadSmile

i am agree... but then he isn't saddled with the legacy of the original lead and the brows needn't meet ALL the time! I really think the show would benet  from from focusing on the family drama and letting the morance play second fiddle. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hainHriju321savvy05soapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfan

Go to top