Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 127)

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Watched EBP in 7 minutesLOL The eyebrows are still glued to each other and 0.5 expressions persists in both the leads.ConfusedSomeone needs to tell the XX that mosquitoes and flies abound in the sets and she may accidentally swallow  some if the  her lips are persistently in 'O' state and bitwa will definitely be cock-eyed if those bushes are not separated pronto.He will develop an ugly wrinkle too.LOL
PS : Tomorrow is the rain sequence a la The Rain Sequence.

I am not saying anything...picture says it all..Ek Baar Phir ??
PS : ...and they are asking us not to compare ????!!!!Confused
PPS :  Nayi soch?

Are they freaking kidding meAngryAngryAngry
I will not even post those wannabes in the same frame as my very dear and beloved ARHIEmbarrassed.

So now what??? Please explaniya to me; will this be ALL the same epic scenes just redone in the name of entertainment and creativity. I mean is SP so lame and out of ideas that they have come down to this!!!!
I am sure the 10 pages plus after Sangha did the honors of posting this "re-creation"Thumbs Down is all ranting but WHAT on earth was Mr Avinash working on since Jan; this show seems to be pulled together quicker than Jingle was.

What a perfect way to ruin the mood in a week where AD already is killingSleepyDisapprove

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-dips99Hriju321savvy05soapsudsVistaa-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Ok first of all, no comments on the rain sequence. FMDIDGAD .Censored

Secondly, you girls have been on a roll today. My God!!!! Sangha, Howie, hain, J, I went back and read each and every post from last couple of days. I didn't want to miss a single thing. Laughed so hard, I am still wiping tears.ROFLHug

BTW, posted my two bit about today's episode in the Take 5.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-hainmeens80Hriju321soapsudsVistaa-Jamba-savvy05NewbiesoapfanPSharada

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Are they freaking kidding meAngryAngryAngry
I will not even post those wannabes in the same frame as my very dear and beloved ARHIEmbarrassed.

So now what??? Please explaniya to me; will this be ALL the same epic scenes just redone in the name of entertainment and creativity. I mean is SP so lame and out of ideas that they have come down to this!!!!
I am sure the 10 pages plus after Sangha did the honors of posting this "re-creation"Thumbs Down is all ranting but WHAT on earth was Mr Avinash working on since Jan; this show seems to be pulled together quicker than Jingle was.

What a perfect way to ruin the mood in a week where AD already is killingSleepyDisapprove

Mood ruined?? Shocked 

Ish-Meensiya - you obviously haven't caught up with the riot that was the CC this morning - all thanks to this wonder-phool precap Big smile

I for one will be ensconced on the couch bright and early tomorrow morning - waiting to catch the episode. 

This is snark GOLD, ladki!! Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-haindips99meens80Hriju321soapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfanPr1yankaPSharada

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Vaise, J, your DP conveys better emotion than the droopy mouth and furrowed brows.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hainHriju321soapsudsVistaa

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

My namkaran for the EBP lead pair. M-:@ and M-O (Mulga and Mulgi resp.,  with their standard 0.9 expression)

Don't mean to spam. But dammit I missed so much since morning. Broken Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hainHriju321soapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfanPSharada

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Returning back to regular programmingWink

Epi 43 - For someone who has no belief in the institution of marriage or the concept of life partner, Arnav has silent admiration for what his sister and BIL share - very evident during their vows renewal as well as family time today. How awesome was Buaji-Khushi banter in the kitchenLOL. Abbhaji was pure gold with cloth around her head, spectacles hanging from one end and going toe to toe with Khushi's sankiness!

Edited by savvy05 - 03 September 2013 at 7:58pm

haindips99meens80Hriju321soapsudsVistaaNewbiesoapfanPSharada

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Epi 43 - For someone who has no belief in the institution of marriage or the concept of life partner, Arnav has silent admiration for what his sister and BIL share - very evident during their vows renewal as well as family time today. How awesome was Buaji-Khushi banter in the kitchenLOL. Abbhaji was pure gold with cloth around her head, spectacles hanging from one end and going toe to toe with Khushi's sankiness!

Rabba Ve Savs

@Bold:, and not a moment too soon.Smile

Arnav was a liberal's delight in so many ways. A completely live and let live guy...believed in what he believed and brooked no opposition to his beliefs. And despite the occasional brotherly ribbing, pretty much gave Anjali the space to practice her devotion, be it to her God or her Pati. 

haindips99meens80Hriju321soapsudssavvy05NewbiesoapfanPSharada

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by savvy05

Rabba Ve Savs

@Bold:, and not a moment too soon.Smile

Arnav was a liberal's delight in so many ways. A completely live and let live guy...believed in what he believed and brooked no opposition to his beliefs. And despite the occasional brotherly ribbing, pretty much gave Anjali the space to practice her devotion, be it to her God or her Pati. 

Except when he went -- tum mere jeevan ki sabse important cheez ho di!! Mein aapke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon!

Actually ASR-Anji were good in the beginning ... they used to rib each other a lot... but then things changed , ASR became angstier and angrier and Anji became clingier... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hainmeens80Hriju321soapsudsVistaasavvy05PSharada

Go to top