Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: psarada

Yes Shyam wanted Arnav and Khushi to stay apart and felt that Lavanya could come in Arnav's life and so he would be free to pursue Khushi. But till end I expected a back story as to why Shyam was so keen on pursuing Khushi. To tell the truth, I was disappointed that the creatives just pushed off the rug why Shyam was so obsessively pursuing Khushi and just named it his lust.

Shyam was a clever manipulator. He knew what he gained due to his marriage to Anjali. But he was ready to risk everything for sake of Khushi? Why? The character inconsistency was very glaring for Shyam in the beginning of the show to the Shyam towards the end of the show.

@Bold: Though there was room to weave in a backstory for Shyam if they had so chosen, but I think the scene in epi 42-43 is telling when Shyam sorta goes in a trance, remembers Khushi and then says "kuch cheezein apne aap/yuhin ho jaati hain..."
I thought the CV's addressed it adequately here. It was just infatuation/lust for him. It might be a little hard to accept when he was being so Mr. Goody Two Shoes in these epi, but his evil face starts coming to fore pretty soon.

Both Payal and Khushi spoke khadi boli.

Edited by Vistaa - 10 years ago
dips99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vistaa

@Bold: Though there was room to weave in a backstory for Shyam if they had so chosen, but I think the scene in epi 42-43 is telling when Shyam sorta goes in a trance, remembers Khushi and then says "kuch cheezein apne aap/yuhin ho jaati hain..."
I thought the CV's addressed it adequately here. It was just infatuation/lust for him. It might be a little hard to accept when he was being so Mr. Goody Two Shoes in these epi, but his evil face starts coming to fore pretty soon.

Agree Visi. Shyam had married Anjali for money and position. With his smooth talking, he also became important part of the family. He would have continued like that, if not for Khushi. May be Khushi wasn't the first one, but she was the one he became obsessed with. He probably had this all worked out. He would have Anjali in Delhi and another home with Khushi in Lucknaw. With his ready excuse for travel, he would have had best of both worlds. But then he didn't anticipate the Raizada brothers falling for the Gupta sisters.

Edited by dips99 - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

@Bold:- Yes it is very hard to accept that Shyam is the bad guy but from now on, you will see a progressive shift of Shyam's character towards the bad guy. Abbhas was good in these episodes. He will do good in positive roles too. In the end some how I felt Shyam was made too black and I couldn't connect to the character.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So Shyam has a buaji too... as well as parents!!
PSharada thumbnail
Had an off day at office.  So one question I didn't get it in yesterday's EBP episode. Why do I feel that the rain scene was changed to dream sequence at the last moment. The feel and the flow was logical - Shlok comes to know that the girl whom his parents have selected is Astha and comes to talk and threaten her. I think in the end SP chickened out and made it a dream sequence. Anyone think the same.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

<font size="5" color="#ff0000">Talli - bhelcomes back, signora! 🤗</font>

<font size="5" color="#ff0000">How was mambo Italiano? 😉</font>

Still here...get back home on sunday...
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/16590-iss-pyaar-ek-baar-phir-to-surpass-season-one.htm
Ab hum kya kahen? 

Don't know what I am more mad about...the statement, or the article? 
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/16590-iss-pyaar-ek-baar-phir-to-surpass-season-one.htm

Ab hum kya kahen? 

Who is this Sachin Parikh? Did you read the article ? it's his and his statement only ... no proof nothing!❓
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Who is this Sachin Parikh? Did you read the article ? it's his and his statement only ... no proof nothing!❓

Sachin Parikh is the chachaji Ash - the one who entered in the show yesterday. BTW the TRPs came out and seems like this show gathered only around 0.6 TRP(1300+ TVT). So wonder what SP is going to do now. The TRPs didn't come as they expected.

Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ab hum kya kahen? 

I totally had my share of morning laughs thanks to the title of the article🤣🤣

When will people realize that when you are already drowning in comparisons some modesty and the ability to keep shut and let your work to the talking can actually go a long way. The team of EBP and their attention garnering statements are a bigger put off than the show itself🥱.

Sarada the TRP is 0.6??? Isn't that really low for a SP show that was promoted with so much fanfare😲.

Sangha🤗 Hope your little one is doing better now; don't worry he will be fine soon.