Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 110)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

So I have a proposal to make.

For ONE DAY WONLY - I'd like us all to demonstrate on the EBP forum - what free speech and fun actually looks like. Not gonna ask for more than one day, because I'm pretty sure most of us can't handle more than one episode Big smile

So I'm asking all the regulars to watch the EBP episode tomorrow and then review,  like we used to do during the Spice Girl threads

We honor the forum rules and keep it focused on EBP only, no comparison with IPK. 

But here's the rub - we call it EXACTLY as we see it. No holding back for any reason.

Anyone in? I'll kick it off with Take 5.

I too am in Lady J. But you not going anywhere for holiday?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jamba-

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

My daughter's school mate won the trophy for Indian Idol. Damn the rains yesterday, I couldn't watch the program live. I have to catch up on YT or so.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16524-anjana-padmanabhan-takes-away-the-trophy.htm

She is from Delhi Public school East Bengaluru, my daugther's school. Happy for her. Somehow feeling like someone I knew is the winner.She was damn good.

Parents locality neighbour!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jamba-savvy05

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by psarada

My daughter's school mate won the trophy for Indian Idol. Damn the rains yesterday, I couldn't watch the program live. I have to catch up on YT or so.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16524-anjana-padmanabhan-takes-away-the-trophy.htm

She is from Delhi Public school East Bengaluru, my daugther's school. Happy for her. Somehow feeling like someone I knew is the winner.She was damn good.

Parents locality neighbour!!

Yes exactly. Even if your wards are not there, you feel happy if your kids school-mate wins something. I was expecting either Anjana or Deepanjana from Kolkata to win.

So what are you doing up this early Ash? I never catch you this early on Take 5 thread. I am going through my meeting organizer and making meeting objectives for today.

tulip21Newbiesoapfan

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

For ONE DAY WONLY - I'd like us all to demonstrate on the EBP forum - what free speech and fun actually looks like. Not gonna ask for more than one day, because I'm pretty sure most of us can't handle more than one episode Big smile

So I'm asking all the regulars to watch the EBP episode tomorrow and then review,  like we used to do during the Spice Girl threads

We honor the forum rules and keep it focused on EBP only, no comparison with IPK. 

But here's the rub - we call it EXACTLY as we see it. No holding back for any reason.

lovely idea j...will try my best but probably wont be able to post my take or watch the epi as whole family gathered at home...will for sure log in to post my support though...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21-Jamba-savvy05Hriju321PSharada

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

Yes...good promo and definitely going to watch.I like Mahabharat...totally gripping,socially relevant epic.Can read as many times as possible and going to watch too.Smile

Sangha thanks for the link. That is some serious production value for a daily soap, looks very interesting. Do you know at what point they start the story .. there are multiple long story lines before even the Pandavas and Kauravas come into the picture.

BTW.. you changed your DP?

-Jamba-Hriju321

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
J would love to be there...but my son is off today after the summer break and I have a trip to the airport lined up at night. so will not be able to catch the epi tonight but will definitely land up on the thread tomorrow to catch up with all the happenings and lend my support. What better than the Take 5 and all you ladies to Iift my spirits and ease the empty nest pangs...love you all...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99-Jamba-savvy05Hriju321PSharada

Hriju321 IF-Rockerz
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
FFed 5 episodes of EBP in 15 minutes Confused .It is a SAAS-BAHU saga to the hilt with miniscule pyar/nafrat thrown in, I tell you. Just frowning and a swagger doesn't maketh a dashing suave hero and hopping, skipping, jumping doesn't maketh a bubbly heroine. Ouch

J, will definitely join you on EBP Take 5 and will try to be objective (try is the operative word here LOL ) but it will be very very difficult to wax lyrical of the show that the neonate forum expects . I promise not to compare with voldemort of the forum but kya karein ? As Doc has said SP has invited the comparison itself by naming it as it is.

Edited by Hriju321 - 01 September 2013 at 8:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-hainsoapsuds-Jamba-Pr1yankaPSharada

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Fabulous idea J. and I would love to be there. But have guests flying in shortly with a sole purpose of NE US darshan. I would to be making whirlwind trips to DC, NYC, Philly in next 4 days.Wacko

Forget EPB, I won't get a chance to watch the original as wellCry. I would try to log in whenever I can just so that I can read everyone else's take. I would add my two bit for sure though, whenever I can

Oh I so hate the fact that I would be missing the party.Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

haintulip21Hriju321soapsuds-Jamba-NewbiesoapfanPSharada

Go to top