Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 11)

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dips99

In other news...

Maryada Purushottam Saras has vowed to bring happiness in Kumud's life. ' Mai Kumud aur Pramad ka "adhura" rishta poora karoonga', he says, standing bare chested in the river/pond /ditch, or whatever it was.Ouch

Why do sisters in 4Ls show always make excuses for their cheating husband/fiance/boyfriend?Censored Howie, I actually sat thru the QNH episode today, couldn't decide if it's a bigger satyanash than SC or not though. Tough choice.Stern Smile

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

oh dipsy...my poor dipsy! Ok, there is atleast one way i think he can poora the adhura rishta ...by returning to DUBAI...but ofcourse dubai is now firang land with firangis while matrubhoomi has lured him with the best - KUMUD...

I missed a few QNH after i bravely accepted the challenge but after your scene above i think pointy nose and BB-M feed off each other's pain and hence ineligible for any competition.

The oldie being tortured is a milestone moment for indian television... this is gul's way of one-up-ing kekta ben...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99Hriju321savvy05

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

In other news...

Maryada Purushottam Saras has vowed to bring happiness in Kumud's life. ' Mai Kumud aur Pramad ka "adhura" rishta poora karoonga', he says, standing bare chested in the river/pond /ditch, or whatever it was.Ouch

Why do sisters in 4Ls show always make excuses for their cheating husband/fiance/boyfriend?Censored Howie, I actually sat thru the QNH episode today, couldn't decide if it's a bigger satyanash than SC or not though. Tough choice.Stern Smile

LOL

oh dipsy...my poor dipsy! Ok, there is atleast one way i think he can poora the adhura rishta ...by returning to DUBAI...but ofcourse dubai is now firang land with firangis while matrubhoomi has lured him with the best - KUMUD...

I missed a few QNH after i bravely accepted the challenge but after your scene above i think pointy nose and BB-M feed off each other's pain and hence ineligible for any competition.

The oldie being tortured is a milestone moment for indian television... this is gul's way of one-up-ing kekta ben...

Are you two actually discussing which is worse - QNH or Gopher? Shocked Shocked

Isn't that a bit like discussing who was the bigger mass murderer - Ted Bundy or Charles Manson? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99tulip21howcomesoapsuds-Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

In other news...

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

As in you accept that pointy nose cannot hold a candle to BB-M.  Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howcome

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

In other news...

LOL

Are you two actually discussing which is worse - QNH or Gopher? Shocked Shocked

Isn't that a bit like discussing who was the bigger mass murderer - Ted Bundy or Charles Manson? 

Egg-sactlyROFLROFLROFL

howcomesoapsuds-Jamba-

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
The one-year anniversary of jurmanas - here's to THE ONE that started off the trend. Star

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dips99tulip21Hriju321howcomesoapsudssavvy05Pr1yanka.S.A.

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
"Anybody who thinks that the PH owns anything (let alone copyright/title etc.) is sadly mistaken. Everything is owned by the channel on every show - not just ours. So please check your facts before making allegations and calling others idiots!!! Meanwhile, others can enjoy this unreleased(?) picture!" - 4Lions

Wonder what was Channel is out to buy the rights from 4Lions during IPKfiasco was all about?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21Hriju321soapsuds-Jamba-Pr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
thanks for the "turning pink" wishes…4L r posting ipk related stuff n status all of a sudden since the past few days….guess it is difficult to forget the "first love"….Tongue not that im complaining…..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21Hriju321howcomesoapsuds-Jamba-

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">thanks for the "turning pink" wishes…4L r posting ipk related stuff n status all of a sudden since the past few days….guess it is difficult to forget the "first love"….Tongue not that im complaining…..</font>

LOL you mean first fruitful &famous love !

tulip21howcomePr1yanka

Go to top