Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] (Page 105)

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Okay here comes Nayi Soch of Star Plus.

- Husbands have to eat first, no matter what. And wife has to stand behind husband and look for his signs to see if he needs any thing. He will just tap on the plate and you need to understand what he wants to eat ? what era are we living in exactly?

- Girls even if they are small girls can't sit and eat at the dining table, Surprisingly none of the male oppose this rule, neither the dad nor the uncle.

- MIL can threaten DIL anytime that she can send her to her parents house if she feels you are not following the rules of the house.

- And finally the reason Shlok baba is so upset is because the girl he loved left him. I wonder how did he even think any girl will stay in the house with the rules that archaic and with his mother. Agar pyaar kiya bhi hota na, then she would have backed off before the marriage if she were to visit this zoo once.

Hai Re NandKishore, this is the summary of IPK2. One week is more than enough for me to call this as utter crap. ASR was arrogant but never this bad even during the hate marriage phase. I wonder whom did Star Plus hire to write this story. It seems like they got completely mistaken by the character sketch for the leads. And SP seems to rope in old team to recreate the season 1 look. In today's credits, I saw Arshad Khan as one of the directors for this show.

Completely agree with your post.

Anjali/mother is unwatchable for me as I wanna reach into the tv and drag her by the bun and forcibly lecture her about what century she currently lives in.

Astha is too fake bubbly for me. Only 4 year olds prance around the house looking for their mom and dad in such a sing-song airy way! She needs to tone done a bit to be more palatable to me.

Shlok is over the top as well...needs anger management classes. And I am pretty convinced the actor has been really studying BS expressions and poses because I see them repeated onscreen. Maybe it is the director who is encouraging that?

Side characters do not captivate me. They have nothing of interest and cannot act. It has only been a few days so maybe this will change and they will get into character.

Anjali makes the show unwatchable for me.

They should show Shlok having some warm interactions with others...like Arnav-Anjali or Arnav-Akash scenes which were funny, tender and nice.

Edited by -Maggie- - 30 August 2013 at 11:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPSharada

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maggie-

They should show Shlok having some warm interactions with others...like Arnav-Anjali or Arnav-Akash scenes which were funny, tender and nice.

Maggie u have wish for the show...wow girl i appreciate ur patience...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharada

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
QNH forum is filled with Zoya - Ayan angle once again and so many post of will not happen , may happen...
I really liked Vikrant and the girl who plays humeira as a pair...hmmm SN starting for them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-PSharada

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip21

Maggie u have wish for the show...wow girl i appreciate ur patience...

Wishes...nah. Can't help but give some constructive feedback. It's a habit acquired from school where we were required to give feedback/reviews after every group meeting. You quickly learn to try to soften negative statements or be faced with tears!

Have watched the first few episodes of EBP. It is going to be a saas-bahu show, not a romance. There is too much drama and scowling. Yikes..

Hope you are soon well Tulip! I am getting the kids ready for school. Hope to be able to log
On more often when that happens...

Edited by -Maggie- - 30 August 2013 at 2:07pm

tulip21

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip21

QNH forum is filled with Zoya - Ayan angle once again and so many post of will not happen , may happen...
I really liked Vikrant and the girl who plays humeira as a pair...hmmm SN starting for them...

Yes. I agree. Humeira and Ayaan make a good pair. I enjoy their chemistry and storyline...if I watch on the weekends, I usually am ff to their interactions.

Edited by -Maggie- - 30 August 2013 at 2:10pm

tulip21

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Do my laptop and tab doesnt want me to watch EBF... i think so...since its a week old with lots of discussion and reviews from u all ladies i went on to stream it so that i can watch all the 5 episodes next to next...but dont know y no link is getting loaded in both the devices...

-Maggie-

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

This is for Meens LOL

Day DreamingBig smileHug
Thanku Sangha, koi nahi mere naam se hi post karte raho, that way I get to phangurl also n no direct threat of jurnama to me eitherWink

Hope you had a wonderful birthday and best wishes for a fantastic year ahead with your loved ones

Edited by meens80 - 30 August 2013 at 5:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-soapsudsVistaaHriju321PSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by psarada

Okay here comes Nayi Soch of Star Plus.

- Husbands have to eat first, no matter what. And wife has to stand behind husband and look for his signs to see if he needs any thing. He will just tap on the plate and you need to understand what he wants to eat ? what era are we living in exactly?

- Girls even if they are small girls can't sit and eat at the dining table, Surprisingly none of the male oppose this rule, neither the dad nor the uncle.

- MIL can threaten DIL anytime that she can send her to her parents house if she feels you are not following the rules of the house.

- And finally the reason Shlok baba is so upset is because the girl he loved left him. I wonder how did he even think any girl will stay in the house with the rules that archaic and with his mother. Agar pyaar kiya bhi hota na, then she would have backed off before the marriage if she were to visit this zoo once.

Hai Re NandKishore, this is the summary of IPK2. One week is more than enough for me to call this as utter crap. ASR was arrogant but never this bad even during the hate marriage phase. I wonder whom did Star Plus hire to write this story. It seems like they got completely mistaken by the character sketch for the leads. And SP seems to rope in old team to recreate the season 1 look. In today's credits, I saw Arshad Khan as one of the directors for this show.

Completely agree with your post.

Anjali/mother is unwatchable for me as I wanna reach into the tv and drag her by the bun and forcibly lecture her about what century she currently lives in.

Astha is too fake bubbly for me. Only 4 year olds prance around the house looking for their mom and dad in such a sing-song airy way! She needs to tone done a bit to be more palatable to me.

Shlok is over the top as well...needs anger management classes. And I am pretty convinced the actor has been really studying BS expressions and poses because I see them repeated onscreen. Maybe it is the director who is encouraging that?

Side characters do not captivate me. They have nothing of interest and cannot act. It has only been a few days so maybe this will change and they will get into character.

Anjali makes the show unwatchable for me.

Even in the very first episodes, we had such warm interactions between Arnav and Anjali and you know that Arnav is respectful towards women even if he misbehaved with Khushi. Here I was stunned yesterday when the mom stays to the small girl to go inside and not eat at the dining table and neither Shlok, nor his brother said anything. I am sorry to say, those kind of characters don't appeal to me. You need to have some redeemable qualities if you need to click with the audience. I think most of us when we were watching IPK could sympathize with Arnav because Barun could bring the angst of Arnav and the pain he was going through quite effectively and even though Arnav was being a beast to Khushi, the audience knew that Arnav too was suffering. I don't see that happening here.

Avinash looks good but he looks way too older to his elder brother. And his stance and everything seems to be so rigid. I too agree that he is copying Barun in all the poses. But his eyes are not able to emote the feelings.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Vistaa-Jamba-

Go to top