Chat Clubs

Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] - Page 94

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Jamba-

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Bitiya - there are RAIN SEQUENCES that the audience WAITS for with fevered anticipation...

...and then there are rain sequences where you just wanna throw a towel at them and say - go dry yourselves before you catch a cold.

Jujube - thanks for the heads-up - this was priceless. πŸ˜ƒ

So are we going to get a Take 5 tomorrow ? to mark the 'ek baar phir' of the rain sequence. Already I am seeing OMG posts in the forum. Take 5 would give the real tadka for the forum wasis of EBP.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: psarada

Howie, the SP head honchos are trying out every means to get their international subscription back on who left the boat when IPK ended. So they changed a show and renamed it Ek Baar Phir with the same title but jab woh bhi kuch kaam nahi aaya toh they are just copying the sequence scene to scene. I have read in SC forum that now SC is the top ranking show in UK and EBP is the last in the pecking order. Maybe that is calling in for drastic measures.

Hey Psy, hope you are doing well.

But surely they realize that this kind of substandard copying is only going to turn the true fans off?

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So are we going to get a Take 5 tomorrow ? to mark the 'ek baar phir' of the rain sequence. Already I am seeing OMG posts in the forum. Take 5 would give the real tadka for the forum wasis of EBP.

I'll hazard a guess and say that I've already FAR outstayed my welcome πŸ˜‰
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Venturing in EBP forum today will land us in a puddle of drool.πŸ˜•πŸ€’Most are OH-EEM -JEE ing.πŸ˜•
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
J we need a post atleast here tomorrow...a no holds barred one...and all comparisons are welcomeπŸ˜‰ Edited by soapsuds - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vistaa

Hey Psy, hope you are doing well.

But surely they realize that this kind of substandard copying is only going to turn the true fans off?

Things are moving on fine Visiji. Team is splitting but that has become inevitable with the re-org. So with a lambi saans andar and lambi saans bahar, I am dealing one day at a time.

@Bold:- I doubt they are concerned about it. If they were really aware of the following that SP had due to IPK which I doubt they did until SPL in UK, they would have dealt with the Nov crisis in a much more professional manner. The channel would not have pulled the plug on the show within 4 days. The way the channel allowed the mess to go on beyond ridiculous itself shows what weight they gave to their iconic show. Now when IPK is over, they have understood what they lost and right now they are trying to re-gather their viewership. So I guess any thing will go - They will do Sama, Bheda, Dhando paya(all the tricks in the chanakya nithi).
PSharada thumbnail

Chalo thik hai, I agree. Any more posts and we would be on hit list of all the members there. At least we can have a Take 5 here in CC.
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Things are moving on fine Visiji. Team is splitting but that has become inevitable with the re-org. So with a lambi saans andar and lambi saans bahar, I am dealing one day at a time.

@Bold:- I doubt they are concerned about it. If they were really aware of the following that SP had due to IPK which I doubt they did until SPL in UK, they would have dealt with the Nov crisis in a much more professional manner. The channel would not have pulled the plug on the show within 4 days. The way the channel allowed the mess to go on beyond ridiculous itself shows what weight they gave to their iconic show. Now when IPK is over, they have understood what they lost and right now they are trying to re-gather their viewership. So I guess any thing will go - They will do Sama, Bheda, Dhando paya(all the tricks in the chanakya nithi).

Sending happy thoughts your way for dealing with difficult AD😊

@Bold: Tanik explainiyaye pleej😊  Bheda I guess is espionage...but don't know the others.

-Jamba- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vistaa

@Bold: Tanik explainiyaye pleej😊  Bheda I guess is espionage...but don't know the others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C4%81ma,_D%C4%81na,_Bheda,_Danda

India's answer to Machiavellism πŸ˜‰
-Jamba- thumbnail
Took the day off today - waise hi. 

The stream of entertainment this morning has made it well worth it πŸ˜ƒ