Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Fabulous idea J ... 2 more weeks & there won't be a single thing to compare to IPK. Ah well except the brows I guess because Bitwa 2.0 does not know how to emote otherwise. Ah dancing eyebrows - 1234 Get on the dance floor.

Anger - Afro Jazz
Hurt - Freestyle
Sarcasm - Salsa
Smile - Waltz
Rage - BW

Waiting for Bachata to kick off
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Itna bhura nahin hai Sama๐Ÿ˜ƒ Guy knows how to act but the shadow of his predecessor is weighing heavily upon him and it will do tons of good if he shakes it off ...like yesterday. To be fair one needs to give the actors some time and hopefully if and when๐Ÿ˜› there is a next Take 5 (say a month down the line) that would be time to officially declare it as hopeless or hopeful. 
.S.A. thumbnail

Originally posted by: savvy05

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Itna bhura nahin hai Sama๐Ÿ˜ƒ Guy knows how to act but the shadow of his predecessor is weighing heavily upon him and it will do tons of good if he shakes it off ...like yesterday. To be fair one needs to give the actors some time and hopefully if and when๐Ÿ˜› there is a next Take 5 (say a month down the line) that would be time to officially declare it as hopeless or hopeful.
</font>

Savvy I have watched this guy for 2 Seasons of Choti Bahu. I was not this additive to TV but I used to watch few episodes here and there every other week. CB was popular with my Chachi who is now only an SNS fan ๐Ÿ˜›

Makers need to let them be - Shlok & Astha. Both of them are not that good in acting but this is SO. Script & making is their strength. Be it Balika Vadu, Saath Phere, Gulal or even Love Ya Arranged Marriage - A nice take as usual killed by Sony. If SP back off these characters will evolve. Supporting cast is good & they have managed to give a glimpse into their nature already. SO also never lets their female lead down in chracterization.

Lets see phront phront ...
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Humaari Amma kaha karti thi.. nakal ke liye bhi akal chahiye hoti hei..

Wishing akal to everyone involved in IBP. They seem to have gone by a rule book:
Angry Guy - check
Bubbly Girl - check
Past - check
Takraar - check
Couple background music - check

They have all the ingredients. They just need to figure it out how to make that perfect achhar, how to make the story flow. Beyond that they really need to pull up their execution while the characters settle in their roles.

Edited by hain - 10 years ago
.S.A. thumbnail
Well said Hain ... Everyone has their own way of story telling. M&B is just not Sphere Origins style.

edit - got this from MF

Edited by .Sama. - 10 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
one sister gone back to her nest, one will go in another 2 days...home already feels half empty ๐Ÿ˜ญ trying hard not to think what will happen next month when parents will also leave...is there any magic to keep them with u like forever...๐Ÿ˜”
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

one sister gone back to her nest, one will go in another 2 days...home already feels half empty ๐Ÿ˜ญ trying hard not to think what will happen next month when parents will also leave...is there any magic to keep them with u like forever...๐Ÿ˜”

Dont.go.there! 

I need ippy's happy juice...am beyond homesick these days! Need one good fight with my mom and she is being too nice with me these days! ๐Ÿ˜ก
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

@Bold:- My elder daughter has it all figured out Pri. She is extremely attached to her younger sister and us so she said that she is going to marry only when the person is willing to have us as guests with her forever, Shaadi se pehle ladka bhaag hi jayega. Uppar se, younger one needs to be staying in the next house it seems. I am laughing it off as kid stories and I hope they won't go this far when they are all grown up. Ab mein kya bolu?
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Sama.

Well said Hain ... Everyone has their own way of story telling. M&B is just not Sphere Origins style.

edit - got this from MF

WOW Daljeet looks like around 5 months pregnant and she is glowing.

Agree with you Sama - the story telling is different for each PH. They should concentrate on that and not try to just do a cut and paste of season 1.
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Pri๐Ÿค—.. countdown to the end of their trip is no fun at all and it seems to pass so fast!! This time however little A is going to take all your time and it helps a lot (after they leave)...  for now just savor, soak in every minute and take tons of pics๐Ÿ˜ƒ