Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Rabba morning ve. 

Just watched - will type up Take 5 and post shortly.
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Rabba morning ve. 

Just watched - will type up Take 5 and post shortly.

My post is ready. Will unleash my snark when you put up the take 5😆.Just post the link.

meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello everyone🤗

I've been out for the last few days enjoying the sights, sounds and lights of DC and Baltimore with my Aunt who is finally all fine again and enjoying her travels😃.
Hope everyone had a great weekend; i have a packed AD ahead of me but hopefully will drop in to enjoy the discussions later today or tomorrow.
Doesn't the ARHI separation start this week; Gosh i remember back then I was so excited for them to meet again and was so disappointed after each episode as the wait got longer😳

Hriju321 thumbnail
Meens...go to page 109 and read J's proposal.Come and enjoy the party !😆
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hriju321 thumbnail
Posted in Take 5 with this legend :😉

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: psarada

Yes exactly. Even if your wards are not there, you feel happy if your kids school-mate wins something. I was expecting either Anjana or Deepanjana from Kolkata to win.

So what are you doing up this early Ash? I never catch you this early on Take 5 thread. I am going through my meeting organizer and making meeting objectives for today.

BIL ki engagement preps!
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dips99

Fabulous idea J. and I would love to be there. But have guests flying in shortly with a sole purpose of NE US darshan. I would to be making whirlwind trips to DC, NYC, Philly in next 4 days.

Forget EPB, I won't get a chance to watch the original as well😭. I would try to log in whenever I can just so that I can read everyone else's take. I would add my two bit for sure though, whenever I can

Oh I so hate the fact that I would be missing the party.😡

Was away in Bangalore for BIL's engagement... got back just now... will post tomorrow!
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Was away in Bangalore for BIL's engagement... got back just now... will post tomorrow!

Huh - when were you in Bangalore Ash? Didn't ping me at all? Chalo koi baat nahi - My AD was full on satyanash so I myself have no idea if I could have met you or not. So when is the shaadi?
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
I have updated my post in Take 5 thread. Seriously this serial is way too extreme for me to stomach. Arnav was never this bad and I don't know if I would have fallen in love with Arnav and Khushi's love story  if he was shown to be this bad and arrogant. And upper se, the girl is shown over the top and bubbly. Sigh, why can't they have normal girl and normal boy for a change once. And absolutely hate the MIL on the show. She gives me creeps. I don't want to fret and have nightmares in the night after watching the show. So it is Hello Hi Nahi sirf Bye Bye to the show from my side.  Edited by psarada - 10 years ago