Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Anyone in? I'll kick it off with Take 5.

Koi Shak.. we will shall be fair and balanced πŸ˜ƒ
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

<font size="4" color="#ff0000">So I have a proposal to make.</font>

<font size="4">
<font color="#0000ff">For ONE DAY WONLY - I'd like us all to demonstrate on the EBP forum - what free speech and fun actually looks like. Not gonna ask for more than one day, because I'm pretty sure most of us can't handle more than one episodeπŸ˜ƒ</font></font>

<font size="4" color="#ff0000">So I'm asking all the regulars to watch the EBP episode tomorrow and then review, like we used to do during the Spice Girl threads.</font>

<font color="#0000ff"><font size="4">We keep it focused on EBP only, no comparison with IPK, but here's the rub - we call it EXACTLY as we see it. No holding back for any reason.</font></font>

<font size="4" color="#ff0000">Anyone in? I'll kick it off with Take 5.</font>

I'm in...especially if we get a take 5!

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: savvy05

Koi Shak.. we will shall be fair and balanced πŸ˜ƒ

J baat!! πŸ˜ƒ

Humaoo bhi in, Nandkisore!

docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello hi sahelis, hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Thanks much to everyone who "liked"/chimed in to support my little lecture on the Take 5. Love ya all ... β€οΈ
Kal miltay hain on a new Take 5, this time I'll actually watch the epi! πŸ˜›  What better way to kick off our labor day holiday here stateside than a one-time only trip down memory lane. Saal mein ek baar banta hai - poetic justice that it be for 2.0!  πŸ˜›

Rabba Ve πŸ€—
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
My daughter's school mate won the trophy for Indian Idol. Damn the rains yesterday, I couldn't watch the program live. I have to catch up on YT or so.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16524-anjana-padmanabhan-takes-away-the-trophy.htm

She is from Delhi Public school East Bengaluru, my daugther's school. Happy for her. Somehow feeling like someone I knew is the winner.She was damn good.
PSharada thumbnail

So I have a proposal to make.

For ONE DAY WONLY - I'd like us all to demonstrate on the EBP forum - what free speech and fun actually looks like. Not gonna ask for more than one day, because I'm pretty sure most of us can't handle more than one episode πŸ˜ƒ

So I'm asking all the regulars to watch the EBP episode tomorrow and then review,  like we used to do during the Spice Girl threads

We honor the forum rules and keep it focused on EBP only, no comparison with IPK. 

But here's the rub - we call it EXACTLY as we see it. No holding back for any reason.

I too am in Lady J. But you not going anywhere for holiday?
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: psarada

My daughter's school mate won the trophy for Indian Idol. Damn the rains yesterday, I couldn't watch the program live. I have to catch up on YT or so.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16524-anjana-padmanabhan-takes-away-the-trophy.htm

She is from Delhi Public school East Bengaluru, my daugther's school. Happy for her. Somehow feeling like someone I knew is the winner.She was damn good.

Parents locality neighbour!!
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Parents locality neighbour!!

Yes exactly. Even if your wards are not there, you feel happy if your kids school-mate wins something. I was expecting either Anjana or Deepanjana from Kolkata to win.

So what are you doing up this early Ash? I never catch you this early on Take 5 thread. I am going through my meeting organizer and making meeting objectives for today.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

So I have a proposal to make.

For ONE DAY WONLY - I'd like us all to demonstrate on the EBP forum - what free speech and fun actually looks like. Not gonna ask for more than one day, because I'm pretty sure most of us can't handle more than one episode πŸ˜ƒ

So I'm asking all the regulars to watch the EBP episode tomorrow and then review,  like we used to do during the Spice Girl threads

We honor the forum rules and keep it focused on EBP only, no comparison with IPK. 

But here's the rub - we call it EXACTLY as we see it. No holding back for any reason.

lovely idea j...will try my best but probably wont be able to post my take or watch the epi as whole family gathered at home...will for sure log in to post my support though...
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hriju321

Yes...good promo and definitely going to watch.I like Mahabharat...totally gripping,socially relevant epic.Can read as many times as possible and going to watch too.😊

Sangha thanks for the link. That is some serious production value for a daily soap, looks very interesting. Do you know at what point they start the story .. there are multiple long story lines before even the Pandavas and Kauravas come into the picture.

BTW.. you changed your DP?