Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dips99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Hum speechless hai... happy b'day Sanghaji... ladies please to wish!

Hawww, Sangha, Apaka Bday aur hume patabhi nahi???

Happywla Birthday dear. Wish you lots and lots of jalebi filled SKD years.πŸ€—

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: dips99

It's right around this moment that he stopped feeling guilty and went back to being the arrogant ASR with her. Pahele do kadam chalana sikho. I guess he had enough of her lectures. He tried to explain, she wouldn't listen. Well as far as he is concerned, that's her problem, but he is done with feeling bad about the guest house episode

@Bold:- Love the dialogues here. Arnav was done feeling guilty - He tried to explain the guesthouse incident to her and if Khushi didn't want to understand, then it was not his issue. I think he does try to explain for one last time when she comes to office. But today he was done trying to explain his position to her.
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: dips99

Hawww, Sangha, Apaka Bday aur hume patabhi nahi???

Happywla Birthday dear. Wish you lots and lots of jalebi filled SKD years.πŸ€—

WOW didn't know today was Sanghaji's birthday. Very Very Happy birthday to you Sangha. Hope you have a very beautiful SKD filled birthday.
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So i have to chime in on tonights episode...im not constantly following the show right now but this was 1 of my fav episodes...and here is why...
- He was Arnav Singh Raizada all the way up until now.

- His heart was hurt by his past and his past scarred his mind more but he overcame the mind but the heart longed for more.

- In this episode...as he watched her...quite...in her own shradha and beliefs he fell in love with this girl.

- Today Arnav the boy who once loved peeked thru and watched this girl he held...today he let his heart melt for a brief second and it thrilled him...he felt warm and wanted to feel good before ASR came back...today Arnav came to life for me...

- ASR was a well penned character but today was when the hide and seek between Arnav and ASR began...and this was the true beginning of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

P.S. this was also the phase the man looked good! πŸ˜›
PSharada thumbnail
So have to pen my thoughts about EBP, Can't post it in the forum so posting it here.

- Seriously this show is more or less looking like a evil saas - innocent bahu more than an love story. The saas is too evil and is all set to compete in the evil saas category. I was shocked when the kaam waali bai goes to ask her permission to get a glass of water for Aastha.

- Seriously the makers need to tone down the background music. Sometimes it is better to convey the meaning and feelings with subtly rather than going 'oh oh oh' which was making the dialogues unclear.

- Both leads can't act and I think Avinash is trying too hard to match Barun by doing a clenching jaw tightly to show anger. But at the same time emotions should be reflected in the eyes which is lacking here.

- 4 episodes old and we already have a shaadi proposal between the leads. Okay this was something original.

- Where is the story headed? looks doubtful. They have Shlok's past, problem between elder son and father, mother completely orthodox and conservative. Maybe this will be a melting pot of all ideas in all the shows.
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: psarada

So have to pen my thoughts about EBP, Can't post it in the forum so posting it here.

- Seriously this show is more or less looking like a evil saas - innocent bahu more than an love story. The saas is too evil and is all set to compete in the evil saas category. I was shocked when the kaam waali bai goes to ask her permission to get a glass of water for Aastha.

- Seriously the makers need to tone down the background music. Sometimes it is better to convey the meaning and feelings with subtly rather than going 'oh oh oh' which was making the dialogues unclear.

- Both leads can't act and I think Avinash is trying too hard to match Barun by doing a clenching jaw tightly to show anger. But at the same time emotions should be reflected in the eyes which is lacking here.

- 4 episodes old and we already have a shaadi proposal between the leads. Okay this was something original.

- Where is the story headed? looks doubtful. They have Shlok's past, problem between elder son and father, mother completely orthodox and conservative. Maybe this will be a melting pot of all ideas in all the shows.

Shudh Desi Bakwas is all i could think of...this will be a typical saas bahu thing and itl be a typical SP show...the music is weird...i dont get what the guy sings...the girl is almost annoying...i kinda dont like Avinash in this role...hes too chocolate boyey to play an ass...and the hair...omg the hair!

And that MIL...wth is her problem...and wth did she do...unless she killed someone why this guy is so pissed with her is beyond me...and then the entire stand behind ur husband crap...im sorry im not a feminist but what utter garbage is that? if someone says that to me better brace for hurricane force winds and actions! 

OH and was he wearing the ugly maroon suit today?😲
Edited by -Vee05- - 10 years ago
dips99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

So i have to chime in on tonights episode...im not constantly following the show right now but this was 1 of my fav episodes...and here is why...

- He was Arnav Singh Raizada all the way up until now.

- His heart was hurt by his past and his past scarred his mind more but he overcame the mind but the heart longed for more.

- In this episode...as he watched her...quite...in her own shradha and beliefs he fell in love with this girl.

- Today Arnav the boy who once loved peeked thru and watched this girl he held...today he let his heart melt for a brief second and it thrilled him...he felt warm and wanted to feel good before ASR came back...today Arnav came to life for me...

- ASR was a well penned character but today was when the hide and seek between Arnav and ASR began...and this was the true beginning of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

P.S. this was also the phase the man looked good! πŸ˜›

Vee, you finally wroteπŸ€—. Hope you continue to do so, with the upcoming golden episodes.

@Bold. My husband's exacts words were, thoda muh band kiya to chalega'😳☺️

PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Shudh Desi Bakwas is all i could think of...this will be a typical saas bahu thing and itl be a typical SP show...the music is weird...i dont get what the guy sings...the girl is almost annoying...i kinda dont like Avinash in this role...hes too chocolate boyey to play an ass...and the hair...omg the hair!

And that MIL...wth is her problem...and wth did she do...unless she killed someone why this guy is so pissed with her is beyond me...and then the entire stand behind ur husband crap...im sorry im not a feminist but what utter garbage is that? if someone says that to me better brace for hurricane force winds and actions! 

OH and was he wearing the ugly maroon suit today?😲

Vee, when the titles come the first one that comes up is 'Concept - Star Plus'. That itself should be an indication as to how this story will go forward. This is going to be a saas - bahu show with a M&B story with it. Sorry but I don't like too negative characters. I watch TV to relax and not to fret. That was one reason I loved IPK season 1. No one was negative except for Shyam. Loved Naniji, Mamiji, Buaji and Garima. It was such a feel good show. And here it is utter crap of what kind of an evil saas can be. They are setting new records in this category.  Now UB in CC looks utter mild compared to this lady.

Bold:- That was exactly my thoughts when I saw him in the suit. The mansion has been decked up well enough but the bedroom still was cheapo and the doors need to go.

hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

With such beautiful takes, I have nothing more to add but to say that I smiled when the gust of wind came in.. and then when he called her Khushi.

Arnav has called her Khushi Kumari Gupta, Ms. Gupta and screamed 'Khushi' when she was in danger and he was looking for her, but the full of care Khushi, never before.

Wind and feeling each other's presence became a very Arnav and Khushi thing, it had to begin sometime and Teej sounds like a perfect start

Two firsts..they later defined IPK. How could I not smile? πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by hain - 10 years ago
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Hum speechless hai... happy b'day Sanghaji... ladies please to wish!

Sanghaji.. Haaa ... wo Haaappy Singh ji aaye they aaap ko Haaapppy Birthday bolne.