Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Vistaa

Between yesterday and today, what we have really gotten is a tale of restlessness, of perturbation, of persistent questions that refuse to accept any answers. Of one overriding question...😊

Both are ostensibly going about their normal life, yet are intensely disturbed. It is as if they are functioning on auto pilot as far as the normal chores and routine is concerned, while their internal stream of thoughts is relentlessly pulling them in each others direction.

Khushi being the Khushi, cannot really hide her conflict and she blurts out more than once about how she cannot stop thinking about Arnav SIngh Raizada. Though how cute is she when she defends him against Buaji's charge.."woh tumhara peecha toh nahi kar raha hai.."?😊  Evidence of her internal fight against this attraction/love is soon provided when she boasts to Payal.."aaj humnein na usse baat ki, na moonh lage..."

The very thing that is troubling ODB loads.."Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai? " He cannot believe that her silence is affecting him so much, and how. Another gem in the script/Barun's improvisation has to do with his very visible outrage whenever Khushi suggests/alleges that he is out to physically hurt her. Starting from the guest house sequence to the resignation letter scene,, his face hardens and eyes shoot daggers when she says that he deliberately sent her there to die. Same thing happens when she flinches as he lifts his hand to wipe the kumkum in her eye. The very though that he would have anything but her wellbeing at heart is enough to enrage him.

I felt so bad for Anjali today, specially as she sat in front of the mirror getting ready for Shaym. Daljeet pulled off the vulnerable, innonent look very well in that scene.

But as Savs so wisely said, today was Manorama Mami's day...πŸ‘ The scene where Nani gifts her the sagun, was a perfect blend of snark, joy, and reluctant deference..MM ishtyle.πŸ‘ Spot on acting, direction and camerawork. ⭐️ Jayshreeji was wonderful too with her wry smile to MM exclaiming over the jewelery.

An of course, Buaji was classic with her emphatic dialogue delivery :"Paikit mein ka hai, Babua?"
πŸ˜†

Clap Awesome post! Speaking of Buaji it was funny to hear her call Arnav Laad Governor πŸ˜†
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

An of course, Buaji was classic with her emphatic dialogue delivery :"Paikit mein ka hai, Babua?"
πŸ˜†

And just before that Buaji mumbling 'Hai re nanadkishor' in her sleep. Every single actor in this show was just too good ⭐️
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: savvy05

Just about 24 hours ago (in soapland timeπŸ˜‰) these both wanted to verbally yell their POV at each other, audience in the house be damned.. but when Anjali questioned the colors and asked if they got into an argument - no word.. just silence and tons of glances at each other -gauging, extremely aware and conscious of the other.

Truly Savs...that is just it. They don't need words to talk to each other, or to us. Totally drool-worthy stuff!

HHBB DipsyπŸ€—...thanks! And sorry...have to retire early tonight...four straight nights of sleep deprivation ...head almost on the lappy nowπŸ˜†

Take care folks and don't forget to Rabba Ve.

Good night/day!!
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Visi aap Kahan thi?...was missing your takes...

Savs too.  Was wondering where everyone vanished to especially since we had teej going on and I am finally caught up (and actually ahead...since I did all of teej as one binge...πŸ˜›)

Good to have all of you back πŸ€— and discussing the woriginal which is gold wonly

J now that you have your little magic box with AK rabba veying in 1080 asli HD...no excuses...the chotisi duniya awaits...
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savvy05

Just about 24 hours ago (in soapland timeπŸ˜‰) these both wanted to verbally yell their POV at each other, audience in the house be damned.. but when Anjali questioned the colors and asked if they got into an argument - no word.. just silence and tons of glances at each other -gauging, extremely aware and conscious of the other.

And how brilliant was the direction and camera work yesterday? The reflection of her in his car window when they drive in and again just before he steps in to car to leave.

The looks they gave throughout yesterday's episode, the total inability to look away.. and the lost in thoughts today. They are so entangled up but absolutely refuse to acknowledge it. Awesomeness all around - script, screenplay, direction, camerawork, acting. πŸ‘
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Devi Maiiya - whattay crazy afternoon and evening.  πŸ˜• Trying to decide what is the bigger priority right now - food or sleep.

No question - sleep wins hands down. 

Rabba Ve.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ok..i just checked "my posts" page and i saw there was some topic called "ipkknd-ebp problem users" under something called "problem users" and that post has apparently been made by me with 10 replieshow is anything like this possible when i didnt make ne postis my a/c hacked or is it j's post which is showing up like thiscoz usually closed threads dont show up like this..πŸ˜•
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">ok..i just checked "my posts" page and i saw there was some topic called "ipkknd-ebp problem users" under something called "problem users" and that post has apparently been made by me with 10 replieshow is anything like this possible when i didnt make ne postis my a/c hacked or is it j's post which is showing up like thiscoz usually closed threads dont show up like this..πŸ˜•</font>

πŸ˜† I think one of your comment has been removed from J's thread or edited out by EBP DT and your's was the first in the forum so post shows you as TM. Every other removed comment will be added to it.
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Meens Hain - Barun and Sanaya fans are just paying back SaRun fans (rumour mongers not all) with these tweets by asking Q on personal life of Barun and Sanaya. These "solo" fans had been harassed with PMs so that they can be influenced to call for another show with SaRun with hint that they are dying to be with each other. So yea now the "solo" have had enough & so have AD & GH. Previously both of them kept away from answering anything personal Q about BS or SI but when they got hang of what actually their tweets are being used for, both of them are pretty generous in answering any type of Q.

Well both you might as well know all these as you seem to be following twitter.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: .Sama.

πŸ˜† I think one of your comment has been removed from J's thread or edited out by EBP DT and your's was the first in the forum so post shows you as TM. Every other removed comment will be added to it.

hey bhagwaan...i-f ki balihaari jaaoon main...