Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] - Page 64

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by hain

There tweets remind me of some of the aunties back home..
Beti kitni lambi ho gayi, is ki shaadi nahein karni hei kya ?
She has been this tall since she was 13, should I have married her then?, Maa would ask back πŸ˜†

And then some of them start asking when Barun is having a baby?
Always reminds me of the time we went back to India a couple of years after we got married. Arnav ji was walking a little ahead of me and was stopped by the neighbor's maid.
Bhaiya kaise ho? Biwi bachhe kaise hein?
Biwi theek hei. Bachhe abhi nahein hein.
Bachhe abhi tak nahein hei? Sab theek to hei? Mein eak doctor ka number deti huin.
The look on his face priceless πŸ˜†

Arrreee their life, their decisions and that too such personal decisions. Who are you to even ask such questions? I bet AD and GH where making fun of these people and they did not even understand and continued to discuss it further.

Kya bolluin ab πŸ˜† 

Arre it is such a tamasha on twitter it is not even funny anymore. Some fans have seriously made a circus out of their fav celebs.
You are so right; this is their personal life and THEIR decisions. They can do what they like when they like. How are they even accountable to any of these fans who are beyond obsessed now and I'm sure GH/AD derive immense entertainment from their "concerns"πŸ˜†

Between yesterday and today, what we have really gotten is a tale of restlessness, of perturbation, of persistent questions that refuse to accept any answers. Of one overriding question...😊

Both are ostensibly going about their normal life, yet are intensely disturbed. It is as if they are functioning on auto pilot as far as the normal chores and routine is concerned, while their internal stream of thoughts is relentlessly pulling them in each others direction.

Khushi being the Khushi, cannot really hide her conflict and she blurts out more than once about how she cannot stop thinking about Arnav SIngh Raizada. Though how cute is she when she defends him against Buaji's charge.."woh tumhara peecha toh nahi kar raha hai.."?😊  Evidence of her internal fight against this attraction/love is soon provided when she boasts to Payal.."aaj humnein na usse baat ki, na moonh lage..."

The very thing that is troubling ODB loads.."Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai? " He cannot believe that her silence is affecting him so much, and how. Another gem in the script/Barun's improvisation has to do with his very visible outrage whenever Khushi suggests/alleges that he is out to physically hurt her. Starting from the guest house sequence to the resignation letter scene,, his face hardens and eyes shoot daggers when she says that he deliberately sent her there to die. Same thing happens when she flinches as he lifts his hand to wipe the kumkum in her eye. The very though that he would have anything but her wellbeing at heart is enough to enrage him.

I felt so bad for Anjali today, specially as she sat in front of the mirror getting ready for Shaym. Daljeet pulled off the vulnerable, innonent look very well in that scene.

But as Savs so wisely said, today was Manorama Mami's day...πŸ‘ The scene where Nani gifts her the sagun, was a perfect blend of snark, joy, and reluctant deference..MM ishtyle.πŸ‘ Spot on acting, direction and camerawork. ⭐️ Jayshreeji was wonderful too with her wry smile to MM exclaiming over the jewelery.

An of course, Buaji was classic with her emphatic dialogue delivery :"Paikit mein ka hai, Babua?"
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by hain

I was laughing so hard on the eyes spies one.. 🀣
Mami rocked today πŸ˜†

Oh and also Sasuma, ye to wasing pavdar ka ed lag raha hai🀣

Her expressions with each zinger was priceless.

Originally posted by -Vee05-

wowlovely placelovelier food.aur kya chahiye.have fun n take care 😊!!

πŸ˜†

im so excited and ready...my only fear you ask?

Not fitting into my clothes!!!! πŸ€”

for now..most likely u will..i did..later ..notbut uska bhi apna hi mazza hai
Edited by Pr1yanka - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

πŸ˜†

im so excited and ready...my only fear you ask?

Not fitting into my clothes!!!! πŸ€”

Bon Voyage Vee!!

Hola Pri!!

@Underlined: Haan, nayee wardrobe shopping ka..πŸ˜‰

Lovely take, Visi. You always manage to put into words, the nuance of the episode so beautifully.πŸ€—

Originally posted by Vistaa

Bon Voyage Vee!!

Hola Pri!!

@Underlined: Haan, nayee wardrobe shopping ka..πŸ˜‰

hey vistahru.
he he..yeahthat plus..i loved wearing maternity stuffi was really excited with bump showing also.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Hriju321

Ash humko CDs chahiye...please pretty pleaseπŸ˜› Can you burn CDs for me of the episode and maybe I can think of a way of getting them from you ? Only If its possible for you,of course. Actually I am technologically challenged and most of the time I don't get good quality downloads and just can't ask hubby who kind of thinks I am a freak regarding IPKπŸ˜†

Sangha you can still watch them on Star player in India. those are officially uploaded by SP and so have not been removed. In fact when I recently checked they have redone the whole thing to single clips per episode. Earlier there were multiple clips for the initial episodes. But they are no longer downloadable to save. At least I can't seem to any longer. Bt you can watch them online.
Edited by soapsuds - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Vistaa

Between yesterday and today, what we have really gotten is a tale of restlessness, of perturbation, of persistent questions that refuse to accept any answers. Of one overriding question...😊

Both are ostensibly going about their normal life, yet are intensely disturbed. It is as if they are functioning on auto pilot as far as the normal chores and routine is concerned, while their internal stream of thoughts is relentlessly pulling them in each others direction.

Just about 24 hours ago (in soapland timeπŸ˜‰) these both wanted to verbally yell their POV at each other, audience in the house be damned.. but when Anjali questioned the colors and asked if they got into an argument - no word.. just silence and tons of glances at each other -gauging, extremely aware and conscious of the other.
Originally posted by Pr1yanka

hey vistahru.
he he..yeahthat plus..i loved wearing maternity stuffi was really excited with bump showing also.πŸ˜ƒ

Im still in that I look fat phase...bump hai but im wearing my normal stuff that has pattern on it or are lose fitting and passing by easy...the only things i finally fit into maternit wise was maternity jeans!!!! Can i say best.damn.things.EVER! πŸ˜†