Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: dips99

Deja vu much? πŸ˜²

Didn't we already have this discussion about trying to compare Ted Bundy and Charles Manson? πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

BB-M can discuss birds and bees with Khoya, and pointy nose can look up at the moon to avoid an allergy attack from BB-F's BB lint.

And they all lived happily ever after. Bas. πŸ˜‰

Get used to it J. This is not going to end anytime soon. Myself and Howie have started a never ending Jung . Not sure what the goal is, but we have chosen the parties. And plan to support (???) the shows, till one of us has a brain damage or the show ends. Hopefully the later will happen first.πŸ€ͺ

[/QUOTE]

Dips:- SC is now taken under the wing of Sphere Origins. I am doubting they are going to pull the plug on the show that soon and Gul surprisingly has not announced any new shows even when their last show closed 9 months back. Looks like they know that they can't handle two shows at the same time. So for you and Howie's sake I do hope the shows end pretty quickly but I am not having much hope on it.
PSharada thumbnail
So what else is happening. The CC seems to have run pages when I was asleep. Are we going to have the Take 5 on the second episode here in the CC thread?

BTW saw the 2nd episode - Why do I feel that the creatives are doing a cut, paste and copy for the story. Here we had the Dargah confrontation Deja vu in the sleeper train. And tomorrow we are going to have face to face in office. So battle lines are drawn then. Arey what was the PH doing since 8 months if all they are doing is cut paste of season 1 story.
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo hum bhi aagaye...finally have the energy in this way to mommy-hood to go to target and go aisle by aisle just seeing stuff!!! πŸ˜†

Just got done almost packing for our trip too and now channel surfing...πŸ˜ƒ

PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Chalo hum bhi aagaye...finally have the energy in this way to mommy-hood to go to target and go aisle by aisle just seeing stuff!!! πŸ˜†

Just got done almost packing for our trip too and now channel surfing...πŸ˜ƒ

Post your thoughts on the channel surfing Vee. It seems you are the only one I catch up when I am online in the morning. So how far along are you now ?
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: psarada

Post your thoughts on the channel surfing Vee. It seems you are the only one I catch up when I am online in the morning. So how far along are you now ?

I've watched 2 shows with Manav's in them...both were dddumb!

first trimester up...kid due in Feb...πŸ˜ƒ
PSharada thumbnail

Cool - my elder one is Feb born - Feb 27th.

I have given up on CC - there is nothing much there. Saw the 2nd episode of Ek Baar Phir. The creatives are moving the story exactly the same way as the first season. We got a shortened version of Dargah confrontation in a Sleeper train between Shlok and Aastha. This makes me wonder what the creatives were working on for 8 months.
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

To cheer everyone up!!πŸ˜‰- Akshay's tweets!

BarunBhangraDance @indy12IF 6h
@mrhegde @cupalwaysfull do u guys tease sanaya & mohit to get married already?  or u good boys non-teasers  

akshay dogra
@cupalwaysfull
@indy12IF @mrhegde what do you think... They've promised that my grandchild will be mohits best man.. #saywhat??! 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
These guys are a riot; i love how they are all so close and talk about and joke with each other all day and tweet about them the rest of the time.
I wonder if GH/AD feel like PR/ assistants of Barun-Sanaya considering more than 80% of the twitter traffic that comes their way is to get some info on SaRun.

meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My 4 year old is a Feb baby tooπŸ˜ƒ. I loved being pregnant through the winter.

My second baby is Sept born and being pregnant through the summer was a nightmare for me. I am anyways not too fond of the heat n being pregnant just amplified the temperature ten fold and made me super exhausted and grumpy most of the time😳

PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: meens80

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
These guys are a riot; i love how they are all so close and talk about and joke with each other all day and tweet about them the rest of the time.
I wonder if GH/AD feel like PR/ assistants of Barun-Sanaya considering more than 80% of the twitter traffic that comes their way is to get some info on SaRun.

Meens:- I didn't understand the twitter remarks, twitter challenged you see. So what were Akshay and Gautam talking about? But somehow I just hope the fans stop pestering them about Barun - Sanaya. I would be really put off if some one keeps on asking about my friends who for obvious reasons want to stay private.
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: meens80

My 4 year old is a Feb baby tooπŸ˜ƒ. I loved being pregnant through the winter.

My second baby is Sept born and being pregnant through the summer was a nightmare for me. I am anyways not too fond of the heat n being pregnant just amplified the temperature ten fold and made me super exhausted and grumpy most of the time😳

For me my elder one is Feb born and younger one is May born. So both the pregnancies were quite good and not stressful at all. But I felt raising a baby in summer was much easier. My elder one suffered from a severe bout of Jaundice and had to be under the UV lights for about 3 days and then had severe cold and couldn't breastfeed at all. Man that was one terrible mess. Younger one was relatively easy.