Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Vistaa

Savs🤗...how goes the duniya?
Had been so deep in brutal AD that didn't get to watch last night's epi till midnight...but I think the worst is behind me.  Can't wait for 8:30 pm...😃

We did all Teej episodes in one shot... not having the luxury of waiting for them!!!😉
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dips99

Visi, you have been MIA. How can you not post when the Teej week is on????? Or have I missed it like last time?

Dipsy🤗...AD was beating me to a pulp. Weekend sn carried into Monday.  Hope to be posting tonight...and so sweet of you to ask...❤️ Hope you are doing good.
dips99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

Dipsy🤗...AD was beating me to a pulp. Weekend sn carried into Monday.  Hope to be posting tonight...and so sweet of you to ask...❤️ Hope you are doing good.

Yippeee. Look forward to your take on tonights episode then.  Hopefully Hain and Savy will also post.

Ash, its 1:45 AM IST. Why are you still awake????

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yippeee. Look forward to your take on tonights episode then.  Hopefully Hain and Savy will also post.

Ash, its 1:45 AM IST. Why are you still awake????

Chatting Dips!!😉
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jamba-

I also apparently get Zee HD as part of the package - and the day I lose my marbles and my sanity - will start reviewing QNH too 😉

Take that Dipsy.😛...look at pointy nose and his powers. He has seduced J to review the show...😆

BB-F needs to show her belly button to lure a write up again...the bare chested BB-M isnt gaining much!
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

We did all Teej episodes in one shot... not having the luxury of waiting for them!!!😉

We?? You having a IPK party for Teej, Ash😆
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My gana for the day. Seem to be stuck in my head.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spD7G1uKBLQ[/YOUTUBE]
dips99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: howcome

Take that Dipsy.😛...look at pointy nose and his powers. He has seduced J to review the show...😆

BB-F needs to show her belly button to lure a write up again...the bare chested BB-M isnt gaining much!

Howie, say what you want, main point to note :- BB-M did the deed long time back. Abala Mard still looks at the star every time he gets a hug from Zoya. I say BB-M wins hands down. 🥳

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Howie, say what you want, main point to note :- BB-M did the deed long time back. Abala Mard still looks at the star every time he gets a hug from Zoya. I say BB-M wins hands down. 🥳

Deja vu much? 😲

Didn't we already have this discussion about trying to compare Ted Bundy and Charles Manson? 😲 😲

BB-M can discuss birds and bees with Khoya, and pointy nose can look up at the moon to avoid an allergy attack from BB-F's BB lint.

And they all lived happily ever after. Bas. 😉

dips99 thumbnail

Deja vu much? 😲

Didn't we already have this discussion about trying to compare Ted Bundy and Charles Manson? 😲 😲

BB-M can discuss birds and bees with Khoya, and pointy nose can look up at the moon to avoid an allergy attack from BB-F's BB lint.

And they all lived happily ever after. Bas. 😉

[/QUOTE]

Get used to it J. This is not going to end anytime soon. Myself and Howie have started a never ending Jung . Not sure what the goal is, but we have chosen the parties. And plan to support (???) the shows, till one of us has a brain damage or the show ends. Hopefully the later will happen first.🤪