Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: savvy05

Today was a busy day😉 Ash direct us to the page number

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3702205&TPN=59
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: dips99

Oh and in other news, BB-F is now going to celebrate Janmashtami, after celebrating the Karawa chouth on a full moon day.😕

And did anyone happen to catch Zoyas Hawa Hawai get up. Very scary. Someone please tell her orange lipstick is so 70s😵

This PH loves to recycle 😵

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Saw that just now... I have only two observations... very few people understand snark...and wish they had named the show something else ... for the sake of the actors atleast... poor things... they are doomed from Day 1...even if they do a good job!

There is way too much pressure on this new cast, SP is really pushing things too far and failing to realize it takes more than the IPK name and plot to make this work. IPK was 4Lions vision, it was their concept and casting which made this work. In the case of the new PH it is more of force than vision, too much pressure to be like IPK and that is where things go horribly wrong. 
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh shoot - Jamba's post got closed on EBP. People seriously need to understand what the post was saying. So that means all of us have outlived the welcome on the EBP forum. Chalo koi baat nahi. We are going to enjoy our Take 5's here in CC. I am thinking of giving the serial a try if Lady J gives in her Take 5's at least once in a week. More the merrier. 
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

There is way too much pressure on this new cast, SP is really pushing things too far and failing to realize it takes more than the IPK name and plot to make this work. IPK was 4Lions vision, it was their concept and casting which made this work. In the case of the new PH it is more of force than vision, too much pressure to be like IPK and that is where things go horribly wrong. 

@Mandy:- Agree, there is way too much pressure on the cast and crew to match up to the original. And also this PH specializes in dragging stories so wonder how far they are going to be able to tell a M&B type of story. Too much of drag kills the story essence like it happened for SC. And yes it takes a lot more than a name to have the serial going great guns. Add to it, the almost same old gissa pitta plot and you have a disaster in making.
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

So Oh-Ma Ben has gone bye bye for a couple of weeks...the show is total trash now...ending like IPK is certain...other woman hel try to woo her back and then lovey dovey end...dumb nonsense throw in her boytoy on the side you have a winner...NOT ðŸ¤¢

QNH...wah kya QNH hai...this Imran needs public thrashing if nothing else...shameless guy! Otherwise nothing else...no one has said QH yet...i wonder if they all say QH if the show will end? ðŸ˜†

Saw CC yesterday. UB going out and that bye bye in the end, it looked more like she is saying bye to the cast and the show. Wonder if she will be back again in the show even in the last episode. Agree with you, the show is long gone and now with a central character UB going, there is nothing there to watch. Somehow CC also seems to be heading towards an abrupt and sudden closure.

I think the fault lies in the channel and the PH, they tried to ride off the show on Sanaya's popularity without understanding what they wanted to show in the serial. There is no doubt there would be a take away for the cast due to the show failing. Let's see what happens next.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
So..J's post got closed.i have a q to ask. why is i-f so funny at times..i mean it is okay some people can find a show not good enough..and even write stuff which one might not agree towhy is there such a reaction to it..also, why isnt mocking allowed...main toh woh sheetal of ipk original ko bahut mock karti thi..ya phir akash payal ki non existent love story ko post their marriage..if it does get unruly, i do understand closing it otherwise i cant fathom this reaction..really...and for the recordthe new show leads are not good enuf imho...toh yeh kehna kya crime hai..uff..i think i shd stop now.

newaz i was/ still am in a really good mood.😃 and i dont wanna spoil my mood for any remake/i-f BS n i dont mean sobti..waise just for the records, my eldest sister doesnt think it is wrong to bring a sequel with other leads..i know sacrelige.hai na.he he..par main kaafi dinon baad mil rahi hoon ussey toh i didnt argue//...he he...waise bhi she doesnt get too hyper on these a/c..so thoda abhut jo maine kaha she was like ok fine nahi banana chahiye tha...he he
Edited by Pr1yanka - 10 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
4 lions r sorta praising themselves .but it is okafter all they did show us some good entertainment.par waise just to remind them.yeh hero in the center with the devil within waala concept unsey pehle ekta dikha chuki hai kai serials mein.kitni mohabbat hai is one of those examples.dil kar raha hai post karoon apna comment.but mera mood nahi hai argumentative honey ka aaj .so he he.

PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

4 lions r sorta praising themselves .but it is okafter all they did show us some good entertainment.par waise just to remind them.yeh hero in the center with the devil within waala concept unsey pehle ekta dikha chuki hai kai serials mein.kitni mohabbat hai is one of those examples.dil kar raha hai post karoon apna comment.but mera mood nahi hai argumentative honey ka aaj .so he he.

Well I was wondering when 4Lions would stake their claim to the new anti-hero kind of stories that are spinning around and with the season 2 of IPK, there was no way they could be staying away from limelight. But I agree with you, Ekta tried all these be in Kausauti, Kahaani. And then we had Kutumb which had the first trace of M&B with nafrat between the leads and then they falling in love. So there is nothing new that 4Lions is doing here except that they did have better looking jodis and that has given their shows a mass following.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: psarada

Well I was wondering when 4Lions would stake their claim to the new anti-hero kind of stories that are spinning around and with the season 2 of IPK, there was no way they could be staying away from limelight. But I agree with you, Ekta tried all these be in Kausauti, Kahaani. And then we had Kutumb which had the first trace of M&B with nafrat between the leads and then they falling in love. So there is nothing new that 4Lions is doing here except that they did have better looking jodis and that has given their shows a mass following.

eggjactlykasauti n kahani mein toh phir bhi thoda ksbkbt ka effect tha par kutumb, kitni mohabbat hai kaisa yeh pyar hai 
(sujal kashish) all..totally mb.n yes catch fall etc started here onlylong before geet happened...
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
PM'd the moderator on EBP forum to request that the thread be re-opened. Phront phront we'll see. 

Though I have to say (hopefully without sounding overly dramatic) that if the thread stays locked - this will be the last Take 5 anywhere on IF.

Rabba Good night ve!