Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Full SN on SC ... seems actors were not paid and GR stopped shooting... they say things are better... let's see!

Oh this is complete satyanash. And this was the show that had a separate set and the haveli of kumud cost about 3Crs to erect it seems. And the problems are just increasing day by day. Lagta hai SLB was not meant for TV.
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Do post your experiences if you happen to meet ODB there. Hopefully you can click a snap or two.

Sangha are we going to see another "OMG!!!!OOOMMMGGG!!!!!! " sobti sighting post?πŸ˜†
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Sangha are we going to see another "OMG!!!!OOOMMMGGG!!!!!! " sobti sighting post?πŸ˜†

Am waiting for that ... but then she will face the wrath of the KBFπŸ˜†
PSharada thumbnail

Maybe she can pm us and we can have a separate chat in PM.
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

J can retaliate with her own version of sobti sighting cinqπŸ˜‰...or was it quatre? I  kinda lost countπŸ˜›
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello all ! Sangha all the best πŸ˜ƒ

Avinash is becoming cranky and irritable in real life because of his arrogant portrayal of Shlok in reel life

As gyaani of IPK said: Phront Phront Bhaat Bhaat ...
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sama.

Hello all ! Sangha all the best πŸ˜ƒ

Avinash is becoming cranky and irritable in real life because of his arrogant portrayal of Shlok in reel life

As gyaani of IPK said: Phront Phront Bhaat Bhaat ...

@Bold:- when I read this statement I was kind of trying to relate back to how Barun was during IPK. As soon as the shot got called over, we always saw Barun in the goofy avatar. Whenever I used to see SBS/SBB segments, I used to always think do these people even act ? Wonder how he was handling the on/off of his screen avatar.
.S.A. thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

@Bold:- when I read this statement I was kind of trying to relate back to how Barun was during IPK. As soon as the shot got called over, we always saw Barun in the goofy avatar. Whenever I used to see SBS/SBB segments, I used to always think do these people even act ? Wonder how he was handling the on/off of his screen avatar.

That's Barun Sobti & I hope I can still say this in future too. I remember BHPH director say that its absolute pleasure to watch Barun switch into his character at drop of hat. With ASR we also know for a fact that his onscreen persona never had any impact on his offscreen attitude though he played ASR perfectly.
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😭 😭 😭   πŸ˜­
No ODB at Tolly club...
Biraj...no OMG ing for now...guess Devi Maiyya ne meri laaj rakh li...no doubt I would have OMGed if I had seen him and you can guess the horrified and stunned expressions on rhe face of my esteemed colleagues πŸ˜†
.S.A. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hriju321

😭 😭 😭   πŸ˜­
No ODB at Tolly club...
Biraj...no OMG ing for now...guess Devi Maiyya ne meri laaj rakh li...no doubt I would have OMGed if I had seen him and you can guess the horrified and stunned expressions on rhe face of my esteemed colleagues πŸ˜†

Awww πŸ€— Jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai πŸ˜ƒ