Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] - Page 35

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Vistaa

Emm...let's see...how much does a helicopter cost? To rent? And how much does a Ferrari?  *thinks*
Naah...I would still go with ASR's entry as being grand, grander, grandest๐Ÿ˜ƒ Plus, he had the advantage of height. As in aerial height.๐Ÿ˜‰

Sorry, Psy...but couldn't resist.๐Ÿ˜Š

Visi -- its to do with rare... There are lots of helicopters in India .. but less Ferraris... so Ferrari outdoes helicopter as an entry vehicle :-)
Visi.. aap bhi na๐Ÿ˜† No one can accuse you for not being fair, loyal and fierce๐Ÿ˜›

Waise, I do plan to give a couple of episodes of the show a dekho next week just for the curiosity factor..and will try my level best not to let my love for IPK cloud an attempted unbiased viewing๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Originally posted by savvy05

Visi.. aap bhi na๐Ÿ˜† No one can accuse you for not being fair, loyal and fierce๐Ÿ˜›

Waise, I do plan to give a couple of episodes of the show a dekho next week just for the curiosity factor..and will try my level best not to let my love for IPK cloud an attempted unbiased viewing๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ˜ˆ
You can try Savvy, you can try...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Only # 35, Biraj ? ๐Ÿ˜›
[/QUOTE

That's the plan...But phront phront...๐Ÿ˜‰
*Cautious sniff. Hmm, no lasting odors of rotten egg MoM*

Phew. Rabba Ve.

First look for EBP? Assuming the link is NSFW - so going by WU - I'll just say...

Agnihotri...Shmugnihotri. Humein farak NAHIN padta.
Edited by -Jamba- - 10 years ago

Can we plan for a EBP roast for Monday night???? pretty please. Starting with J's Take 5???? ๐Ÿฅณ

And I thought I was fair and non judgemental
Edited by dips99 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Visi -- its to do with rare... There are lots of helicopters in India .. but less Ferraris... so Ferrari outdoes helicopter as an entry vehicle :-)

Rare...as in very few in numbers? Kind of like an endangered species? So I will wait till they show a hero make his entrance riding a Bengal Tiger, before handing over the grandest entry ever spot ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†This is beyond ridiculous. Don't mind me being childish here, Ash๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by dips99

Can we plan for a IPK2 roast for Monday night???? pretty please. Starting with J's Take 5???? ๐Ÿฅณ

And I thought I was fair and non judgemental

Monday? As in next week? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

I've been in LaLa land the past few days - didn't realize it was kicking off so soon.

Though I'm sure Sav pinged me the date at some point ๐Ÿ˜›

Rare...as in very few in numbers? Kind of like an endangered species? So I will wait till they show a hero make his entrance riding a Bengal Tiger, before handing over the grandest entry ever spot ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†This is beyond ridiculous. Don't mind me being childish here, Ash๐Ÿ˜ณ

And I'll wait until they go "Baa Adab, Baa mulaaiza hoshiyaar..." and I spot our Jodha bitiya riding shotgun before I start handing over that accolade ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by savvy05

๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Ah Savs...Good luck ๐Ÿ˜ˆ...let us know how far you manage to wipe out the dil aur Dimaag pe chhapa hua IPK original๐Ÿ˜ˆ