Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] - Page 32

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Khushi is a great believer in DM and her mysterious ways and she is actually searching for the reason behind her DM making her meet this guy again and again in different circumstances... she somehow feels there is a reason behind these meetings that she has not been able to discern... that coupled with the fact that she feels comfortable with him despite all the atrocities he commits causes her to question the reason behind the meetings and the interactions...

Ash, agreed that Khushi believes in DM but I don't think she wants to meet Arnav at this point. She is restless but she doesn't realize why she is restless. I think next when she tries to go back to Lucknow and that's when she asks Devi Maiyya what to do and that's when she realizes that DM wants her to be in Delhi.

Khushi at this point is deeply disturbed and I think the reason is she had a near death experience and Arnav saved her and she is kind of suffering from Stockholm syndrome - She wants to think bad about Arnav but she can't. Hence she is torn between what to feel and what to think. And then when Arnav is kidnapped, that's when she names these feelings for Arnav as love. Earlier all it was kind of Stockholm syndrome for Khushi - you tend to feel comfortable with the person who rescues you even when you want to fear him.
Originally posted by Vistaa

After yesterday's blockbuster, today's episode, with its melancholic, slow and thoughtful feel,  ran a high risk of turning into a damp squib. But hold on folks, this is IPK we are talking about. πŸ˜Š  Nothing damp here, except perhaps ODB's plants. πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi's scathing words continue to ring in his ears, much as he wants to drown them out. Anjali steps in just at the right time, to vocalize his inner torment in the form of two simple questions that he so desperately wanted to ask Khushi:

"How dare you?!!"
and
"Will you shut up a moment and let me apologize?"

(And just like that, the seed of  another HOF scene to come some 20-25 epi later, is sown)

And not all is well in ODG's world either. She expected to revel in her utter and complete triumph over that Laad Govennar...expected to be dancing back home. But she is troubled...feels that there is some unfinished business. She is restless and lost. "Hum theek nahin hain..." Strange irony, when ODB asks this question, she avows, "Aapke wajah se nahin, aapke bawajood, hum theek hain", and yet, scarce an hour later, "hum theek nahin hain" 😊

Dialogue writer Hitesh Kevalya Ji, aap mahaan ho!

The thing that is really troubling her is LG's lack of response to her outburst. She is deeply hurt by his silence...

"Why didn't he defend himself when she hurled all those accusations? Does it mean that he had really sent her to die in that death hole? But he had also come to rescue her...so why didn't he say a word? Why didn't he stop her tirade? It had to mean just one thing...he couldn't be bothered...she really was just a lowly office worker in his eyes...nothing more...why did this realization hurt so much?"

This para above is what I had written as part of another post in 2011.

Special mention of the Lucknawi chaatπŸ˜†...the golguppas were so tempting...πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi also started to become aware of Shyam's interest from this point onwards. Payal was awesome as the concerned Jiji, trying to make sense of Khushi's melancholy, and trying to cheer her up.

Amma, Babuji, Nani, Buaji, Rahim Chacha, also made their presence felt. Mamiji and Lakshmi were conspicuous by their absence.

Awesome take Visiji. After the power packed performance the day before, yesterday's episode was slow and full of subtle touches. It was like as if you are hearing a symphony - after a high note is hit, the tempo gradually tampers down and then it starts to build up again. Yesterday's episode was just that. And then we had the tempo building towards Shyam disclosure during the Teej track.

The screenplay is awesome - the way the creatives have written down the story for IPK, it was one roller coaster ride, going high up and coming down and then going high up again. No wonder we are hooked on it forever.

@Bold:- I too think that Khushi was becoming aware of Shyam's intentions but then they kept on adding this aspect and removing it. Maybe the story they had was different, Shyam was not completely black and maybe they intended the love story of Khushi and Shyam to be there. ASR was supposed to be more darker than what they eventually showed. Many times the BG for Shyam and Khushi was of soft romantic ones and eventually Shyam was turned into a black person who lusted for Khushi.
Originally posted by psarada

Ash, agreed that Khushi believes in DM but I don't think she wants to meet Arnav at this point. She is restless but she doesn't realize why she is restless. I think next when she tries to go back to Lucknow and that's when she asks Devi Maiyya what to do and that's when she realizes that DM wants her to be in Delhi.

Khushi at this point is deeply disturbed and I think the reason is she had a near death experience and Arnav saved her and she is kind of suffering from Stockholm syndrome - She wants to think bad about Arnav but she can't. Hence she is torn between what to feel and what to think. And then when Arnav is kidnapped, that's when she names these feelings for Arnav as love. Earlier all it was kind of Stockholm syndrome for Khushi - you tend to feel comfortable with the person who rescues you even when you want to fear him.

I don't agree about the Stockolm Syndrome ... that is what causes you to start sympathising with your tormentor even when he/sheis in the wrong and align with them to justify their actions.. i don't think she sympathised with him now...she still feels the wrong doing and she is not justifying it!
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

I don't agree about the Stockolm Syndrome ... that is what causes you to start sympathising with your tormentor even when he/sheis in the wrong and align with them to justify their actions.. i don't think she sympathised with him now...she still feels the wrong doing and she is not justifying it!

Hmm, you have a point Ash. She is not justifying Arnav's actions, instead she tells him he is wrong and at too on his face. So Khushi definitely knows where she stands with respect to what Arnav did and what her opinion was about him. But then she actually feels comfortable around him, even when they get locked in the store room. Why does she feel comfortable around him, when she obviously doesn't believe that Arnav did correct thing? Isn't it a variation of 'feeling comfortable even when you don't want to'? Or was it a physical attraction between them ?
Originally posted by Vistaa

After yesterday's blockbuster, today's episode, with its melancholic, slow and thoughtful feel,  ran a high risk of turning into a damp squib. But hold on folks, this is IPK we are talking about. πŸ˜Š  Nothing damp here, except perhaps ODB's plants. πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi's scathing words continue to ring in his ears, much as he wants to drown them out. Anjali steps in just at the right time, to vocalize his inner torment in the form of two simple questions that he so desperately wanted to ask Khushi:

"How dare you?!!"
and
"Will you shut up a moment and let me apologize?"

(And just like that, the seed of  another HOF scene to come some 20-25 epi later, is sown)

And not all is well in ODG's world either. She expected to revel in her utter and complete triumph over that Laad Govennar...expected to be dancing back home. But she is troubled...feels that there is some unfinished business. She is restless and lost. "Hum theek nahin hain..." Strange irony, when ODB asks this question, she avows, "Aapke wajah se nahin, aapke bawajood, hum theek hain", and yet, scarce an hour later, "hum theek nahin hain" 😊

Dialogue writer Hitesh Kevalya Ji, aap mahaan ho!

The thing that is really troubling her is LG's lack of response to her outburst. She is deeply hurt by his silence...

"Why didn't he defend himself when she hurled all those accusations? Does it mean that he had really sent her to die in that death hole? But he had also come to rescue her...so why didn't he say a word? Why didn't he stop her tirade? It had to mean just one thing...he couldn't be bothered...she really was just a lowly office worker in his eyes...nothing more...why did this realization hurt so much?"

This para above is what I had written as part of another post in 2011.

Special mention of the Lucknawi chaatπŸ˜†...the golguppas were so tempting...πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi also started to become aware of Shyam's interest from this point onwards. Payal was awesome as the concerned Jiji, trying to make sense of Khushi's melancholy, and trying to cheer her up.

Amma, Babuji, Nani, Buaji, Rahim Chacha, also made their presence felt. Mamiji and Lakshmi were conspicuous by their absence.

How did I miss this last night??? I was watching out for your post
Awesome, awesome awesomeπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘. The episode makes so much more sense now.
So Miss Malini claims Sobti was off to spend time with biwi on budday...Sobti to IF said he was shooting...who is the jhoota? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Vee05-

So Miss Malini claims Sobti was off to spend time with biwi on budday...Sobti to IF said he was shooting...who is the jhoota? πŸ˜†

That's the next million dollar jalebi question Vee. Why you want to go chasing the answer.
Good morning...

Morning news paper read...
This one disturbed me a lot...

Hereafter i'm going to read news only in afternoon

This is the image that I carried away from Episode 35... Arnav trying to save the lamp that Anjali lit from going out ... that's the theme of IPK ( DKS if you say so!!)... Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by tulip21

Good morning...

Morning news paper read...
This one disturbed me a lot...

Hereafter i'm going to read news only in afternoon

Tulip:- I am not sure how much of this is true. I agree there are some bad people that try to take advantage of girls in India but since I have been back to India 3 yrs back and staying in BLR, I can say my experience has been pleasant and I have never encountered any of these things. In fact I felt people were more helpful  here in Desh. Even the bus drivers of my daughter's school are very careful. It is not that bad is my opinion.