Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] - Page 31

Posted: 10 years ago

True that...itl be gone in a few months...jaane January se kya film kar rahe hai waise...ZGH types kya?
Exactly what I have been thinking. We should expect a really well thought out story line then.🤔
Originally posted by dips99

True that...itl be gone in a few months...jaane January se kya film kar rahe hai waise...ZGH types kya?
[/QUOTE]
Exactly what I have been thinking. We should expect a really well thought out story line then.🤔[/QUOTE]

🤣🤣

YEH RIGHT!!!! Desi show hai bahenlog...
Originally posted by savvy05

😆 You try to be fair and objective about the show as they obviously had no part in the naming  .. but the pre-airing circus does not seem to abate one bit. For the sake of the show it is best that everyone involved just shutup ve and let the viewers judge next week!!

This guy's FIM has started already?

Episode #34
Two restless souls, trying to figure out the reason for it. Both of them trying to believe the worst about the other person. At least Khushi has every  reason to dislike him. Watching these episodes it's easy to see why Arnav would fall for Khushi. But it is still hard to understand her attraction to him. He hasn't shown her his softer side yet. So why is she restless. Why she is not ready to let go?

I dont think she has identified it as attraction..yet. It is an unsettling feeling that disturbs her terribly. He has put her through the worst of the scenarios yet he was the one who saved her from the oncoming car as well as in the guesthouse. She is aware of their close proximity encounters but it does not make her uncomfortable like her interactions with Shyam. She is a person who believes in the higher power /destiny and finding his mannat ki chaabi in her bag, after supposedly shutting him out of her life adds more to the confusion.
After yesterday's blockbuster, today's episode, with its melancholic, slow and thoughtful feel,  ran a high risk of turning into a damp squib. But hold on folks, this is IPK we are talking about. ðŸ˜Š  Nothing damp here, except perhaps ODB's plants. 😃

Khushi's scathing words continue to ring in his ears, much as he wants to drown them out. Anjali steps in just at the right time, to vocalize his inner torment in the form of two simple questions that he so desperately wanted to ask Khushi:

"How dare you?!!"
and
"Will you shut up a moment and let me apologize?"

(And just like that, the seed of  another HOF scene to come some 20-25 epi later, is sown)

And not all is well in ODG's world either. She expected to revel in her utter and complete triumph over that Laad Govennar...expected to be dancing back home. But she is troubled...feels that there is some unfinished business. She is restless and lost. "Hum theek nahin hain..." Strange irony, when ODB asks this question, she avows, "Aapke wajah se nahin, aapke bawajood, hum theek hain", and yet, scarce an hour later, "hum theek nahin hain" 😊

Dialogue writer Hitesh Kevalya Ji, aap mahaan ho!

The thing that is really troubling her is LG's lack of response to her outburst. She is deeply hurt by his silence...

"Why didn't he defend himself when she hurled all those accusations? Does it mean that he had really sent her to die in that death hole? But he had also come to rescue her...so why didn't he say a word? Why didn't he stop her tirade? It had to mean just one thing...he couldn't be bothered...she really was just a lowly office worker in his eyes...nothing more...why did this realization hurt so much?"

This para above is what I had written as part of another post in 2011.

Special mention of the Lucknawi chaat😆...the golguppas were so tempting...😃

Khushi also started to become aware of Shyam's interest from this point onwards. Payal was awesome as the concerned Jiji, trying to make sense of Khushi's melancholy, and trying to cheer her up.

Amma, Babuji, Nani, Buaji, Rahim Chacha, also made their presence felt. Mamiji and Lakshmi were conspicuous by their absence.

Originally posted by Vistaa

Howdy Pri,

All eej well, I trust? Bitiya in bed? In the arms of nindra devi?

yeah€finally when i was almost in tears€ki beta ab so jao€my back is hurting€then€..phew€.

I dont think she has identified it as attraction..yet. It is an unsettling feeling that disturbs her terribly. He has put her through the worst of the scenarios yet he was the one who saved her from the oncoming car as well as in the guesthouse. She is aware of their close proximity encounters but it does not make her uncomfortable like her interactions with Shyam. She is a person who believes in the higher power /destiny and finding his mannat ki chaabi in her bag, after supposedly shutting him out of her life adds more to the confusion.
Thank you Savy 🤗 
Nani keeps on making  references to Arnav's dad. What a build up and what a colossal let down.

Thank you Savy 🤗 
Nani keeps on making  references to Arnav's dad. What a build up and what a colossal let down.

Thou shall not think about what happened later😉 Thou shall just live in the episode moment, albeit aired almost 2 years ago😃

Khushi is a great believer in DM and her mysterious ways and she is actually searching for the reason behind her DM making her meet this guy again and again in different circumstances... she somehow feels there is a reason behind these meetings that she has not been able to discern... that coupled with the fact that she feels comfortable with him despite all the atrocities he commits causes her to question the reason behind the meetings and the interactions...

Thou shall not think about what happened later😉 Thou shall just live in the episode moment, albeit aired almost 2 years ago😃
Noted. No more looking ahead. Will only stay in 2 year old moment😆