Take 0 - Satyanashing 11 [IO] - Page 27

Posted: 10 years ago
Pri, do give your initial analysis on Jee Le Zara. I would most probably look up this show after 4-5 weeks because recently all Sony shows were very low in terms of delivering the concept on screen. So if the show holds ground for 4+ weeks, that's when I can join in.
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Beautiful... he comes down from his high horse? Waise , I always thought that the haisiyat , aukaat stuff was him fighting against the attraction... remember that ASR is a self made man and his circumstances were like Khushi's sometime along the way...

Of course , he is contrite when she starts off... and at the end somewhere there is anger mixed with some guilt and admiration too I guess...

@Bold:- Yes I think ASR's rant of Haisiyat and aukaat was him trying to stay away from Khushi. He had a point to prove to the world when he got orphaned by his family and there is no way he was going to get involved with this damsel when he thinks that she is out there to destroy him. So he always tried to push Khushi away from him because he knew he was deep down attracted to this fiery girl who believed in giving back as good as she got.

@red:- In the end when ASR looks at the resignation and crumples the paper, I too felt he was guilty more than he was angry. He wanted to start a fresh start but Khushi didn't give him that chance and I think he did admire her for the way she told him off. No one dared to talk to ASR as Khushi did.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
Visi that was so beautiful to read.  
Aap please roz likte rahiye.

It was reading your takes on the epis that got me onto the rerun bandwagon...I was determined to be strong and not fall off the wagon...par aap itna achha likhti hain ki...the temptation got more than I could resist...of course where temptation is concerned succumbing is so much more fun than fighting it...😛

I am behind again and need to catch up from Epi 28 to...is it 33 now?
Originally posted by soapsuds

It was reading your takes on the epis that got me onto the rerun bandwagon...I was determined to be strong and not fall off the wagon...par aap itna achha likhti hain ki...the temptation got more than I could resist...of course where temptation is concerned succumbing is so much more fun than fighting it...😛

Hi Biraj - how was the holiday ? Yes , 33 now!
Originally posted by soapsuds

Biraj - How are you 🤗🤗. Yes right now I think we are going to episode 34 tonight. Anyway it is just 6 episodes so you can catch up.

Hi Biraj - how was the holiday ? Yes , 33 now!

Ash - looks like you and me are doing nothing. I have a break before meetings start and take up the whole afternoon. So how are things your end? How is your health now.
Epi -34

Khushi is lost in the convo and so is Arnav... both of them feel they have left things unsaid ( sorry from Arnav? , reprise for other insults from Khushi!)

Just when they part , the connection comes back... the mannat ki chaabi and the pearls... she holds the key to his heart ? and he holds her dignity and self respect...just like that !! When the key and the pearls are restored to rightful owners they will be together:-)

Khushi says ... lagta hai ki hume unse aur ek baar milna hai...baat poori nahin hui... little does she know that baat poori hi nahin hogi...

Shyam -- in the previous episode , he says he has parents -- where did they disappear. In this episode , he patently lies that he is not in Delhi to his friend and the dhai akshar waali baat that the friend refers to is Anjali!!

Waise the Anji calls get more insistent later... why I am not sure... it seems that shyam does not get too many calls!

Epi -34

Khushi is lost in the convo and so is Arnav... both of them feel they have left things unsaid ( sorry from Arnav? , reprise for other insults from Khushi!)

Just when they part , the connection comes back... the mannat ki chaabi and the pearls... she holds the key to his heart ? and he holds her dignity and self respect...just like that !! When the key and the pearls are restored to rightful owners they will be together:-)

Khushi says ... lagta hai ki hume unse aur ek baar milna hai...baat poori nahin hui... little does she know that baat poori hi nahin hogi...

Shyam -- in the previous episode , he says he has parents -- where did they disappear. In this episode , he patently lies that he is not in Delhi to his friend and the dhai akshar waali baat that the friend refers to is Anjali!!

Waise the Anji calls get more insistent later... why I am not sure... it seems that shyam does not get too many calls!
@Bold👏⭐️
Episode 34 : A different perspective
Anjali ...aina/mirror to Arnav's thoughts.....she is the one who realises that Arnav is disturbed and asks the million dollar question : Are you disturbed because "usne(Khushi) himmat kaise ki tumse iss tarah baat karne ki !" or is it because she did not give you the chance to explain that you did not risk her life knowingly ?⭐️⭐️
What happened to this perceptive Anjali later ?? or is it that she is only attuned to her brother's moods/feelings and is oblivious to anything else,including the shenanigans of her husband ?
Anjali unknowingly uttered some very deep observations :
  • Arnav and Khushi have something common : gussa !! and gussa makes them do idiotic things😆
  • Arnav ko Khushi ki har baat lekar farak padta hai !...its early days- phir bhi- FARAK PADTA HAI !🥳
Khushi realises that even though she has bearded the lion in his own den,she is restless.She should have been ecstatic but instead she has this utterly illogical but unknown "ehsaas".She discovers the mannat ki chaabi in her bag and it unleashes the memories and intensifies the utterly new feelings in her.
Arnav is restless too and when the household help hands him those pearls that he had torn from Khushi's dori,he is overcome with an intense feeling of longing- a longing he cannot put his finger to now, but  much later will realise that it was LOVE...

I am rambling but kya karein...yeh show hi aisi hai-"Iss Pyar Ko kya Naam Doon?"

Edited by Hriju321 - 10 years ago