Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: dips99

Vee, can I just say, it's totally cute that you had finalized the name of your son since you were 15 😆

Dimag kharab im telling you...the name i had was perfect coz the middle name will be the first three letters of my last name now since my folks have 2 girls and their lineage kinda dwindles down after us in terms of name so my kids will carry that name forward in some capacity so at 15 i had it all figured out...😆
-Vee05- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maggie-

Thanks for the support Meens and Tulip,

I might say something eventually...but not now. Just like Arnav, I have a tendency to "fly off the handle" when angry. Will wait til I can convey thoughts in a manner which lessens the chance of complete familial discord.

Arghhh..I remember asking for blessings regarding our children's names from all family members, so I am miffed that I was not given the same deference.

Ah well. Lambhi saans...

Thandi saas dahling thandi saas...😊
dips99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Dimag kharab im telling you...the name i had was perfect coz the middle name will be the first three letters of my last name now since my folks have 2 girls and their lineage kinda dwindles down after us in terms of name so my kids will carry that name forward in some capacity so at 15 i had it all figured out...😆

Man, that's deep😆 Look at the positive. May be it would be girl. And I am sure you have her name ready
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Maggie-

Thanks for the support Meens and Tulip,

I might say something eventually...but not now. Just like Arnav, I have a tendency to "fly off the handle" when angry. Will wait til I can convey thoughts in a manner which lessens the chance of complete familial discord.

Arghhh..I remember asking for blessings regarding our children's names from all family members, so I am miffed that I was not given the same deference.

Ah well. Lambhi saans...

Maggie🤗

If it makes you feel any better, my cousin and I, have rhyming names. 😊 It does not help that we were born three days apart, and spent some years under the same roof, growing up. We went to the same school, same class...so much so, that family members and teachers alike, always took our names in tandem. Save the facial resemblance, for all intents and purposes, we were Seeta -Geeta.

To tell you the truth, it was not too bad...fact is, we kind of liked it. 😃 I didn't have a sister, so for a while she became one. And then there is always the joy of comradeship. Then we grew up and moved away and now it really doesn't matter.

Cheer up!

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: savvy05

Pri, this soap is on my 1-2 episode watch radar ever since I read the producer's interview. If you watch it for a month and the premise holds, do ping in the CC .

deal… 😊
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: purplenpink

Thanks Priyanka! Hope the little one is doing well and letting mommy take a well-deserved breather every now and then.

Yeah those big family meals used to be fun times. Oh well. I know what you mean about not having been in one place long enough..that kind of lifestyle is unavoidable but certainly does not lend itself to making friends. Nebher fear though..now that Alekhya is here you'll be making friends in no time. Kids have a way of bringing people closer😃

he he …so so true…today we were out in the community compound and every kid playing came by to have a dekko under the stroller cover…precious smiles i could see
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Ok just watched QNH...does anyone else feel the nafrat pass aane na de...mohobbat door jaane na de coming alive between Ayan and Humaira?😕

i couldnt watch whole epi..but just the scene where humeira tells ayaan that she remembers everything now….oh my god…vikrant ke helpless expressions that now im truly deeply madly in love with u were ⭐️…vikrant ki image as an actor mere dimagh mein every day oopar jaa rahi hai….good job
-Vee05- thumbnail

Man, that's deep😆 Look at the positive. May be it would be girl. And I am sure you have her name ready

nahi nahi nahi...no naam for girl...yet...
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vistaa

<font color="#006699" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
Maggie🤗

If it makes you feel any better, my cousin and I, have rhyming names. 😊 It does not help that we were born three days apart, and spent some years under the same roof, growing up. We went to the same school, same class...so much so, that family members and teachers alike, always took our names in tandem. Save the facial resemblance, for all intents and purposes, we were Seeta -Geeta.

To tell you the truth, it was not too bad...fact is, we kind of liked it. 😃 I didn't have a sister, so for a while she became one. And then there is always the joy of comradeship. Then we grew up and moved away and now it really doesn't matter.

Cheer up!

</font>

Thanks Vistaa! I always love hearing your perspective on issues. Especially your take on the episodes...loved your write up on the most recent one.

You write beautifully. I am immediately calm and in SKD!
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Episode #33

Sanaya owned this episode, without a doubt. Whoever wrote the dialogue, did a fantabulous job.⭐️⭐️⭐️
Apart from the main scene, what I also loved were the segments before and after it. Where there were no dialogues. The play of emotions on both BS and SI's faces conveyed so much more. Apprehension, determination on Khushi's face after walking into the RM. Surprise, worry, almost eagerness and the sort of resignation that he is probably going to get it again on Arnav's face. Absolutely wonderful. 👏

Oh and one quick note about #32.
Mohan is BACK!!!!! in suit and boot that too. Bechara, how did he get demoted to being the driver?????🤣

Hola Dipsy🤗

@Bold: Brilliant!! That was exactly it...

Also, the conversation with Nani and later, Anjali...despite her Lucknawi tehzeeb, she cannot help but frankly tell them the purpose of her visit, and the role their beloved Chote played in it.😆  You go, gurl!!