Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Rabba Morning Ve - I see it is raining BaNaya pix this week? Oh well, no one ever blamed 4 Idiots for not grabbing an opportunity when it smacks them in the face 😕

Will steer clear of the CC until all discussions of the MoM (and the resulting foul odor) have dissipated. ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

Someone please to blow the all-clear when it is safe to come back. 
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guess i missed out.. haven't been active.

congratulations on the 11th thread..
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Rabba Morning Ve - I see it is raining BaNaya pix this week? Oh well, no one ever blamed 4 Idiots for not grabbing an opportunity when it smacks them in the face 😕

Will steer clear of the CC until all discussions of the MoM (and the resulting foul odor) have dissipated. ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

Someone please to blow the all-clear when it is safe to come back. 

Me too J...I am outta here till MOM discussions are over😈 I just cannot tolerate Voldemort  however spectacularly you  garnish him with a certain dressing called A Khan😈
Edited by Hriju321 - 10 years ago
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello ladkiyon,

I know the MoM is my pick and I'm supposed to be making the first post.Unfortunately I have severely hurt my back and have been resting for a couple days.

It is getting better everyday but I still don't have the capacity to sit through the movie and then type a post.

It will be great if one of you bails me out and kick starts the discussion instead.Hopefully I will be able to contribute later or for the next MoM.

Thanks in advance because I know you girls are the best🤗
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mepharm

Hello ladkiyon,

I know the MoM is my pick and I'm supposed to be making the first post.Unfortunately I have severely hurt my back and have been resting for a couple days.

It is getting better everyday but I still don't have the capacity to sit through the movie and then type a post.

It will be great if one of you bails me out and kick starts the discussion instead.Hopefully I will be able to contribute later or for the next MoM.

Thanks in advance because I know you girls are the best🤗

tc rads…hurt back sounds bad 
Pr1yanka thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/16278-jee-le-zara-is-a-slice-of-life-kind-of-show.htm

wonderful interview of srishti arya, producer of jee le zara….pleasant surprise 2 see she is aware of a certain mr sobti...
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/16278-jee-le-zara-is-a-slice-of-life-kind-of-show.htm

wonderful interview of srishti arya, producer of jee le zara'.pleasant surprise 2 see she is aware of a certain mr sobti...

Arre wah, a woman producer at the helm of affairs, an interesting interview.  The subject matter seems to be quite different from what is airing on TV these days. Pri you given a dekho?

savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ouch Radss that sounds bad. Take care and get well soon.  Not to worry about MoM..
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: savvy05

Arre wah, a woman producer at the helm of affairs, an interesting interview.  The subject matter seems to be quite different from what is airing on TV these days. Pri you given a dekho?

no savvy..i dont think it has started as yet….i loved remix produced by her tho...
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Chalo Ladies, Me finally landed back in BLR.  What's Happening here? Someone please tell me what the discussion is about. I have about 15 pages to go back and read and catch up so someone can be meharbaan and just give the gist of the information here. And when is the new Satyanash IPK season 2 starting? Haven't caught a new promo yet on the TV.