India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Happy with the current track

Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
I know many of my swaron friends are really upset or rather I say disgusted with the photoshoot shown between rey and Sharon... to b Frank I too didn't like the way Sharon not once in the current track raised her voice against adi when she came to know abt swayam being back up dancer or when yesterday she was asked to shoot passionate pose with rey ...is this the same Sharon who once hesitant to dance with rey in front of swayam coz she thght that swayam may not like it...

Bt coming to my main topic... I think since the time adi khurana decided to break the reyam friendship ...we all somewhere knew that he can go to any extent to break this friend ship ...and when rey told him about swaron...he ws sure to use Sharon as his weapon...

so when adi made Sharon lead dancer we never made such hate post...I know seeing yesterday episode many having doubt that CV may start a love triangle bt guys think logical... is it possible to make such absurd situation at this time. ..

I m absolutely fine with yesterday episode coz I sum where expected such types of tactics by adi...

and seeing precap I think more drama of sharey will b done by adi to distract swayam and to create mu bw reyam...

so I think we shld just wait and watch...

P.S. I know this post may not b appreciated bt before commenting think logical and see the situation...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

swasivenusrockzswayamsharonSanskruti_tanhapiyu_swaronVruShan_MaNanAks_aKindSoulkapoormenkapehlanasha.swathi_swaronAJ.morgannature2

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
kal toh superb happt the

par aaj toh deamg kharb ho gaya
swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Even though i am disappointed with sharon not showing her displeasure during the photoshoot with rey and also her POV was not shown regarding the current track be it with swayam being a back up dancer, team frustration etc but we all knew that something of this sort will happen...

Lets wait and watch what is in the store Embarrassed

P.S : i dont wanna see sharon with any other person again except swayam... Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VruShan_MaNan

AJ.morgan IF-Sizzlerz
AJ.morgan
AJ.morgan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I totally understand...and u are very right in saying that we all had idea of this thing...to be honest i had strong idea about it but i didnt wanted to say out loud coz i thought it might become true so just shut ma self and thought no no nothing like that gna happen and i knw for sure its not going to be luv triangle its just adi track which will be over and somehow gang will be together again as before eventually...but that is also true that just cudnt see sharay together yeterday, knowing that its not real but haye ye mera ziddi dil ab isse kon samjaye...so i want this part of track to be end coz its hard to torelate for me.

Edited by Swaron.maniac - 14 August 2013 at 11:23pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top