Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

August 14, 2013 Episode - Some Observations (Page 2)

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaatayani

@ angie.. i absolutely love your observation...

it's Raavan's turn to make a poker face in 2day's episode and yes.. u guessed it right... Lakshman will burst out an encourage Ram.. and Vishwa sir will be inspired to make his disciple get going...!!

PS: as a law student.. what interested me the most was the fact that the first Jurisdictional issue was raised by Raavan.. as regards to the fact that whether he can attend the swayamvar or not...Cool
ROFL Thanks Kaatayani,  this is so great about Raavan raising the first jurisdictional issue.  That he did and he also set a precedent.  Now nobody can stop Ram from making a try of lifting the bow. 

Are you sure that it would be Vishwa sir who will be inspiring his disciple?  The promo shows that it would be Ram's buddy Mahadev who would be encouraging his best friend/brother-in-law (Parvati did make Vishnu her brother). 

Edited by Angie12 - 15 August 2013 at 7:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayani

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Thanks Angie for your thoughts. Liked them. Now mine will be short compared to what you have written.Wink Actually I will be extremely worried if you start writing short thoughts...

So the things I liked regarding yesterday's episode. Some of the points I have already mentioned in the update thread.
1) Lakshman's anger and him wanting to teach Ravan a lesson. I had a big smile on my face seeig him angry. Now the real Laksman is back and I hope he stays like this. Actually now I want to see an argument between Urmila and Lakshman.Day Dreaming
2) Also liked Ram protesting to Vishwamitra and his restrained anger.
3)Liked watching Sita's expressions and he apprehension. Also liked the exchange of glances between Sita and Ram. Felt very bad for Sita when Janka allowed Ravan to take part. Sita does not know that Janak knows that nothing wrong will happen. I also liked Sita running to the idol of Gauri to voice her fears and still being apprehensive regarding what is going to happen.
4) Liked Urmila telling Sita that even f Ravan manages to string the dhanush, she does not have to marry him.
5) Like Narad's background commentary

What I did not like...
The way they are projecting Ravan. He is too one dimensional for me and is irritating me. I also have this urge to hold his horns and shake his head.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12kaatayaniMyra.nelly

kaatayani IF-Rockerz
kaatayani
kaatayani

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angie12

Originally posted by kaatayani

@ angie.. i absolutely love your observation...

it's Raavan's turn to make a poker face in 2day's episode and yes.. u guessed it right... Lakshman will burst out an encourage Ram.. and Vishwa sir will be inspired to make his disciple get going...!!

PS: as a law student.. what interested me the most was the fact that the first Jurisdictional issue was raised by Raavan.. as regards to the fact that whether he can attend the swayamvar or not...Cool
ROFL Thanks Kaatayani,  this is so great about Raavan raising the first jurisdictional issue.  That he did and he also set a precedent.  Now nobody can stop Ram from making a try of lifting the bow. 

Are you sure that it would be Vishwa sir who will be inspiring his disciple?  The promo shows that it would be Ram's buddy Mahadev who would be encouraging his best friend/brother-in-law (Parvati did make Vishnu her brother). 

the story.. i mean the "real" story states that Lakshman erupted  and glorified the Suryavanshi chivalry 

I am sure Raam's hands must have been itching to jump into the fray tooo... but the guy is too  maryadit to do so.. so Vishwa sir orders.. Go Ram Go...!!! Show tht you are a Man...!!

as far as best buddy mahadev is concerned... now He is Raam aaradhya... more of an inner guide... 

I would love to have a scene where smoke surrounds Raam and Mahadev... the whole darbar is just paused and remains a statue... 

in such a scenario.. both the buddies can share their views

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12misti73

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Thanks Angie, didnt know that urmila is sita's sister..
No, i dont watch with subtitles, I can manage to understand 30% of what they say but the rest of 60% goes to Written Update(thanks to updaters) and Google LOL there are some words even in WU sometimes that i dnt understand...Anyway, actors expression also help when i really dnt understand anything..you know even subtitles can be confusing..for example i watched a bollywood movie with french subtitles, the lines on the movie were easy modern hindi mixed with english and having also french subtitles it was like "hearing" actors dialogues twice in my head..quite tiring Embarrassed

Angie12misti73

Hichki IF-Rockerz
Hichki
Hichki

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
really loved reading ur detailed analysis..i am loving the interaction between ram and sita..and the way sita closes her eyes in fear is really cute..

Angie12misti73

sonia871 IF-Sizzlerz
sonia871
sonia871

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Yes the epi are really good now..but raavan seems a joker with looks...
Funny thing he played hero in our punjabi movies...
I cant imagine raavan as like this!!!

Angie12

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Thanks Angie for your thoughts. Liked them. Now mine will be short compared to what you have written.Wink Actually I will be extremely worried if you start writing short thoughts...

So the things I liked regarding yesterday's episode. Some of the points I have already mentioned in the update thread.
1) Lakshman's anger and him wanting to teach Ravan a lesson. I had a big smile on my face seeig him angry. Now the real Laksman is back and I hope he stays like this. Actually now I want to see an argument between Urmila and Lakshman.Day Dreaming
2) Also liked Ram protesting to Vishwamitra and his restrained anger.
3)Liked watching Sita's expressions and he apprehension. Also liked the exchange of glances between Sita and Ram. Felt very bad for Sita when Janka allowed Ravan to take part. Sita does not know that Janak knows that nothing wrong will happen. I also liked Sita running to the idol of Gauri to voice her fears and still being apprehensive regarding what is going to happen.
4) Liked Urmila telling Sita that even f Ravan manages to string the dhanush, she does not have to marry him.
5) Like Narad's background commentary

What I did not like...
The way they are projecting Ravan. He is too one dimensional for me and is irritating me. I also have this urge to hold his horns and shake his head.

Misti,  thanks.  I know you will be worried about my health if I start writing in your concise style.  This week, I was working on a project and person of incharge of that project asked us to send 4-5 bullet point about key conclusions from our respective areas.  I ended up typing 3 pages (single spaced) even though it was still 5 bullets, while cursing him simultaneously for making me do all this work at the last minute when I am already busy writing a lengthy paper for the project.  But afterwards it occured to me that more than likely he just wanted a half page of conclusions and I didn't have to write so much in detail.

Coming back to Ramayan,  I too had the same likes that you mentioned.  I liked both Ram and Sita's reactions.  But of course Lakshman was the star and Urmila approving glances were hilarious.  I really liked Urmila's advise to Sita that it was swayamvar and she didn't have to marry a guy even if he breaks the dhanush.  I like the way they are showing Urmila.  

I have always liked Naarad in Mahadev.  His background commentary was hilarious.  

I have not seen episodes with Ram's family.  So I don't know how they have showed Kakayi, Kaushalya and Bharat.  But so far Raavan is the one that I don't like that at all.  He was just too irritating with all that nonsense he was talking yesterday.  I want to take off those horns altogether.  They really need to improve Raavan.  

misti73

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Kaatyani,  I like your interpretation that Mahadev is just Ram's inner guide as his aaradhya.  I wouldn't mind watching the scene you describe.  You come up with a great word "Maryadit".  That's why Lakshman is such a great foil to Ram's restraint.  He says things that viewers wants to hear.  Well, Ram's grim expressions at the beginning (when Raavan was going on and on) and his mild smile at Sita's expressions of reliefs at the end showed that he was itching to go there and lift that dhanush. 

Go to top