Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

E-Flings = Cheating ?? (Page 6)

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNumOnepoundChic

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

As for online fling, let's choose a concrete example: Someone who is married, but has a full fledged affair with someone online, from chatting away in the most intimate manner for months while the husband or wife has no clue of it whatsoever. Would you call this cheating or intolerable or something that is limited to online.

CM,if you don't mind,i will like to give my view on this...

If someone is married & have any sort of affair whether it's full fledged or for particular time period is wrong in my opinion.

At times even close friends can be involved in chatting in intimate way,but it's obviously depend on comfort level they share & on their mutual understanding,that it's just for fun or for teasing or for pulling each other's leg.

Still they should not keep their spouse or partner in dark about this. Never do anything which will break trust of your partner. If it's broken once,things will never be same like it used to be ever again,doesn't matter if they forgive you. 

And,as RTH mentioned in her post few pages back,if one need to hide their act from his/her partner or spouse,then it's definitely cheating. 

If Someone who is married gets seriously involved with someone in affair online,then it's definitely wrong,there can't be any excuse for that. These sort of people doesn't deserve to be in relationship with anyone. 

At the end of the day,It's important to know where to draw line. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic

peridot. Senior Member

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Any fling, e or otherwise outside of an existing relationship is called infidelity. Cheating. Simple as that. Stern Smile
BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

yeah, having an e-fling is bad, really bad. It's like having physical sex with just an immaculate twist to it, no?Tongue Cheating, all cheating, no difference, right?LOL

Looks like the sarcasm in your reply gave out your take on E-Fling Wink
So please can you give us more details about your E-Fling now that it's out in open LOLLOL

haha i am a fighter for lost causes. When it comes to e-flings, i am just a doodh-peeta baccha. Alright, maybe growing up fastLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armor

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peridot.

What exactly is the difference between e- flirting, e-fling, e-affair, and a full fledged e -affair?

Flirting €" light hearted chatter between two people who are attracted to/like each other. Usually it is friendly and fun, involving complimenting and teasing. Doesn€™t have to or doesn€™t always lead to something more. But if one or both people are really into each other, the flirting gets more serious and indicates an interest for more be it sex or relationship.

Fling €" A short term, no strings attached relationship, usually involving some sort of physical/sexual intimacy. It isn€™t expected to last and people quickly part their own ways.

Affair €" A long term relationship other than your actual long term relationship, usually involving physical/sexual and or emotional intimacy as well. It lasts longer, can strain relationships and put doubts on existing commitments.

When such things take place online it becomes e-whatever.

Originally posted by peridot.

What kicks do people derive out of it? Is it even possible to feel infatuated with a virtual Id you have no means to be sure of?Confused  Isnt it being paranoid?

Can't speak for others, but I flirt with many of my friends online - just because. Its just fun and timepass. Maybe because I'm usually introverted, online gives me a channel to let loose a bit.

I've had crushes on virtual Ids. But it isn't a crush on the person, but more on the persona they have online. It doesn't mean anything. You realize you don't know them.

I don't get the bit about being paranoid.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

peridot.MasterDisasterDiva-In-Armor

peridot. Senior Member

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

.MissAmerica. IF-Dazzler
.MissAmerica.
.MissAmerica.

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I think many things are considered to say whether a person is having e-affair or not.Like most of the time if its just flirting...I think its normal..
But if someone is married/in a relationship but is spending more time with someone online more than their partner near him/her,and needs to hide it from their partner then it is cheating...
But sometimes its like someone make online relationships for emotional support but there is not sexual then I don't think it could be affair...
Also I think there can be e-feelings,e-crushes,e-affairs...but can't be e-love as love takes a lot more than a virtual identity and couple of private messages.
Also,for e-affair,how would u know u are having an e-affair???If someone mutually agree that they both have e-feeling for each other and will always be e-together...
e-flirting cant be e-love as u would never know the other person is really flirting...or joking..or if that how someone's personality is.
Also I do feel that mostly teenagers have e-crushes especially on FB...And I think on I-F its mostly like u cant stop admiring some people's thoughts,or wittiness,intelligence etc which are one of few things people get attract to so there's e-attraction.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

peridot.MasterDisasterDiva-In-Armor

Go to top