Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

E-Flings = Cheating ?? (Page 4)

peridot. Senior Member

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armor

Kya.Bolta.Tu IF-Rockerz
Kya.Bolta.Tu
Kya.Bolta.Tu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Ofcourse even if its virtual then too its wrong,in virtual world identities can be fake but people are real,what if you get seriously involved with the person to the extent of craving them in your real life?

Diva-In-Armor

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
It's like watching po*n. Some people get off on it. But in any case, I don't see why you'd flirt online when you're in a relationship in real life. How's online "romance" fulfilling in any way? Its just temporary insanity and time pass. It does not even compare to the real thing. So yea I don't get it but I'm willing to bracket it into the same category as watching po*n. I wouldn't say it's cheating necessarily unless of course my S/O was planning to meet that person in real life and take it up a notch. If its just limited to online, I have no issues. I used to be a very jealous person once but I've mellowed down. Perhaps, this is another reason for my answer as well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armorenigmatic_zephynishu786.Sad.But.True.

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peridot.

Originally posted by CestMoi

Originally posted by -Aarya-

How different are mental affairs vs physical affairs? Aren't they both considered cheating...

How about you tell us and your take on it...

I am still waiting for Aarya's take Disapprove

It all depends on where you draw the line on a mental affair...

To some cheating is more about one's spouse feeling emotionally connected to someone else while to others it may just be physical...

Edited by -Aarya- - 19 August 2013 at 7:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peridot.OnepoundChic

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by OnepoundChic

Originally posted by King-Anu

We see flirting here because it is my observation that people who tend to be anti-social in real life are more here and therefore they like attention here. lol.

Who would be the most anti-social of them all here? Name  at least three who qualify from both genders LOL

sorry for peeping in ..(i think)i can name 1 respectively from each gender but i won't LOL
One instead of three. That will do, please go on name them LOL I think he meant unsocial and not anti-social so half the fun was lost Wink

eh why you had to tell me i lost the track too fun buster :(   nd about naming them i already rested my case plz ,besides i dun think m that much of a dickLOL
BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
lol now you are cheating yourselves. LOL Having an e-fling is cheating. Stepping out and thinking of your coworkers when you can be spending time fantasizing about your girlfriend is cheating. Walking on the street and looking at the babe's legs is cheating. One way or the other, it's cheating. Cheater cocks, that's what people are. That is why the non-cheating question one should be asking is not whether it's cheating, but rather how bad, how intolerable, how inexcusable... how adulterated, how x-rated it all is. LOL There is cheating, and then there is cheating. All cheating are not created equal... that's the pointLOL

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 19 August 2013 at 7:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorOnepoundChic

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

lol now you are cheating yourselves. LOL Having an e-fling is cheating. Stepping out and thinking of your coworkers when you can be spending time fantasizing about your girlfriend is cheating. Walking on the street and looking at the babe's legs is cheating. One way or the other, it's cheating. Cheater cocks, that's what people are. That is why the non-cheating question one should be asking is not whether it's cheating, but rather how bad, how intolerable, how inexcusable... how adulterated, how x-rated it all is. LOL There is cheating, and then there is cheating. All cheating are not created equal... that's the pointLOL

^LOL...Just wanna say, cheating is a choice... Not a mistake.Smile

Diva-In-Armor

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

point.!! Thumbs Up

BirdieNumNum

Go to top