India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

E-Flings = Cheating ?? (Page 3)

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
This is based on my observation of this forum over the years. This does not mean it applies to all but to flirts.

I think the issue is attention seeking and flirting is part of it. Basically human nature is that we love attention. We want to be popular, we want to be loved and liked. We enjoy when boys flirt with us as we think we are something special. We love when girls give us attention. This is one aspect. Other aspects are we want to be known as most handsome, best debater etc. 

Now is this mindest wrong? I have mixed feelings here. In case of wanting to be the best in debating or wanting to be famous the act is mostly individual. In case of flirting you are playing with emotions of others. Here if the person on the other side is a flirt or a sport then yes flirting is fine. However if someone on the other side gets serious then its wrong in my opinion. Also if you are in relationship in real life and then flirting here then its definitely wrong. I just dont see a reason for flirting with anyone if you are in relationship with someone.

We see flirting here because it is my observation that people who tend to be anti-social in real life are more here and therefore they like attention here. lol.

Now this does not apply to all as many ae here for dramas, movies, spent time, make friends. I am talking about flirts and mindset behind those. Its basically attention seeking.  

I have encountered friends here and never interacted with any flirts. Whoever I have interacted with has been friendly and I wont call it flrting. lol

Edited by King-Anu - 16 August 2013 at 12:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

peridot.Diva-In-Armorbaz786OnepoundChic

peridot. Senior Member

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorForever-KAOnepoundChic

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peridot.

Originally posted by King-Anu

We see flirting here because it is my observation that people who tend to be anti-social in real life are more here and therefore they like attention here. lol.

Who would be the most anti-social of them all here? Name  at least three who qualify from both genders LOL

dot,

as an old timer, i have participated in many motw and read many posts. most of the time people present themselves or say they are anti social and have few friends and enjoy forum because they express themselves here etc. It is based on this that I conluded that people tend to be anti-social here. its all relative. its not like they are living in a cave dressed in straw attire.

I wont name names. I am myself anti-social. I dont make friends. Then again royals like us do not get into friendships easily anyway. lol

okay king has to go for swimming (its hot here lol) and then meet his janta later on. lol. u tc dot. byeee

Edited by King-Anu - 16 August 2013 at 12:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love_6_packsperidot.Diva-In-Armorbaz786

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
i agree with most of the people here ..
if one has loyal(like really loyal) feelings for someone in real life he/she won't get involved in online relation ships or flings in my pov.., nd personally when i don't like to get involved in such things in real life i won't like it online either  ..nd i have seen some people who have some problems in their real lives try finding shoulders in e-world nd if they succeed to get the attention they get too serious about it ,then e/heart breaks while the other person may had been relishing the moment only,time pass as in...
And definitely there are people who are despairingly involved in so called harmless flirting . i really don't get what exactly their notion is behind the non stop onset(LOL) but excess of every thing is bad at the end of the day ,they should not keep their partners in dark ,i mean you cant then expect a fairlyLiquidSoap-ed(washed nd stainlessLOL) partner ,double standards as said.. i'd like to recommend em itch guard 1st LOL

p.s! i see my 'hubby' gettin' out of control here ..e-flinging huh? :/  LOL

Edited by OnepoundChic - 17 August 2013 at 11:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peridot.Diva-In-Armor

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peridot.

Originally posted by King-Anu

Who would be the most anti-social of them all here? Name  at least three who qualify from both genders LOL

sorry for peeping in ..(i think)i can name 1 respectively from each gender but i won't LOL

Edited by OnepoundChic - 17 August 2013 at 5:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peridot.

peridot. Senior Member

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged

OnepoundChic

peridot. Senior Member

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Diva-In-Armor

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
No EEE- Feelings here~~
I think it feels good not to have any E-feelings... But may be some people can say am lying, I call it protecting my feelings.Tongue

Diva-In-Armor

Go to top